It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official. Ted Cruz's Mother was Born in the U.S.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Irrelevant - Obama is proof that you can be born in Africa and still destroy the country

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

B-b=but Obama had to show his own certificate to PROVE he was legit and then they STILL didn't believe him. TRUMP STILL doesn't believe him!!

*snif* And I had so looked forward to Cruz having to step out of the race after being born in Canada.

Hm. What could possibly be so different about Obama and Cruz that one is a foreign-born "illegitimate" President with an American born mother, and the other is a "duh, of course he's eligible - he has an American born mother!" legitimate Presidential candidate? What could it be???

(waits despondently for Birthers to turn gnashing teeth on Ted Cruz)

- AB

Guess it is because of color... one is red and one is blue..

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Irrelevant - Obama is proof that you can be born in Africa and still destroy the country

Damn! No one told me the country was destroyed. Things seem to be chugging-along just as it was before he was elected. Some may even make the case it's a bit better.

Stock market highs, gas price lows that I have not seen since just after high school.....

The term destruction must have been "sissyfied".

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I want to be the first to say. . . . Syrup-gate!

the Canadian Invasion has begun!

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

No, Obama is proof some people will try and do anything to deny he is a natural born US citizen, funny how even if he had been born in Kenya he would still be a natural born US citizen!

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

It's Official. Ted Cruz's Mother was Born in the U.S.

So??? who cares except right wing birthers.
Btw Obama's mom and Obama was born in the U.S
See how silly birthers are now.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Your OP is a HOAX.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Funny how when a Republican is born in Canada to a Cuban father, the GOP are happy to assert he is a "Natural Born Citizen".

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Actually the Natural Born Clause is one of Thomas Jefferson's contributions. For he hated Alexander Hamilton so much that he wanted to insure that he would never be president. Hamilton was born in Haiti.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

Your OP is a HOAX.

No !!

No !!

It's all true, I swear I swear !!

?? But why is Cruz's Mother's name listed as "Wilson" on Ted's birth certificate ??

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
On the other hand,does anyone know where that thing on Trumps head is from ?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: xuenchen
Ending the speculation, somebody has published Ted Cruz's Mother's birth certificate !!

This must mean he is indeed eligible to be President !!

Eleanor Darragh was born in Delaware.

That must make Obama also natural born! Birthers now really do look sillier.

They would if Ann Durham was not killed by Barry Soetoro...

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Your are a natural born citizen if you were born in the States, regardless if both parents were legal citizens or not, I believe this applies to embassies and territories as well. If even one parent, mother or father, is a citizen, natural or naturalized, regardless of where you were born, you are a natural born citizen. There has been talk that both parents have to be citizens for the child to be natural born, but this isn't true.

I could be wrong, but this is how I read it.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Your are a natural born citizen if you were born in the States, regardless if both parents were legal citizens or not, I believe this applies to embassies and territories as well. If even one parent, mother or father, is a citizen, natural or naturalized, regardless of where you were born, you are a natural born citizen. There has been talk that both parents have to be citizens for the child to be natural born, but this isn't true.

I could be wrong, but this is how I read it.

Yes you could be a citizen but, there are some caveat as to whether you can be Pres or not, not sure myself.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Damn! No one told me the country was destroyed. Things seem to be chugging-along just as it was before he was elected. Some may even make the case it's a bit better.

Stock market highs, gas price lows that I have not seen since just after high school.....

The term destruction must have been "sissyfied".

I apologize, clearly I have given you impression that I endorse one political party whilst bagging the other, and for that I truly am sorry. Since 2001 Bush et al (Rebloodlican) lit the flame, Obama et al (democrip) has kept it going - in their various "vote for me because I'm awesome" rhetorical shenanigans.

As someone in the oil and gas game, I'd like a reasonable answer to the following question - do you understand what the economic ramifications are of low prices at the petrol station? Can you articulate that in relation to the actual sector?

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
On the other hand,does anyone know where that thing on Trumps head is from ?

A rumor started by Hillary Clinton?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join