It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SMOKING GUN? Hillary e-mail Instructs Aide To Transmit Classified Data Without Markings

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

I have seen people fired, and walked out of a building for less than what that email shows.

Absolutely astounding.

CBS news has now picked it up.... here is another great email... one where she is shocked that a state depeatment employee is using a personal email address rather than a state dept address...

The hypocrisy runs deep in this one grasshopper!!

foia.state.gov...

Is he in NEA currently? Or was he in Embassy? I was surprised that he used personal email account if he is at State.

edit on R022016-01-08T12:02:41-06:00k021Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I hate to throw a wrench in the works, but this will only be a "smoking gun" if the TP's were deemed classifiable at that time. We need a lot more information before we come to any sort of conclusion. Even the OP's source recognizes this is not cut and dry.

“It is not clear what the contents of the email were, whether information sent was classified or secure or whether the order was carried out.”

Also remember that this is not a criminal investigation. It's an investigation in to security procedures.
edit on 8-1-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa
Looks like CNN is taking a nibble at it now, too.

Hillary Clinton 'surprised' by State staffer's personal email use

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: theySeeme

A couple questions. Have you ever held a security clearance? How familiar are you with federal law regarding security clearances / classified information?

For me personally this isn't political ammo. I'm not a democrat or republican, but I have personally seen people get fired / lose clearances for much less than what she did.

I am a fed employee and have family that are fed employees. There are plenty of people that bash us, but what Hillary did is emblematic of the real problem with feds - lack of accountability among management. If heads of departments aren't held accountable for breaking federal law (or even giving the appearance of breaking federal law - which is considered breaking the public trust) then what kind of message does that send to the rest of the federal employees?

Loosing a security clearance is on a case to case basis, it's clear they reviewed her case and felt she did not need to have her clearance revoked.

Secondly, I served in the Military, army to be more specific, from 2007 to 2012 and have possessed 3 levels of clearance, so yes, I know.

Her denying the existence of classified / top secret information is standard protocol. Sometimes the law is circumvented for certain reasons, unless anyone here has any factual evidence that shows that these e-mails damaged anything, the mere mention of these e-mails means absolutely nothing. Where are they? Does anyone have one?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If this derails the untouchable Hillary Clinton's campaign, I will tend to believe the fix is in for Bernie. I still don't believe that Hillary would ever be indicted, but I do suspect she is a plant candidate for the DNC.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The indictment still has to make it past Loretta Lynch. It will be interesting to see Obama try to stall this.

What makes you think he will? He supports Bernie, and Hillary breaking a law is a great way to break any deals with her. I would bet you that Obama wants something to show up on Hillary more than anyone else in the country. If so, Bernie will be president and Obama will hang her out to dry (and then pardon her on his last day in office).

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Also from my OP source:

this demolishes Hillary’s claim to be ignorant of marking issues, as well as strongly suggests that the other thousand-plus instances where this did occur likely came under her direction.

link   
CNN needs to host a town hall meeting with Hillary.

No holds barred.

link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: theySeeme

Wouldn't it be nice to hear just one MSM reporter ask her about this?

I won't hold my breath.

And if they did, then what?.. What will it solve?

Citizens in an uproar might tend to force charges against her criminal butt.

Because we don't have more serious and criminal acts taking place in sectors of government besides her unknown-contents e-mails? Like the person who leaked information on the investigation to make a dollar - completely rendering the case useless.

There are more important things going on, Hilary's e-mails really aren't one of them. Not sure why the strand of hair people are hanging on that's attached to this story hasn't snapped yet..

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Here's what ticks me off about this. If it was you, me or anybody else, we would be in jail, awaiting the outcome of the investigation.
Or ,...ready ....living in Russia .What a terrible choice you Americans actually have .Bad , really bad ,worse ,and even the scary . Its is totally sad from someone outside looking in .

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

To be safe ,maybe Sandy Hook eh ?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I won't hold my breath.

Because we don't have more serious and criminal acts taking place in sectors of government besides her unknown-contents e-mails? Like the person who leaked information on the investigation to make a dollar - completely rendering the case useless.

There are more important things going on, Hilary's e-mails really aren't one of them. Not sure why the strand of hair people are hanging on that's attached to this story hasn't snapped yet..

Is this Huma?
Seriously?
She gets a pass for breaking the law because she is Hillary?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I won't hold my breath.

Is this Huma?
Seriously?

Tell me, what Law has she broken? Do you have a legal document number or other reference or source containing one or more laws she has violated? If not, please apologize.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

What laws have been broken?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: JIMC5499

Here's what ticks me off about this. If it was you, me or anybody else, we would be in jail, awaiting the outcome of the investigation.
Or ,...ready ....living in Russia .What a terrible choice you Americans actually have .Bad , really bad ,worse ,and even the scary . Its is totally sad from someone outside looking in .

At least we have a choice.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme
I am looking, government documents are fun reading.

If not, please apologize.

What would you like me to apologize for, calling you the ultimate Hillary supporter?

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

www.law.cornell.edu...

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer— Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I won't hold my breath.

As a concerned citizen, I'd be more surprised than most of us if
Hil's direct opponent for the general election would be allowed
to even bring this up from the red side podium.. yes even Don T.
if he wins the nomination.

It would however be a priceless sow sweatin' moment in American
Politics to actually see the Wicked Witch of Wherever melt on
camera within five or ten seconds.... from her own flop water.

As much hands-off, and other big capital letter flags the media
is using to deliberately minimalize this is telling me more than if
they just came clean about it... and how controlled it really is.

I also wonder with a small group of friends, one of them in Air
Intel way back when --why she hasn't been scraped off to
Leavenworth already in back of a Humvee. On a static line.
This whole thing is looking so more clustered alll the time that
the PTB seem almost trying to convince us it's impossible.
No guys, she IS that evil.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: introvert

www.law.cornell.edu...

Thanks again for Title 42 Rick.. and this is just the ice sticking out
of the water line. If the Foundation contributions ever get aired
out (and more importantly what for) we actually may see a front
runner explode like a Spinal Tap drummer. Next, ROFL.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa
I was looking at one of Obama's Executive Orders ( wikisource )

(c)   An official or employee leaving agency service may not remove classified information from the agency's control or direct that information be declassified in order to remove it from agency control.

then there is this:

Consistent with law, executive orders, directives, and regulations, each agency head or senior agency official, or with respect to the Intelligence Community, the Director of National Intelligence, shall establish controls to ensure that classified information is used, processed, stored, reproduced, transmitted, and destroyed under conditions that provide adequate protection and prevent access by unauthorized persons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join