It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minute Long DeJa Vu With An 'Event". Overcome With Fear Right Now. Saw This Before

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

And like I said, I have been on this Super Fruit/ Super Green stuff for a few days, and yes my brain is DIALED in to a lot of things. Especially emotional.

So that is no doubt a factor.

What is the stuff your are taking, if you don't mind me asking? ( and if it's okay to ask here)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

I hate to say, but I've never seen proof of someone being able to predict the future. I've had many bizarre experiences in life, but the "ESP" realm is one I flatly don't give credence to.

So if something does happen, will you become a believer?
Kind of a curious/serious question,
because ESP is a real experience.

I dunno if what you experienced was ESP, only time will tell that one,
but it is a real thing.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd

a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

And like I said, I have been on this Super Fruit/ Super Green stuff for a few days, and yes my brain is DIALED in to a lot of things. Especially emotional.

So that is no doubt a factor.

What is the stuff your are taking, if you don't mind me asking? ( and if it's okay to ask here)

Nothing big. Just change to a vegetarian diet (mostly) and doing this Trader Joes "Super Red/Super Green" powder daily.

It's helped a bunch

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

I hate to say, but I've never seen proof of someone being able to predict the future. I've had many bizarre experiences in life, but the "ESP" realm is one I flatly don't give credence to.

So if something does happen, will you become a believer?
Kind of a curious/serious question,
because ESP is a real experience.

I dunno if what you experienced was ESP, only time will tell that one,
but it is a real thing.

Maybe. I have had bizarre experiences with 'paranormal" so I guess anything is possible. I just haven't seen any proof of ESP myself.
edit on 8-1-2016 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Longtime lurker here. Joined because I wanted to reply to your post. Woke up today with a voice telling me to go. It's not the first time, but one of many in the last six months. Was given a timeframe of 3 days.

Figured it could be nothing more than a dream. But been keeping my eyes peeled for confirmation. Then I found your post.

Have you been stressing out about anything in particular lately? Sometimes stress gets to you in sneaky ways.
edit on 8-1-2016 by PhantomOrion because: Added more words.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhantomOrion
Longtime lurker here. Joined because I wanted to reply to your post. Woke up today with a voice telling me to go. It's not the first time, but one of many in the last six months. Was given a timeframe of 3 days.

Figured it could be nothing more than a dream. But been keeping my eyes peeled for confirmation. Then I found your post.

Was something telling you this specific 3 next days? I kept feeling that.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Well, honestly, I hope you are wrong and nothing happens.

At the same time, I love it when people get proof for themselves that it happens.
A catch 22.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

It was vague to be quite honest. But again it's not the first time. A lot of my previous experiences were just as urgent but nothing happened.

I'm praying about it. Hopefully nothing happens.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

It was vague to be quite honest. But again it's not the first time. A lot of my previous experiences were just as urgent but nothing happened.

I'm praying about it. Hopefully nothing happens.

I am convinced that when people start having these urgent, potent feelings of something major occurring, especially not in the dream state but dreams can be barometers, too, under certain circumstances, it is because there exists a strong probability of such an event coming to pass -- meaning forces are coming together in a way that an event of magnitude will most likely occur. It's not written in stone yet but it could be unless the probability is mitigated in some way.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
i gotta say...predicting an earthquake in california...whaaaaaaat......

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Is the deja vu for California?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
i gotta say...predicting an earthquake in california...whaaaaaaat......

1) I never said California
2) I saw something 'explode' with earth and rocks flying. I don't know if what I saw was an earthquake or not.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Did you have a lack of sleep? I usually get Dejavu then.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

a reply to: TzarChasm

Is the deja vu for California?

I don't have a 'where' to it.

I just saw rocks flying, the crunching sound of rocks, I was in a building with a woman, then the color orange, and people saying 'run'.

That's all. I know, vague. But it was right in my mind, like I lived it, but it was here, imminent.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Did you have a lack of sleep? I usually get Dejavu then.

No. And I have Deja Vu maybe once a year.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Gotcha
De JA VU is experiencing something you feel you have seen or experienced before.
What you are describing is not Deja VU but a vision.

Hope it's not prophetic, and no one gets hurt

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
One of my friends had a good analogy of Deja Vu, that we discussed one time when he said it occurred to him, that it kind of like unplugging a computer, but plugging it back when before it disconnected.

The deja vu might of been real of the moment or minute might have been real, but other details might have been dreamt.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Gotcha
De JA VU is experiencing something you feel you have seen or experienced before.
What you are describing is not Deja VU but a vision.

Hope it's not prophetic, and no one gets hurt

It was like Deja Vu, but LONG. I kept feeling like it was past, present, and future.

Like I heard the story before, but it hasn't happened.

In fact I'm really depressed at the thought. I feel people are in trouble. I'm gonna stop talking about it.

I don;'t know why I feel so strongly about something not even rational to me.

I just had to write it down. I hope I'm just being weird and 'woowoo'. I dunno right now

edit on 8-1-2016 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Like I said, if you can take a trip this away this weekend and clear your head.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Referring to what you saw in your vision, seems like people will see it coming hence the command to run. Only things that come to mind are a comet, a nuke/bomb, terrorist attack, volcano eruption, or something pressurized. There's also the gas leak in California.

If a deja vu is experiencing something that's already happened... Is it possible that it already occurred but hasn't been heard of or reported yet? Rocks make me immediately think of the workers trapped in the mine reported in the news recently.
edit on 8-1-2016 by PhantomOrion because: Typo

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join