It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Make America Strong Again

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I understand where you are coming from, Johnny. I just don't agree with you. We have different points of view. You aren't going to change my views and I'm not going to change yours either. Time to move on, O.K.?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: kendix1960

I hope you are going to go fight the ISIS hordes. You seem more than willing to send other peoples kids off to fight and die.

Empty rhetoric is just simply.....empty.

" We have to destroy them because they wish to destroy our way of life and they are barbarians who will continue to kill innocent people. "

What do you mean "WE"?
edit on 25-3-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Barry Goldwater ran for President in 1964 and was Defeated by Lyndon Baines Johnson . This was well after the Cuban Missile Crisis of 1962 . Civil Rights and Social Support Programs that America needed for it's Citizens and Racial Minorities during that decade were Supported by then President Johnson . In Retrospect , how did those Programs actually pan out ? They eventually in turn Created the Welfare State we are presently experiencing today . Under a Trump Presidency , I doubt very much that would Survive before it would sooner or later Bankrupt the Country . The Creation of Wealth is Desperately Needed Right Now for a America Deeply in the Red , and Mr. Trump is a Person who could make that happen if the People decide to Help him get it done .

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Right? Who is "we"?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

My age precludes that possibility, Olaru12, but that doesn't change a thing. Either we send sufficient troops to the M.E. and defeat them there, or we wait for them to come here and then fight them. They want to destroy our way of life. We didn't start this war. They did! And the war goes on. We're all still shocked over the loss of life in Brussels inflicted by these Isis barbarians. We all remember 9/11 and don't want to see it happen again.

As J.F.K. once said, "the price of freedom has always been high, but Americans have always paid it."
edit on 26-3-2016 by kendix1960 because: Corrected a misspelled word

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Trump doesn't have the foggiest notion how to implement any policies. In fact he doesn't have any viable policies. He is nothing but an empty barrel with a big mouth who utilizes racism, fear, and intimidation to mask his ignorance and lack of depth as a candidate.

You completely misunderstood my remark that had Goldwater been the POTUS at the time of the Cuban Missile Crisis, his handling of same could have resulted in a nuclear war. Goldwater's extremism was confrontational in nature and he would not have exercised the restraint and diplomacy demonstrated by John F. Kennedy that was necessary to avoid a direct nuclear war with the Soviet Union, a war that would have cost millions of lives and left us with a dead planet.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Our way of life was destroyed on 911 then the Patriot Act. I have to give the devil its due. They will not come here because they know americans like gunfights. They are planning to invade Europe obviously. Russia should be more concerned. Hopefully, we will not be suckered into fighting wars for corporations or europe again. You're losing on the oil in the market, right? getting desparate?
edit on 26-3-2016 by MOMof3 because: sp

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

After the horrific bombing attack executed by Isis upon Brussels which resulted in so many lost lives including two Americans, President Obama and Secretary of State Kerry finally seem to waking up to the realization that something more than empty rhetoric is necessary to stop these barbarians.

I doubt, however, that they plan to actually do anything different than in the past so far as an action plan is concerned. And we know just how ineffective that has been!

Multiple travel alerts have been issued warning of the likelihood of more imminent attacks throughout Europe. There is no doubt Isis is also planning attacks in the United States soon as well.

There can and should be only one motive on the part of the U.S.A. To utterly wipe out these barbarians ASAP as they mean to destroy our way of life and to kill us.
edit on 26-3-2016 by kendix1960 because: corrected a spelling error

edit on 26-3-2016 by kendix1960 because: removed a word to avoid redundency

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Israel is suppose to be our allies and have it all over there already. I say turn them lose on ISIS. The US does not have the appetite for the kind of war you want. Which you probably already know, so the result is occupation with no end date.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Israel can't defeat Isis alone and neither can the United States. A global coalition of Western Powers and Sunni Muslims with the U.S. in a major leadership role is necessary to do the job. Go in, wipe out the barbarians with sufficient air and ground troops, and then get out with a pre-planned exit strategy is what will be required. It is only a matter of time before they strike again and it could be in Europe, in the M.E., or it could be right here at home!
edit on 26-3-2016 by kendix1960 because: removed a word to avoid redundency

edit on 26-3-2016 by kendix1960 because: added a needed comma for clarity.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Congress or the EU have no appetite to debate and sign war powers acts. Nor the Muslims or Israel. You and Europeans can wish all you want. The US is already in the lead. So we are back to occupation with no end date.

ETA: In another thread you are for getting rid of medicare and the ACA, because of fraud and abuse. But, you seem to think we have trillions for more killing. What is your real agenda?
edit on 26-3-2016 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

The appetite suddenly grew. Brussels, Paris, the downed Russian aircraft, San Bernadino, California , etc., etc.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

We have murderers in this country, Timothy McVeigh for instance. He is dead now. So are the San Bernadino murderers. Justice is all you can expect.

Europe needs to take responsibility for their own defaults in their security systems at public places.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

But so do we here in the United States. Security, especially now, must be at the highest possible level world wide and in each state in our country.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

It is rather about the freedom and liberty and way of life that America has always fought to protect and preserve

Our freedoms and quality of life are being destroyed by corporations, billionaires, and lobbyists, why don't you fight them first?

ISIS would be no threat to us if we would stop our stupid policies of massive immigration and doing business with every country in the world no matter how terrible they are. If we stop funding them and don't let them come here how are they going to attack us?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

They seem to be doing a pretty good job of getting to Europe. They can get here with home grown Terrroists they recruit and influence. I agree we do need to go after their funding sources and cut them off financially, as well as destroy them militarily.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: kendix1960

After the horrific bombing attack executed by Isis upon Brussels which resulted in so many lost lives including two Americans, President Obama and Secretary of State Kerry finally seem to waking up to the realization that something more than empty rhetoric is necessary to stop these barbarians.

Yes, cue the empty rhetoric

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I thought we were calling it a day, Johnny?
Guess not. I just don't agree with you. And I really get it that you don't agree with me.That's why its time to move on. I'm not trying to win any debates. Just want to express my thoughts just as you are. I don't want to change your views. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: kendix1960

I thought we were calling it a day, Johnny?
Guess not. I just don't agree with you. And I really get it that you don't agree with me.That's why its time to move on. I'm not trying to win any debates. Just want to express my thoughts just as you are. I don't want to change your views. Thanks.

My apologies...I tend to act upon a teachable moment. But I can contest what you say in an open forum without actually trying to change your mind, right?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

No problem, Johnny. Lets just keep it low key and civil.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join