It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Make America Strong Again

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason:

You lucked out this time, Mr. President . The latest nuclear ballistic missile test launched by N. Korea failed. Guess you're banking on your luck holding out until Jan. 20th, 2017 when another President will be responsible for our country's safety instead of yourself!

I always thought "kick the can" was a game only children played. Guess not!

edit on 15-4-2016 by kendix1960 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kendix1960

Obama is a child. This has been one big game for him. An 8 year vacation of golf, race division, taking sides a political figure shouldn't take, and getting involved in things you can't back down from without being considered a punk bitch, which he backed down form.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Thanks. Glad to see that you agree what an incompetent immature boob Obama really is. Can't wait until this fellow is out of office!

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Cybercreig:

Our President is being effusively praised by none other than Vladimir Putin of Russia, one of America's most dangerous rivals and world adversaries.

That speaks volumes about Obama. Putin is the last person whose praise our Chief Executive should seek. How about the American people? It is from them Obama should be seeking praise!

Putin also likes Donald Trump. Alarming how the similarities continue to pile up between Obama and Trump.

BTW, Mr. President, how is your golf and tango dancing coming along? Maybe you can squeeze a couple more vacations in before the next crisis comes along that may require you to do your job!
edit on 15-4-2016 by kendix1960 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to:Muse7:

Per U.P.I., Obama reacted to the buzzing of an American destroyer with a shrug of the shoulder although other officials in his administration took the incident seriously. This is so typical of Obama and perhaps one of the reasons Putin has been heaping praise upon our President.

This will go on and on until Obama is out of the White House. The past eight years have clearly established his way of handling crisis,i.e. by just ignoring it or looking the other way after a brief comment.

No wonder our allies have lost respect for us!

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to:AVoiceOfReason:

Per Reuters, Raoul Castro maintains that Communism must remain the one rule system for Cuba in order maintain the Cuban Revolution and it's core principles despite Obama's visit there recently.

So much for our President's weak attempt at reestablishing normal relations with that imprisoned island. There will be no improvement in any of the basic liberties for those Cuban people who must continue to live under this most inhumane and unjust regime.

All Obama got out of this trip to Cuba was a nice tax payers' subsidized vacation and some good old Cuban Cigars. But then again, did Obama really expect any other outcome?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazroc:

Per the N.Y. Observer, the recent very close Russian buzzing of an American war ship off the coast of Poland, one of Russia's ancestral enemies, was intended as a media provocation to demonstrate that Putin is not afraid to show America he is not impressed or afraid to challenge our present military capabilities.

It is not that Putin doubts America's actual strength as much as it is a matter that he knows we won't use it!

One more time, we have Mr. Obama to thank for the weak use of America's armed forces!

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: kendix1960
a reply to:AVoiceOfReason:

Per Reuters, Raoul Castro maintains that Communism must remain the one rule system for Cuba in order maintain the Cuban Revolution and it's core principles despite Obama's visit there recently.

So much for our President's weak attempt at reestablishing normal relations with that imprisoned island. There will be no improvement in any of the basic liberties for those Cuban people who must continue to live under this most inhumane and unjust regime.

So...where was your computer made?

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

In China of course just like almost everything else electronic these days. I'd like to see manufacturing back in America again!

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

In China of course just like almost everything else electronic these days. I'd like to see manufacturing back in America again!

Obama's failure to go ape# all over Cuba (because that worked so well for the last 50 years) is a sign of weakness...but you buy a computer from the Commies and that's ok?
Sure.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I don't like buying anything from Cuba or from any other Communist country so I have an idea, Johnny. Build me a new computer yourself!

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I don't like buying anything from Cuba or from any other Communist country so I have an idea, Johnny. Build me a new computer yourself!
It's you that are trying to scrabble up some high moral ground, here. Build your own Patriot Platform - now with no Commie additives!!

Until then...it's all bloviating.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Don't really know what your problem is, Johnny, but do me a favor and take it else where from now on. So long!!

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Don't really know what your problem is, Johnny, but do me a favor and take it else where from now on. So long!!

Dude, 'my problem' is that you seem to dislike my temerity in responding to that very public soapbox upon which you have placed yourself. I note that it's not all responses with which you take issue...but only those who disagree with you. Sorry...you want an echo chamber, not a forum. (or did they not cover that in training?)
And as long as I am backing up my rebuttals with what are at least reasonable opinions, then I am actually adding to the discourse.
Sorry if that crowds you...maybe you want the comments section over at the Fox site.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Chrous, echo chamber or any forum you like but I'm entitled to my opinion and you are entitled to yours.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Chrous, echo chamber or any forum you like but I'm entitled to my opinion and you are entitled to yours.

I give you a star for that, and you are certainly welcome to challenge me. On my facts, and my opinions, but not on my right to state them...or to challenge yours.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Thanks, Johnny. Not a problem.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to :Cybercreig:

As per Good Morning America and ABC news, a bus explosion in Jerusalem has now been ruled to have been a terorist attack. There were eleven persons injured and thank God no fatalities.

This is the kind of horror Israeli citizens have had to endure for years as they do the best they can trying to cope and attempting to protect themselves and survive.
edit on 18-4-2016 by kendix1960 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2016 by kendix1960 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Cybercreig:

As per AFP, Trump's foreign policy proposals alarm the world. His suggestions to withdraw from NATO, place nuclear weapons in Europe, and provide nuclear weapons to South Korea and to Japan so as to rid the U.S. of the need to protect these countries go against all sound and decades long established American and Western European foreign policy.

It really is time for the republican Party to "Dump The Trump." Not only to save the party from ruin, but to save America and the world from Trump!

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Muse7:

Per AFP, Israel has found a tunnel from the Gaza into Israeli territory through which munitions can be transferred by Hamas. As in the past when this kind of activity has been discovered by Israeli intelligence procedures, appropriate action has been taken to eliminate the potential threat and same will surely be done again with regard to this incident as well.

Israel has been and must continue to be vigilant and proactive in order to protect it's citizens from terrorism.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join