It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are Born in a Cage You Cannot See

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

Cultural diamonds like the one from My Dinner with André brought a great boost of collective wealth on every aspect of our society. It's not the best movie in the world, but it's pretty good assessment of what was going to happen.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: sevensheeps

If you can't see the cage, are you still in a prison?

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Living on Earth is more of a mind # than most people could ever imagine. We live in a world of economic theft, war, dissidents, traitors, leaks, polarisation, reviving cold war tensions. We are constantly being bombarded by propaganda, most of our daily life is filled with it without us ever knowing. Our self sustained electronic prisons are loosing it from our need to connect with each other through different media. But there is light at the end of the proverbial tunnel, the internet is the single most foundational medium of humanity. Through my analysis that accompanied this video that I wrote fro my thesis I have discovered that there is a need for clear and understandable communication and an opportunity to teach an important message to help break down the old world. Collaboration is the key to (human) evolution.

Stay positive, keep finding a way.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Impressive video, it reminded me a bit of the late Terence McKenna who'm I loved listening too for insight on society and its impact on us. Only suggestion I can make is that I felt the speed of your words were a little too fast, if slower, they might have had more impact. 9.5/10 Congrats.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: glend
Thanks

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Only suggestion I can make is that I felt the speed of your words were a little too fast, if slower, they might have had more impact. 9.5/10 Congrats.

Great movie, well done...Agree totally with glend, slow it down it will be more effective.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It is a cage that we where born into, and each year, new groups of replacements are born. We, as those that came before us, continue to teach and train our replacements, the continuation of supporting and providing for the beast.

As hard as it is to believe, we have been slaves and fodder, for generations. The real PTB, don't even see us as part of the same species.

We just have to play this one out. The rabbit hole goes too deep, and there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

I am not spouting doom and gloom. There is no way out, but you can make the world that is immediately around you the best that you can make it.

The only way to do that is to give up on the things, and the world of man. You have to become again, like as a child.

You have to learn to depend on the people, and the world that is immediately around you.

You have to divorce yourself from the curse of "I want", and embrace the joy of the moment and what is.

It is not impossible, we just make it so.

edit on 7-1-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Word fix.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You get a certified copy from the courthouse of the county in which you were born. But, sounds like you're satisfied with having it and that's all that matters...until it doesn't.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I can't see the 60's being an enlightened period.

Emerald Tablets of Thoth
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

All through the ages has knowledge existed;
never been changed, though buried in darkness;
never been lost, though forgotten by man.

The Key to Freedom of Space
www.bibliotecapleyades.net... 9

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I understand where you are coming from but to not take into account the all of human history was done on propose. I needed a starting point that all could relate to. That and I didn't want to write a 1000000 paged thesis, which I could have if giving plenty of time.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
You get a certified copy from the courthouse of the county in which you were born. But, sounds like you're satisfied with having it and that's all that matters...until it doesn't.

Still not seeing what the point is. When will my copy of a birth certificate matter and how will it affect me?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If you can't see the cage, are you still in a prison?

If you lack insight into the reasons for your unhappiness enough to blame others for your failures and limitations and convince yourself you are powerless to change anything because you are so suppressed, oppressed, and in a cage, then yes.

If I'm in a cage, then somebody left the door open.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

What if you're not unhappy?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
If you are to You can try to disconnect and connect more with what is going around you. Go explore, even if it is your surroundings there is always something to notice. The sun will alway rise and there should nothing in the world that could ever keep you down. Try to find substance in that what was unknown for you before. You can always find something in where others see nothing. There is always hope my friend. There is always another day another sunrise, we cannot be happy everyday but there will be many days where this unhappiness is not as present as it seems to be for you know. We are granted existence / consciousness in a universe where the majority of matter is not in the same state as we are.

I am an internal optimist. I greet the universe every night for the small beauty this life has to offer comes without a price. The cage will and can open itself if you try hard enough. Don't blame others that they do not have this insight you and I have that is so rare in our world.

Be patient, do not let anything take the best of you. Be grande, be you.

Every generation has doom in their gloom. But till now everything has worked out reasonably and we can in time escape our cage. The universe works in bigger timescale then you and I do. And remember that for human evolution to succeed, collaboration is the key. Stay united, resist.
edit on 8/1/16 by sevensheeps because: Spelling.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

A fairly decent well made movie for the OP and those with interest.

I enjoyed it and it's right up OPs alley.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs
Thanks! I haven't watched that movie yet, I will soon enough. Thanks for showing!

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I really enjoy this topic and please, forgive me if it sounds like I'm trying to troll, but you've got me started thinking about our cages.

We fight to escape one cage only to find ourselves in another, often.

Sometimes we create our own cages.

And sometimes we don't even recognize our cages.

This original topic has really opened up a much broader discussion, imho.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

One document stands out then, one recent effort, in the face of the cage......even though much has encroached.

That document that says we have the Right to Speak, Petition, Participate.....ect. That we have rights that are unalienable.

"Did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts" ......

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
There is a short video you can find on YT that may be of interest to you guys.

It is called " The Story of Your Enslavement"

Another good one is "The Truth About Your Birth Certificate"

The OP might like them as well, good video OP..

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

So the question arises, how do we get out of this mess? How bad does it need to get before we wake up?

Not gonna happen until after the fact... until after all the suffering and all the death and destruction.
That is a major part of the human condition; we refuse to learn from our own history so we repeat it over and over and over...

Now then, if you are older... 60s or 70s, you'll likely be gone when this round comes in.
In your 20s? 30s? 40s or maybe even 50s? Well, might as well get ready.
HeII is coming to dinner. And you... along with all of humanity, are the main course.

I genuinely hope and pray I am wrong. I want to be wrong but... with each passing day, I just don't see it any other way.

Best

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join