It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Make America Strong Again

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kendix1960

I wouldn't expect him to.
NONE of them do.
THE CABINET does however and HE has a pretty good track record at choosing people of the BEST competence TO CLOSE A DEAL.
That is better than a beatnik and a liar any day of the year.
EVEN though he sells his product to appease the far right, the system stops that ,as we have JUST seen someone from the far left attempt it.
edit on 29-3-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Nice to hear from you again, Cavtrooper. Its been a while.

I still feel the generalized anti Muslim rhetoric from Trump and Cruz only serves to make an already bad situation worse regarding the ongoing serious Isis terrorist threats!

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

He 's JUST selling a product to get his foot in the door, the MILITARY wouldn't take any murderous orders and everybody's upset about the trouble in Europe.
people are indeed beginning to understand the terrorists are a minority,but so what?
The ones we kill still hide behind the ones we don't.
our country fought other militaries this cult thing is new,so mistakes will be made.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Mistakes will be made, but the time to stop making those mistakes is now. Isis must be decisively and effectively dealt with ASAP!

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Thanks, BuzzyWigs! Glad you agree.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Not under THAIS obstructionist administration.
His ROEs are suicide attempts and you get arrested for nominal engagements.
YOU'D need a hawk to be elected.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I agree Obama has been an absolute disaster. Trump would be a much worst disaster for our country as would Cruiz. My overwhelming preference for President is Governor John Kasich who will both be able to effectively deal with the Isis threat but who will also be able to get our wheels straight in the road economically and internationally given his prior wide ranging experience.

Moreover, polls show Gov. Kasich as the only Republican candidate who can defeat the lying disingenuous Hillary Clinton, likely only a moderate improvement over the awful President Obama.
edit on 29-3-2016 by kendix1960 because: Changed and added words for clarity

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater:

After kissing the Cuban snake, Obama has gotten bitten by old time U.S. nemesis, Fidel Castro as per critical remarks by Fidel about our policies regarding that Communist island. Among the criticisms were references to the 1960's Bay of Pigs incident and repeated efforts to overthrow the Communist regime over many decades.

All of this was the thanks our weak President received after he tried the best he could to give the store away to Raoul Castro, Fidel's brother, while visiting Cuba recently.

Cuba hasn't changed and they aren't going to change. Unfortunately for our country, Obama isn't going to change either. He'll keep right on trying to give the store away to dictators and to America's adversaries and enemies while asking for little or nothing in return. What a legacy!

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason:

It was lying Ted Cruz who led the charge in the United States Senate to impair the vetting of potential terrorists by his voting and strongly arguing against the unlocking of cell phones and thus against the ability of our government to look at the cell phone messages by and between potential Isis associates and members of terrorist cells, particularly at the time of and well in advance of the San Bernadino terrorist attacks in California. Lives may have been saved there had this misguided decision by Cruz and his Tea Party cronies not been undertaken!
The Tea Party folks to whom Cruz is beholding for much of his support in this campaign, and, of course, Cruz himself as well, seem to place a greater emphasis on potential invasion of privacy issues than they do on the safety and security of the American people! A poor and unrealistic set of priorities in difficult times IMHO! And yet Cruz holds himself out as a reasonable alternative to Trump. Perhaps better than the potential racist dictator, Trump, but certainly not at all the right choice to be our President!

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to:CrazyWater:

Current polls show that the people of California are against mass deportations and support the idea that those still living there without authorization be allowed to stay and apply for citizenship. This is true despite the fact that the majority of Californians still feel that immigration is an important election issue in their state.

The above does not bode well for a candidate like Donald Trump given his draconic racist attitude toward immigrants.

Hopefully, Californians will send a message To Trump at their June 7th Republican Presidential Primary that racism just won't fly in this election no matter what group may be the target of that racism. That is the message consistent with who we are as a people in America!

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater:

China is putting the finishing touches on a missile, the DF41, which will be capable of striking anywhere in the U.S. even when fired all the way from China itself.

It's about time Obama woke up to the fact that he is failing in his first Constitutional obligation to the American people---to protect our citizens and keep us safe! This is per Business Insider magazine.
edit on 1-4-2016 by kendix1960 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

edit to: make america violent and poor again.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

"This is per Business Insider magazine."

Of course. As Peace and Progress does not bring global profits. Send the military to blaze a path for the globalists.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I'm as wary of the military industrial complex as anyone, MomOf3, but the Isis Jihadists are interested only in conquest, murder, blood ,and tears. Ours! And like it or not, we need a strong military to defeat them. And defeat them we must!

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

You know, there is a reason they want to entice us into a war over there. Go ahead and go send another generation of treasure and blood down the rabbit hole. They will hate you and your kind soon. The children, like ISIS.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I'm not talking about a generation, MOMoF3, but rather a few weeks or months with a large coalition of ground forces backed up with adequate air support over Syria, Iraq, and Libya.

In any event, this is a war with nothing less than western culture and civilization at stake, and we cannot afford to sit back while Isis makes their plans to kill more innocent people.

Either we go down that rabbit hole or attack them in their rat holes as I prefer to call it, or we face another terrorist attack right here at home sooner or later.
Sorry, MOMof 3, but we just don't agree on this one!

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: reddragon2015

Obama has seriously weakened our military and contributed to an economic recession. I would think those elements make America poor already from a relative standpoint.

And so far as defeating Isis is concerned, there isn't any option but to fight and defeat them because quite simply they mean to kill us! I don't see how trying to defend ourselves and protect our culture makes us violent, reddragon2015!

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I don't see how trying to defend ourselves and protect our culture makes us violent,

But no one is here attacking us and our culture. We are going over there and attacking them and their culture! And it is violent. (That's the way millions of people see it.)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: kendix1960
a reply to: reddragon2015

Obama has seriously weakened our military and contributed to an economic recession. I would think those elements make America poor already from a relative standpoint.

I keep hearing this.

Please provide details on how Obama has weakened the military.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

I don't see how trying to defend ourselves and protect our culture makes us violent,

But no one is here attacking us and our culture. We are going over there and attacking them and their culture! And it is violent. (That's the way millions of people see it.)

Not yet!

I've stated a few times that America, our culture, and infrastructure has had more time to develop because of our geographic location.

Its not like Europe, Asia, etc - - where you just drive tanks across a land border.

You can imagine the responses I get

BUT, times have changed, along with technology.

We are now vulnerable.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join