It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unreal...look what I found on Craigs List NYC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Greetings!
I've recently been installed into the Free Masons of NY. This is a fraternity who gather together at monthly meeting to discuss current events, plan cocktail parties, benefits, galas, etc. in and around Manhatan. This is an ancient brotherhood and is restricted to post-college males (sorry ladies). We meet once a month on 23rd Street at the Masonic Hall. You may view the website here www.nymasons.org... There are potential contacts to be made for networking or just meeting friendly, educated (rich) people. I am 28 yrs old and am inviting anyone who may be curious or just wants to drink some single malt with new faces to contact me.
Cheers,
Erik

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Kitty

There are 1000s of Masonic websites all around the world. Freemasonry like many other organisations needs to publicise its activities and locations to get around the problem of languishing membership.

I'd be very interested if you researched all the different ways that females are or could be involved in Freemasonry or Masonic side-orders. Not much doing in my neck of the woods except the Order Of The Eastern Star.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
So Kitty, are you saying that you are a Freemason???

And if so what order???

As for women masons, well there are the ones that MaskedAvatar named, the Order of the Eastern Star and there are others as well. I may not know them all but I can name a few.

Here goes:

There is the Rainbow Girls.

Daughters of the Nile

and Job's Daughters

I have a book from the library on Freemasonry that I have yet to read. But when I do I will post the info I find on women masons here if that is okay with you Kitty.

Abraham

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 11:57 PM
link   
who the heck is "Craig"

new topics

top topics

join