It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area-51 weapons?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hey all, I have been hearing about cammodudes, armor, n'd all that, but does anyone have an idea what they are armed with (eg: m80, Flamethrower,ect)?
I was also wondering if they have motion sensored turrets, or any insta-gib machinery like that, and knowledge would be appretiated.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I read somewhere that they are armed with m16's and i believe that too..but from the pic below i think they are only armed with a pistol but i dont know which make they have...

[edit on 7-1-2005 by ShadowMan]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
There's probably rifles in the Jeep.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
i would probably have to say that they have something like a Glock .9 mm, that's what cops and the law normally has on them. they don't cary M16's maybe a slightly smaller type called an M14. there is a picture that i saw that had a really good pic of the gun on one of their hips, but i lost it, i'll try to find it.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
If they're on a military base, it would make sense to use the same ammo as the military, no?

Pistols might be personal choice (often are in those kinds of jobs it seems), but the rifle will most definately be a M4/16 or variant. An M14 is competely unsuitable.

Hang on, I've just reread your post. I think you're getting the M4 and the M14 mixed up.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Delta nine is probably right, M4 sounds more like it (more advanced than the m16) but with the type of terrain they have maybe they'd have a scoped weapon? but i'd bet they had a glock 9mm and who know's what type of crazy defenses they have.

and is it just me? or do those dudes look eeriely alike

[edit on 8-1-2005 by Ohgr]

Odd

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The camo dudes may be government, but they're not invincible. Besides, even if you're holding the most powerful weapon in the world, it won't help you one bit if the sniper sees you before you see him

Odd

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The camo dudes may be government, but they're not invincible. Besides, even if you're holding the most powerful weapon in the world, it won't help you one bit if the sniper sees you before you see him

And, Oghr, I agree... maybe Area 51 has been a secret facility for cloning old, fat white guys all along

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odd

And, Oghr, I agree... maybe Area 51 has been a secret facility for cloning old, fat white guys all along

Haha wouldn't that be great? the US government could clone everybody's grandpa's and they could bore us to death with there fake stories. then the show fox would make double because thats all old people watch and cops...er ok i'm a little off topic

but, its not like we can't clone people.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odd

and about that "insta-gib" weapon... you DO realize this isn't quake3 right?

[edit on 8-1-2005 by ebolazebra]

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ebolazebra

Originally posted by Odd

and about that "insta-gib" weapon... you DO realize this isn't quake3 right?

[edit on 8-1-2005 by ebolazebra]

quake3, return to castle wolfenstein and i'm not sure about any others but oh yeah,
there are some dorky people on this board

[edit on 8-1-2005 by Ohgr]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by codvx
Hey all, I have been hearing about cammodudes, armor, n'd all that, but does anyone have an idea what they are armed with (eg: m80, Flamethrower,ect)?
I was also wondering if they have motion sensored turrets, or any insta-gib machinery like that, and knowledge would be appretiated.

They carry the fully automatic M-4A1 the SpecOp's modified version of the M-4 with a .45 cal or a 9mm sidearm. Some of them may also carry the MP-5 Submachine gun.

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
M4 SOPMOD i'm sure, they come with front grips, red dot scopes, illuminated magnification scopes, silencers....all that jazz...

They kinda look like the MIBs!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
err, guys do you have any proof? or is this just speculation? but either way thats a good guess, thats what all government cronies have

new topics

top topics

join