It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Make America Strong Again

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

I surely agree with you that America has lost respect. But whether or not you agree that America has been diminished militarily, I'm sure you must agree that the loss of respect for our country by other nations is another form of being diminished, and perhaps with even more serious consequences on the global political scene!

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Your responses no longer surprise me either. Lets just call it a day,o.k.?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: kendix1960

You don't win respect by beating people up or waving a big stick.

I think the advent of the internet has been America's undoing. Information that was never accessible to previous generations is now available for most people.

I don't blame the American people, it is no better here in the UK, we too are captives of a corrupt regime.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

There is much you say that I agree with. It is definitely better to speak softly but there is no harm in being prepared with that big stick because if you have it, and other nations know it, chances are you'll never have to use it!

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: kendix1960

I never said ALL terrorist attacks on our shores were the work of Isis recruits, Buz. Yes we do have, and for a long time have had, our share of home grown crowns. It is a problem to be sure.

I agree Mental Health is a serious issue that can not and should not be ignored or placed on the back burner any longer

But you do agree Isis is dangerous and they, too, must be dealt with effectively and right away. Statistics and odds don't mean a thing to the many families who have already been the victims of these many horrific attacks. I'm sure you agree with that. And unfortunately there will be many more to come unless these barbarians are destroyed and defeated.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Yes, my anxious friend, I saw it the first time you posted it. Nice way to pick up some reinforcement stars, though.

Okay, I want to make one statement for the board before I sign off this thread:
I am an anti-theist. I do not support any cause based on The Torah, Talmud, Old Testament, New Testament, or Quran. I think they should all be relegated to ancient history, and the world needs to move on.

I believe that the Abrahamic religions are, as a group, a plague on our species, and the sooner it is ridiculed into oblivion, the better. Religion is as bad as small-pox and polio and inoperable brain tumors - religion can kill, scar for life, permanently damage, and cripple.

End of opinion statement.
/

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I really don't care whether you picked it up or not. Some people can't take a hint. Goodbye Buzzy.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I had to transfer from my local VA clinic as the were trying to demand I drop my ORGANICSUBSTANCES THATSOMEPEOPLE GET MAD AT. and ONLY use SSRIs.
With MY personality REALLY?She would ask me questions from a questionair in a deadpan fashion and then ask me what I wanted from her.
Even if it is a 1% chance of my losing it,I AM responsable for my own choices... THAT and last time I took them I almost shot myself...violation of the code and all.
NEVER have have seen such a treatment before,but I DO IMAGINE it goes quite far to show why I lose friends to suicide.

edit on 11-4-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I had to transfer from my local VA clinic as the were trying to demand I drop my ORGANICSUBSTANCES THATSOMEPEOPLE GET MAD AT. and ONLY use SSRIs.

Yep. That's how they do it.

Check your inbox.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to:Midicon:

As per CBS News, John Kasich hs stated that it would be ridiculous for the Republican Party to nominate either Donald Trump or Ted Cruz for President in July because neither one of them can win the general election in November.

The fact of the matter is that it is only Governor Kasich who can win the general election if Hillary Clinton is the Democratic Party nominate, as the polls have indicated for months.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to:Midicon:

As per CBS News, John Kasich hs stated that it would be ridiculous for the Republican Party to nominate either Donald Trump or Ted Cruz for President in July because neither one of them can win the general election in November.

The fact of the matter is that it is only Governor Kasich who can win the general election if Hillary Clinton is the Democratic Party nominee, just as the polls have indicated for months.
edit on 12-4-2016 by kendix1960 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Midicon:

As per Fox News, two Russian war planes very closely buzzed a U.S. Navy guided missile destroyer in the Baltic Sea off the coast of Poland multiple times this week.

One can only speculate what the anger ridden narcissist, Donald Trump, might have done in reaction to the above. The potential consequences, if the wrong move were to be made in response to this provocation, are unthinkable.

America needs the calm experienced John Kasich in the White House to deal with Vladimir Putin!

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: kendix1960
a reply to: Midicon:

As per Fox News, two Russian war planes very closely buzzed a U.S. Navy guided missile destroyer in the Baltic Sea off the coast of Poland multiple times this week.

One can only speculate what the anger ridden narcissist, Donald Trump, might have done in reaction to the above. The potential consequences, if the wrong move were to be made in response to this provocation, are unthinkable.

America needs the calm experienced John Kasich in the White House to deal with Vladimir Putin!

I went and had a look at the various reports from the US media. Why do you say that America needs to be made strong again? They look strong enough as it is. Now, fresh from their swashbuckling through the middle East, they are now moving arms to, and conducting 'training exercises' in Russia's near abroad. The US acts like the cop who yells ' calm down sir' whilst kneeling on your back and rifling your pockets.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Can't agree with you this time, my friend. We have significantly less bombers, less warships, less submarines, and a less modern and less effective nuclear triad, due to lack of up to date maintenance, than we had eight years ago when Obama was elected President. Despite statistics of which I'm well aware that says we're spending more and that we still have more advanced weapons than other countries, the adversaries that we have the most to fear such as Russia, and China, are acquiring and/or working on some of the most advanced and up to date modern nuclear delivery systems out there, some of which can or soon will be able to reach every modern city in America.

The sabre rattling is being done by Russia and China, and other countries are quickly moving ahead with their own nuclear delivery systems such as Iran and N. Korea.

I 'm still of the opinion that the best way to never have to use those big sticks is to make sure you have them, especially relative to the countries named above.

Thanks for your continued interest in our dialogue, Midicon. It is always good to be able to talk to an intelligent and concerned person from abroad! You'd be surprised how many just don't care!

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

It is not about weapons and arms, we are fist in that. It is about americans keeping the children coming to fill the military. Hopefully some will volunteer. Because that is the posters and warhawks only plan because that is ISIS's plan.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

There are no countries that want to go to war with America. No one doubts the capabilities of the US military. What is Russia doing exactly? Annexed Crimea? Do you really think those politicians give a monkeys about the Ukrainian people?
The bleeding hearts brigade? And remind me why must Assad go...because the US told us so!
We know why Russia acted in Crimea...
I don't see the Russians showing aggression towards anyone else. The US has followed a policy of the continuing demonization of Putin and Assad. I suppose that's pretty much par for the course, as an effective strategy.
And I am no supporter of Putin or Assad or what they do in their respective countries.

Hey, we will never agree but I'm happy with that. It's all good.

Midicon.

edit on 13-4-2016 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

edit on 13-4-2016 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to:CyberCreig:

As per CNBC, Donald Trump is destined to lose the national election in November even if he does get the Republican nomination, because despite his primary victories to date and the large number of people who have voted for him in those primaries, the rest of the republican party base seriously dislikes him and won't come to the polls and vote for him in November.

Furthermore, even though she is also seriously disliked, Hillary Clinton has a UNITED Democratic Party behind her who WILL come to the polls and vote for the ingenuous Hillary against either Trump (or Cruz.)
edit on 13-4-2016 by kendix1960 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

It's not always about agreeing , Midicon. It is about intelligent dialogue and a free polite and intelligent expression of ideas. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CyberCreig:

Per A.F.C., N. Korea is planning yet another mid range ballistic missile launch to taunt the United States, which, as expected per Obama's continuing "see no evil, hear no evil" approach to international events, will go right on until policy change toward this rogue state is initiated.

At the least, Obama should be diplomatically asking N. Korea's mentor and chief trading partner, China, to reign in N. Korea's petulant immature young dictator.

And what about more sanctions against N. Korea.? "The Ostrich Theory" just doesn't work and our President just doesn't get it!

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join