It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philly Police Officer Shot In Patrol Car "In The Name Of Islam"- Sources

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: UnBreakable

What a person 'says' is a motivation and is important in a court of law.

Until it does come out in a court of law its here-say, especially in the court of public opinion. You belittle the process of investigation and justice by regurgitating what is accepted as the truth, let alone advancing it as truth, from a main stream media perspective.

The relatives could care less what prompted said asshole to shoot their son or husband.

Unless they also see terrorists behind every bush.

Emphasis mine.

Excuse me, what? If someone killed a friend or a family member of MINE, I'd sure as hell want to know WHY.
"Someone killed my brother? Oh, what a shame. Guess he's dead now. No use asking why, after all. I'm over it."

Exactly. That was my point to that member. Most normal, rational people would want to know why. He's being contrarian only because he's an apologist.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Unless a murder is committed, the death penalty is off the table.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: SprocketUK

Unless a murder is committed, the death penalty is off the table.

Thanks. I wondered if attempted murder would be treated the same.

Hope he ends his days in some place like Gitmo then.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Sympathizer, we need to call it what it is, I'm tired of this.

In another thread of mine he said Isis members who captured westerners and were threatening their lives in the name of Allan snackbars, were not Islamic they were kidnappers. We are at WAR I don't know how many times I have to say this keep letting attacks ramp up, keep trying to be PC, let's see how that works for us.

Sadly, by behaving this way we pave the way for extremism in our own society to fight this growing threat, we litteraly could crumble from the inside out. What we need is unification against a common enemy in order to do so we have to realize who we are at war with and why, the confusion only exists because the enemy refuses to put on a uniform.

2016 Smh

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I say bring back the death penalty!! Radical Islamists who think their God condones such cold blood killings should be given a quick one-way ticket to meet him. (I'm sure he'll piss his pants when he finds out his "god" was none other than the devil himself).

I sure don't want my tax dollars going toward keeping scum like him alive for the rest of his ignorant life.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I have a really bad feeling something big is coming tonight or this weekend. I've felt it all week, I sincerely hope I am wrong, I hate having these type of doom and gloom feelings. Really beginning to think I shouldnt have had children because what kind of a future have they git if things dont improve

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Do not ever think that, that is what the enemy wants. We are strong we will survive your children will be ok and become great people with a smart and informed mother like you! Good will prevail, they will have character but good people are needed and you are a fine teacher. Don't forget that keep your head up

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
It has always been this way. I would worry more about our government.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I would think keeping our government in check and against internal extremism, is just as important as protecting against foreign enemies.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Wens, that's how the left wants you to feel.

Have faith that if push comes to shove, all the fake social conditioning will fall off most people like rain off a duck's back.
It's switching time again, when people are starting to realise they need look out for themselves a bit more rather than delegate that responsibility to authorities.

link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I agree but in my opinion I think being afraid of Islam is going overboard and shows that the propaganda is working.

link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Sympathizer, we need to call it what it is, I'm tired of this.

In another thread of mine he said Isis members who captured westerners and were threatening their lives in the name of Allan snackbars, were not Islamic they were kidnappers. We are at WAR I don't know how many times I have to say this keep letting attacks ramp up, keep trying to be PC, let's see how that works for us.

Sadly, by behaving this way we pave the way for extremism in our own society to fight this growing threat, we litteraly could crumble from the inside out. What we need is unification against a common enemy in order to do so we have to realize who we are at war with and why, the confusion only exists because the enemy refuses to put on a uniform.

2016 Smh

Apologist, sympathizer, same thing. You say tomato, I say tom-ah-to. I was trying to use a nicer word.

link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: IAMTAT

I say bring back the death penalty!! Radical Islamists who think their God condones such cold blood killings should be given a quick one-way ticket to meet him. (I'm sure he'll piss his pants when he finds out his "god" was none other than the devil himself).

I sure don't want my tax dollars going toward keeping scum like him alive for the rest of his ignorant life.

I have always opposed the death penalty. These type cases give me pause to rethink a few things. Some people are simply unfit to live among decent human beings.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

What we need is unification against a common enemy in order to do so we have to realize who we are at war with and why, the confusion only exists because the enemy refuses to put on a uniform.

You keep reciting this line about "our enemy" who refuses to "wear a uniform".

But despite your claim about this being some organized international plot against the western world, the facts point to a unmedicated schizophrenic who just flipped out.

Commonsense and perspective is whats needed here... not irrational hysteria and calls to go to war with a non-existent enemy.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I agree but in my opinion I think being afraid of Islam is going overboard and shows that the propaganda is working.

Being afraid of Islam is going overboard until you or a loved one's head starts rolling down the street, or you're gunned down while eating dinner in a restaurant by a Syrian refugee.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Being afraid of Islam is going overboard until you or a loved one's head starts rolling down the street, or you're gunned down while eating dinner in a restaurant by a Syrian refugee.

See? Propaganda is working.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The shooter confessed that he ambushed and shot the police officer in the name of Islam, that he did so because police enforce laws contrary to the Law of Islam...and that he pledges his allegiance to the Nation of Islam.

The Mayor of Philly, then comes out and says the crime has nothing to do with the teachings of Islam, with being a Muslim or following the Islamic faith.

Jim Kenney, in his first week as mayor of the nation's fifth-largest city, said, called Archer's actions "abhorrent" and "terrible" and said they have nothing to do the teachings of Islam.

"This is a criminal with a stolen gun who tried to kill one of our officers," he said. "It has nothing to do with being a Muslim or following the Islamic faith."

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Yea you know you need to look around, the only thing schitzophrenic is the idea of a non existent enemy. What a tragedy, the caution you espouse cost innocents lives in the west. If it is us or them, you better believe it's them every time.

Non existent because he doesn't wear a uniform.
edit on 8-1-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

It's easy to get lost in feelings of woe and let all of the media fearmongering get to you. Stock markets are crashing, Islamic Extremists are coming to get you, Yellowstone is going to erupt any day now, etc etc. Many people go through their entire adult lives just taking all of that in and not realizing that there are beautiful, wonderful, simply amazing things that people do that go unreported. The most generous people in the world are completely unknown, and will never remembered except by those whom they extended a hand. There's a LOT of good out there in the world, and the world isn't going to complete crap, contrary to popular belief. Conflict will always be happening somewhere in the world.

The important thing to do is take some perspective on the whole thing. Yeah, some bad things are happening. But you know what? Thousands of babies were born today! Thousands of puppies found loving homes today! Thousands of people fell hopelessly in love today! The world is amazing, and the people are too. The media only reports the bad, because that sells advertisements. That keeps people afraid, and watching.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of any comments on this event from BLM spokespeople or Obama yet?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join