It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This little boy turns 33 today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

while Kim Jong-un may have been given the biggest and baddest birthday present known to man this week today is his 33rd birthday , unlike his father there were no parades or official celebrations in the DPRK just quiet satisfaction that they had once again caught the worlds attention with the successful bomb test earlier in the week.

Now grow up , put your toys away and sort out your country !

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Jesus was apparently 33 when he was crucified, maybe fortune will favour the bold and we will be blessed with the same for our beloved round-boy.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Well, these days its less round-boy, and more Fat-Man, if you get my radioactive drift.

Sorry...couldn't help it.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Maybe he will cesium the day, have a blast and get bombed.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Someone please create a GIF with Rodman dunking Un's head and it exploding...that would be epic!

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Truly amazing how those people can be picking grass to eat and stand to chear that pudgie little bastard.
He can pay to build a nuke but can't manage to build farms to feed the country.
The north and south were pretty much equal in 1955 and in 60 years the south has accomplished so much and the north so little.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I'm surprised Rodman wasn't on a plane to help his "friend" celebrate his birthday. Rodman needs his head examined for calling this little tyrant a "friend."

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: Vector99

I'm surprised Rodman wasn't on a plane to help his "friend" celebrate his birthday. Rodman needs his head examined for calling this little tyrant a "friend."

C'mon Rodman is obviously an alien deep plant spy.

On a side-note My step-dad has a pic of him washing his truck at a stop, I'll see if I can dig that one up. Yea Rodman likes lot-lizards...

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
the fat little womble needs the 9mm retirement plan

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Now now ignorant_ape , no need to insult Wombles on this auspicious day.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Should've been in the pet forum.

China's number 1 pet superstar.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Truly amazing how those people can be picking grass to eat and stand to cheer that pudgy little bastard.

Sadly, their lives depend on both. Please send the precious people of North Korea all the LOVE you can give - they need it..

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I wonder, after checking the moon faced child against the potato headed adult ...

Why would he have his eyebrows manicured to such a state !?

Was the topiarist that performed the deed executed !?

So many questions ...

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Sadly my friend those and many other questions will go unanswered , but I guess they just add to the mystique of the enigma that is Kim Jong-un.
Although I do hope the topiarist wasn't executed , you can only work with what you're given.

new topics

top topics

join