It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the NWO's next move?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   
So, what do you think is going to be the next major change initiated by the NWO?

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I think Hulk Hogan and Kevin Nash will settle their differences and take on McMahon good and proper. This may well cause the McMahon clan to reunite, and start a faction called the Freedom Fighters.

What will be interesting is both sides will have the American flag flying high, and the people will be divided.

J/K

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Ahem.............well said

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by chebob
So, what do you think is going to be the next major change initiated by the NWO?

WW3.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Do you think we're seeing the beggining of WW3 in Isreal, and with the whole "War on Terror"?

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
i dunno the continuation of the EU expansion i think

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   
If so, then Tony Blair is definately part of the process..........shudder

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Faked alien invasion.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkulA
Faked alien invasion.

Hmm.......I don't think they've started acting that radically yet, but only time will tell

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Well...,N.WO.has already installed ''Fear'' in us because of the Terrorism that seems to never end...

The N.W.O has been in affect for many years......only difference is that it is somehow now been made possible because the people are ready to accept changes for Peace.......only thing is........Is it trully peace that will come....or is it a peace that has the beginnings of a world controlled leader.....one that will present himself as a peace loving ,world's problem solver......

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Hey this iz how itz going down.. Bush gets re-elected then in 2005 invades Iran... he finds some way 2 make Syria mad and they nuke us in 2006... Bush isues martial law and in about 2 months he controls half the world.. Tony Blair (England), Kim Jong Li (Noth Korea), and Vladimir Putinv (Russia) do their part.. They sack the middle East and they own our lives by mid-2007.

GAME OVER

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Oh yeah................that'll work.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   
think about it... it makes sense

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 09:59 AM
link   
is almost definately a rise in racial hatred in society. And overall violence and detopia.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Another option is to abolish the 14th ammendment, cause racial riots, and declare martial law, dissolvbe Congress etc...

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Then, we will see the nation becoming a hoard of mindless robots completely oblivious to NWO.

I recommend the article on this site entitled Global Mind Control Stated for Humanity by 2003

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
Another option is to abolish the 14th ammendment, cause racial riots, and declare martial law, dissolvbe Congress etc...

FEMA is the word u are looking for...

top topics

join