It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Thanks for sharing. It is very interesting, even if i can't fully agree. But my experience is not yours and likewise.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
ISIS is JESUS.

Isis is actually pronounced "Ease-Us". From which we get Zeus and Jesus.

Marduk is creation. Ishtar is the hand.

When you are one of those 'lucky enough' to get to feel it wrapped around your spine and through your body, it's not pleasant trust me. I've been 'experiencing' her 'grace' for years.

Or should I say 'It's' grace. I wouldn't consider 'it' to be female.

Being 'graced' by it, comes with two barking owls! Owls seem to be everywhere you go.

And they take your soul-mate from you.

Turn them into the carrot they dangle on the end of a stick to get you to do whatever they want. To learn all the knowledge and 'favours' for things you will never be able to give the world anyway.

They give you the answers to everything, but nobody will listen.

Technology for free energy, that literally NOBODY will listen to.

Your welcome, for your worthless knowledge.

This is what is meant in the mythos about her/it when they write:

"Woe to him whom Ishtar had honoured! The fickle goddess treated her passing lovers cruelly, and the unhappy wretches usually paid dearly for the favours heaped on them. Animals, enslaved by love, lost their native vigour: they fell into traps laid by men or were domesticated by them. 'Thou has loved the lion, mighty in strength', says the hero Gilgamesh to Ishtar, 'and thou hast dug for him seven and seven pits! Thou hast loved the steed, proud in battle, and destined him for the halter, the goad and the whip.'

"Enslaved by love".

The 'Jack/James' supplanters interfere and take away your soul mate, so they can use it as bait. To make you live how they want you to live.

They wont let you live. They wont let you die.

You become a slave to 'the hand'. And they think that it is a gift?

Ishtar is a C#$T!

The very same c#$t they describe in the Bible when they say, "Jesus is a vine!"

That disgusting vine/hand, should not be worshiped.

It should be opposed and killed at whatever cost.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IamSandSHEisB

I guess I understand where you're coming from.
But you're wrong, love can only be used as a carrot, if it is selfish, as in "I want to posses", once you get passed that you see what it really is about:
Evolution.
You don't get the knowledge for your personal gain, but it will be there in the common conscience, the sacred divine mind-cloud and once it is in there it will develop its own dynamics.
I hate it when beginners get pissed, because "nobody listens". That's not what the occult is about (get over yourself, one of the holy sacrifices). And Ishtar, or she who must be obeyed, is the ultimate lover, the only mistress and the ruler of the shadows.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join