The Peace of God to all that belong to the LIght,
This will be the great moment of the Democratic Campaign in the first semester of 2016: When Jesse Jackson, Jimmy Carter and the Kennedy Clan openly
decide for what candidate they will give their powerful endorsements, and with an extremely high confidence I can predict here that almost surely
none of them will be for Hillary Clinton.
1) The Carter Center of Political studies in multiple occasions have opposed not only in America but around the world, taking part in multiple
electoral processes in many nations, against anything that looks as perpetuation or creation of Politicla dinasties, it is absolutely contrary the
political Thinking of fomer President Jimmy Carter, this is the reason for which in 2008 he decidely support Barack Obama against Clinton.
2) The Kennedy Clan didn't like the way Bill Clinton used almost abusively the image of President John F Kennedy to gain the support of them and of
the people in general in his campaign of 1993, but as soon as he arrived to power he didn't give any participation to any member of that family in his
3) Edward Kennedy endorsed in 2008 Barack Obama against Clinton precisely for his lack of confidence in that another Clinton in Power will represent
genuinely the liberal side of Politics that he had represented in the Democratic party.
4) Caroline Kennedy also endorsed Obama since she felt the Clintons in their way to rule the country in multiple ocassions abandoned the JFK
idealistic positions in matter of public finances, relationship in between public and private sectors, as well as in education and promotion of
culture, to move pragmatically into the clearly conservative agenda.
5) Bill Clinton didn't attend the funeral of Jacquelne Kennedy in Washington DC , as it was his dutty since she was the widow of the most prominent
Democratic President of the second half off the XX century. Moreover, her funeral was absolutely private and not the state one that she deserved for
her heroic performance in the events of November 22nd 1963.
6) In contrast, When Pat Nixon, the former President's wife of 53 years, died in 1993 , Clinton dispatched the plane that had served as Nixon's Air
Force One to fly her body home to California.
7) Moreover, Bill Clinton offered to his predecessor Richard Nixon the most impressive State funeral ever offered to any President since the JFKs in
1963. His eulogy to Nixon is not the one for a President that was removed from power under criminal charges, but the one a National Hero might
8) Jimmy Carter publically declared at the end of 2016 that the American democracy has turned to be a competition among dinasties, and that such a
situation has practically corrupted the original ideals in which this nation is inspired.
9) The reverend Jesse Jackson, the leader of the civil rights movement in this country will endorse , according with the leftist ideals he always has
deffended along his political career, the first Socialist candidate in the XXI century : Bernie Sanders.
10) The RFK family still remember how Bill Clinton turned his back to them for their criticism of how he handled the American role in the Yugoslavia
civil war, any similarity of the way Hillary handled the Ukrainian civil war is not a mere coincidence by the way.
11) In 1968 campaign Hillary Clinton, still single, was militant of youngsters organizations supporting the Campaign of Richard M NIxon, even she
was part of special committee that worked to denounce a possble democratic fraud against him. Do you really think with such a past she will have the
endorsement of the JFK or RFK descendents?
12) in 1974 Hillary Clinton, recently graduated as Lawyer, took part in the first House committee that analyzed watergate and that ease a lot of
legal strategies for the NIxon Administration attorneys to prevent his involvement in the scandal.
13) it was a member of the Kennedy Clan, Mr. Sargent Shriver, husband of Eunice Kennedy, who was the runner mate of the very first Socialist
candidate in American History, Senator George Mcgovern, the rival of Richard Nixon in the 1972 election.
HIllary Clinton then will be forced to fight fiercely against the old figures of the Democratic Party to deffend her right to compete, and believe me
that is not going to be an easy task, considering that she will be also so busy deffending herself of multiple accusations in the Congress for her
mistakes in her time in the State Secretary.
So if you think that all is already cooked for Clinton's nomination please don't bet strong amounts of money for it, you could be sadly disspointed
and even may loose it.
if Clinton gain the nomination she must negotiate with Sanders many aspects of the Democratic political platform and it would not be a surprise if we
see Sanders in the Ticket with her anyway.
The Angel of Lightness
edit on 1/8/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)