It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philly Police Officer Shot In Patrol Car "In The Name Of Islam"- Sources

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: IAMTAT
If it hasn't been mentioned yet, the gun used by the suspect was a Police issued service weapon stolen from a Police station.

Perhaps it's time to make it illegal to steal a gun from a cop. That aughta stop it.

Either that, or make Police stations 'Gun Free' zones or make it illegal for cops to have guns.
Obama might like those better.

Yeah that would probably do the trick too.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

a reply to: anxiouswens

My fiance is 7 weeks pregnant. Times are bad, but I don't think it's too late (YET) to have a baby. If it makes you feel any better, I had a dream and a bad feeling on the morning of 9/11/01. I was on my way to a location 3 hours away and got to ride out that time so I slept. I already dreamed (in 2008) that obama won the election and Americans were at war with men dressed in all black that hid their faces. I woke up with the same feeling. Something is coming, just make sure you're prepared.

Yep. It's not a matter of 'if' but 'when'. It will definitely happen by the fall and delay and/or cancel the POTUS election.

ETA: Congrats, it's never too late to bring a baby into this world, despite how bad we perceive it to be. One of these babies will grow up and hopefully be a part of making this a far better place in another 30-40 years.
edit on 1jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

My fiance is 7 weeks pregnant. Times are bad, but I don't think it's too late (YET) to have a baby. If it makes you feel any better, I had a dream and a bad feeling on the morning of 9/11/01. I was on my way to a location 3 hours away and got to ride out that time so I slept. I already dreamed (in 2008) that obama won the election and Americans were at war with men dressed in all black that hid their faces. I woke up with the same feeling. Something is coming, just make sure you're prepared.

Yep. It's not a matter of 'if' but 'when'. It will definitely happen by the fall and delay and/or cancel the POTUS election.

That's not the first time I've heard of that scenario being possible. But hey, we're bulletproof, that could never happen to us... My dream was very vivid and telling.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
I would like to think that a middle eastern mad man shoots a Caucasian white man...that is racism.

Because the middle eastern man shoots a Caucasian white man in the name of [Allah] Islam...that is terrorism.

So....once with this political crap...you judge a man of his actions you are a racist...you speak on facts that a crime involving a weapon was involved the people will still judge you as racist.

So speak facts. Don't use facts to spread hatred, fear and bigotry. The man who shot a Philadelphia cop says he did it in the name of Islam. What does Islam or Muslims have to do with this man's choice/insanity? The man who committed this crime is now telling police that he pledged himself to DAESH. DAESH is a terror group but what does it have to do with Islam or Muslims?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

What do you mean it didn't have anything to do with Islam? He said it was in the name of Islam, lol.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I would like to think that a middle eastern mad man shoots a Caucasian white man...that is racism.

Because the middle eastern man shoots a Caucasian white man in the name of [Allah] Islam...that is terrorism.

So....once with this political crap...you judge a man of his actions you are a racist...you speak on facts that a crime involving a weapon was involved the people will still judge you as racist.

So speak facts. Don't use facts to spread hatred, fear and bigotry. The man who shot a Philadelphia cop says he did it in the name of Islam. What does Islam or Muslims have to do with this man's choice/insanity? The man who committed this crime is now telling police that he pledged himself to DAESH. DAESH is a terror group but what does it have to do with Islam or Muslims?

(Emphasis mine)
Considering the Quran is their playbook for the their code of conduct, I'd say only everything.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

What do you mean it didn't have anything to do with Islam? He said it was in the name of Islam, lol.

Will you Pullleeesssse stop bringing up FACTS!

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Crap! My bad!

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I'm already tired of hearing it has to do with insanity. I'm sure his attorney is already setting us up for that defense. He was so insane he knew a cop would be at that intersection, at that time of night, and he was prepared to ambush. Ya, crazy........crazy like a fox.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

He spoke words... born of rhetoric/insanity that most Muslims reject and label anti-Islamic.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

The latest: suspects mother says he's been hearing voices

This shooting probably has a lot more to do with a untreated mental illness, than it does with religion... as much as I hate 'all' religions.
edit on 8-1-2016 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Yeah I remember...

"Allah has prescribed for you to assassinate the peace keepers.
For those infidels hell is hot."

It's verse 7 in chapter Doesn't Exist.

Nutjob.

lol

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Holy books and doctrine can be twisted to fit hatred. Should all religions be hated because of this? Maybe we should just outlaw all religion? Though I think doing that is also extremist.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

He spoke words... born of rhetoric/insanity that most Muslims reject and label anti-Islamic.

I take issue with groups not owning up to their arsefaces. Like Feminists saying the Radical Feminists aren't "real" feminists.

Republicans saying the Racist Neo-Cons aren't "real" republicans.

No, they are feminists. They ARE republicans. They say stuff you don't like, but they are IN your group, for better or for worse. Distancing themselves from the radical elements and pretending they aren't yours is basically ignoring the problem and hoping it'll go away. But you go to the next group meeting and someone ELSE has decided they want to be arseface too because you didn't speak out and say "Yeah, these guys are here, they're in our group, but they're arsefaces and we don't like them so don't join them."

Silence, saying they're not REAL muslims, etc, is not owning up to the problem. It's wiping your hands clean of nasty element in your bunch and basically saying "Nope, not ours. These guys are YOUR problem now."

That's where I take issue with saying Islamic Extremists aren't REAL muslims.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Holy books and doctrine can be twisted to fit hatred. Should all religions be hated because of this? Maybe we should just outlaw all religion? Though I think doing that is also extremist.

Frankly, most Abrahamic Religions I could do without. Eastern Philosophy is where it's at. Unless it's Shinto. That stuff's violent.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: TechniXcality

I agree but in my opinion I think being afraid of Islam is going overboard and shows that the propaganda is working.

Being afraid of Islam is going overboard until you or a loved one's head starts rolling down the street, or you're gunned down while eating dinner in a restaurant by a Syrian refugee.

So is a woman going overboard in being afraid of Christians because people get killed for going to a gynecologist? Or is that going overboard?

I think it's going overboard.

The USA is over 70% Christian and under a % Muslim. I fall into the 25% of atheists. I'm more concerned with the ratio of bat # crazy apples to the bunch.

If I offered you a one way ticket to go live in a country that's 70% Muslim 1% Christian going to the gynecologist isn't going to register on your fear radar.

I'd prefer to live someplace with no religion at all but if I have to choose what major religion I live alongside it's a no brainer. I don't see one example of a modern society improving through adding more Muslims to the population. Feel free to correct me

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Like saying that Christian extremists are not real Christians?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Most Muslims reject? I guess it depends on your source.

A minority of Muslims disagreed entirely with terror attacks on Americans:
(Egypt 34%; Indonesia 45%; Pakistan 33%)
About half of those opposed to attacking Americans were sympathetic with al-Qaeda’s attitude toward the U.S.
www.worldpublicopinion.org...
www.thereligionofpeace.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

ETA: Congrats, it's never too late to bring a baby into this world, despite how bad we perceive it to be. One of these babies will grow up and hopefully be a part of making this a far better place in another 30-40 years.

Thank you... They'll both (the mom and the baby) be protected with my life.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Exactly. Westboro Baptist, Abortion Clinic Bombers, etc, who do it all for god and white Jesus are Christians. They're stupid, misguided Christians, but they're still Christians.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join