It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Americans Oppose Obama's Executive Order on Guns

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

" Only 34 percent of American Commie Traitors surveyed believe the commander-in-chief should take action alone if Congress does not approve the initiatives he has proposed. "

Well , at least it was not 40 Percent

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

George is right, the government doesn't want you to be educated, they don't like critical and logical thinkers. Why? Because we might figure out what they are up to.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

" Only 34 percent of American Commie Traitors surveyed believe the commander-in-chief should take action alone if Congress does not approve the initiatives he has proposed. "

Well , at least it was not 40 Percent

I might add that these 34% are ignorant and don't understand the Constitution. My opinion is, they are sheep following their politicians blindly.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I'm naive to think this is all the further they'll go with "gun control", aren't I?

Good point, and great thread.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

George is right, the government doesn't want you to be educated, they don't like critical and logical thinkers. Why? Because we might figure out what they are up to.

Meanwhile the education system goes down the drain and the cost goes up, keep them stupid and in debt , I can buy a house for 3.5% but collage at 200K will cost me 6.5%, they have a plan....

Once the older generations die off they will have there way.. The kids today are to busy with there heads in there smart phones to know what is going on..., Know one ? do they call or text you...

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'm not even a U.S citizen, but still I certainly would not agree with his Executive Orders, especially after watching him on CNN last night. Obama didn't seem to have any good points, avoided questions, and generally stammered his way throughout the whole question/answer period. I almost felt sorry for poor "Cooper" when Obama jumped down his throat when Anderson probed more into the "conspiracy" question.

For the record I'm Canadian, and I'm content with our gun laws here, but I wouldn't trust a word coming out of your Presidents mouth at this point, including anything about guns and or his real motive.(If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor).

Finally, I find it pretty ironic he's pushing for gun control after Operation Fast and Furious, supplying "moderate" Islamists in Syria with tonnes of weapons/ammo, having large amounts of weapons falling into Isis's hands in Iraq, and overall simply being the leader of the country that is the single largest supplier of weapons to the entire world....."Gun control for thee but not me !"

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Meanwhile the education system goes down the drain and the cost goes up, keep them stupid and in debt

Absolutely, this is part of the governments plan. Keep them all busy trying to make ends meet with a poor economy and our jobs being out sourced.

Many of these graduates had to move home with mom and dad because they are so in debt from collage and lack of employment that they cannot afford to by a home.

With all the new technologies coming out for the internet, I phones, gaming, and social media websites, many are to busy with their heads buried in the sand.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

It's really nothing new, we have all been had, before we were even borne....

and this is true also..

edit on 8-1-2016 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I finally know how to end the gun 'debate'.

All Trump has to do is come out FOR it.

Then the anti gunners will be against it.

Let's say Trump wins this year. Think it was a 'good' idea to get rid of guns then ?

Most Americans were against the ACA didn't stop it.

Most Americans are against EO's on guns won't stop it either.

We live under a DICTATORSHIP.

Come on now people admit it.

We have a 'president' that WILLFULLY wants to/has circumvent congress.

Show's you how hot for 'democracy' the president, and his supporters are.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Hmmm

What a LIE!

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I agree, if Trump made it part of his platform He could very well win the election.

Most Americans are not stupid they see what Obama is up to and the proof is every time Obama passes new legislation against guns, the American people run out and buy more guns, and I am starting to believe that people are buying gun out of defiance.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Pot calling kettle, that is what Obama is doing, interesting video.

Change that we can count on....

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
I find it really interesting that Obama is targeting Veterans.

He wants guns out of their hands, yet most if not all Veterans can still drive their cars and vote, as if these men are unable to make important discussions in handling their own weapons.

What is the government so afraid of?

One of the most enjoyable threads I've read to date. You're an intelligent fellow. I would think the answer to your question
is obvious. Not all, but many Vets have been involved in actual combat. They are well trained, know theory and tactics.
They have also overcome the mental anguish associated with killing another human ( That is a BIG deal ). Additionally a huge number are exceedingly angry with our Government and as civilians are still very well armed. I see that as a serious threat to the powers that be. At the very least the traitors they would employ to do their dirty work. Of course there is a chance I'm wrong.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

It reminds me of the twilight zone episode where the government gave you a truth syrome and gave you a test and if you passed they put you to death. They needed coco cream tobacco to think about it for awhile.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join