It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rome chief exorcist Fr. Gabriele Amorth expects Fatima prophecy in 5 months or less

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Yes I have my doubts as well,

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The recent developments in Turkey are not fun! Along with all but failed peace negotiations in Syria! World wars have started for less.

I gave so many grim predictions of coming WW3 that now I will concentrate on the positive. You may read them in the picture compositions below. I will not type this time for some reasons. Actually it was typed a year ago without any result in this same forum, forgot which thread.

imgur.com...

imgur.com...

imgur.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
As Middle East boils uncontrollable, I have to make my warnings again for everyone who thinks int he terms of WW2. Nuclear WW3 will last only 3 days! There are may be more nuclear states in ME than we anticipate. Turkey, Saudi, Iran, all could have the bomb, also ISIS.

imgur.com...

In case of surprise mega war (and it cannot be otherwise than surprise technically), we have only one option to get out of here as soon as possible and to wait for the clean up of extraterrestrials. Whether you get down underground if you live in DC or Moscow, it is up to you. It is clear not everyone has a ticket for underground. To bet on that, is betting your life.

imgur.com...

Surprise nuclear war requires surprise extraterrestrial /angelic resuce. Notice it does not contradict my previous posts with the idea of a longer period. That period may still be given once the war ends and the earth is cleansed by ET tech much superior than ours.

imgur.com...

The danger is now, for us, not for Jesus or for the angels. Yes they don't need ships!

In that way, Fatima 3rd secret comes more clear than ever: ET presence in Russia gave them unparalleled tech. it is a good ET since after a consecration (is it done already?) Russia will turn the tide of world politics/war towards a good end.

imgur.com...

I post some more image compositions from internet. Enjoy!

imgur.com...

imgur.com...

God's city
imgur.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Putin just announced withdrawal from Syria! Major news that could make the Era of peace coming peacefully. That means, the timeline without WW3 on it is more likely than not. Still it is too early to overjoy. WW3 or local nuclear war could be started by any smaller power with nukes. I will not repeat what is already discussed in other political threads.

From perspective of prophecy, there is a chance it happens now, in the next months, in terms of arrival in public space of the 144,000 (most likely not originating from Earth as I see the things) and their earthly counterparts (jews or others). Despite all prophecy and warning contrary to the peaceful crossing the line, it seems such chance is existent as of today.

Let also say that the current status quo is not the peaceful solution, even less - the Era of peace. If it continues any longer, it will meet the worst possible end.

It should evolve into the era of peace without any longer delay. Those in position know what it means in practical terms. Because it is they who delay it since 1989 and especially Year 2000 when the paradise doors were almost open. Even in the Catholic Church. Let see the so much trumped Year of Mercy what real works of mercy will bring, or will remain as the next one in a row of empty wordings, as John Paul's "civilization of love". The Catholic Church must come out with something better than perfumed wordings, if it wants to be relevant.

Of course I do not expect the so called Garabandal Great Warning on March 25 predicted by a blog, or the 100th anniversary of Fatima that should have happened by now (first apparition of angel took place in spring 1916), or Fr Amorth's words anymore of 8 (5) months. They expired the last November 2015. Perhaps the entire Fatima will go into the archive, after the events will surpass it. What events, if not those stated in Fatima and the rest of prophecy? Well I talked enough of that. If there are interested people, they can always drop a line. Even if I am not online, there might be someone interested enough to answer them.

In anyway, 78 year elder cannot go forever, as any of us cannot go forever, due to biological and other factors. The change is upon us with Petrus Romanus stepping down one way or another. Let the world be not deluded! The next to come is not again Petrus Romanus, is not Benedict returning to active duty at 90, is not anything like that. I am afraid to repeat posts already well argued, that no one knows the fast posters prefer to skip them. It is all said. Or much of it. For whoever wants to have a glimpse of the non-linear timeflow of the Revelation looked upon a different perspective, not earth-bound 3D or even 2D, even 1D line, of events that naturaly just don't follow the so much simplified model of theologians. They should have taken some courses in math and astronomy before deciding which celestial body is which. They do just the same now, only on spiritual battlefront. Tomorrow there will be complete mess, with several educated in secrecy Jesuits to come in public and say the ET were always the bigger picture the Church believed in. They already say that.

Only, I will withdraw consent from people who did not care of that when it was my active duty. If I have any role in the coming Era of peace (I may be simply passed away until that time, or incapable of public work), but if any role, I will remember that. Or better to say, will try to forget people who were not at the level of the responsible positions they held int he most important period of Church and World history in modern times.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Yes I have my doubts as well,

Leo XIII vision is doubtful mainly because it didn't fulfill in time. 100 years since his death, since the vision, or what? It is easy to pick up the year 1917 as the worst evil, but it is not the worst evil, WW2 is so far. It is never said the 100 years should start with the beginning of a war or revolution,a s 1914 and 1917. Moreover. Leo XIII whom I personalty respect as a very devote pope to the Holy Rosary (with 12-13 encyclicals on the topic, hehe much more than my walls of text), actually experienced health problems at that time of the vision, was it a stroke or what. I respect what he saw, but prophecy is not written in stone. Pius X, a saint, also saw a next pope to walk on dead bodies to rescue himself from Vatican. Sad and terrible! Let remember that Pius X at his dead-bed when hearing the coming of WW1 he said he offered his life for those young men who would die in the war. Those people were saints undoubtedly, be they canonized or not yet. Perhaps they all have miracles done, the popes in the last 19th century.

But you see, so many holy people, popes and ordinary people, and it just doesn't fulfill the words they receive. Does it mean they are deluded in t he source of these locutions, visions, or in some cases 3D apparitions? How about Dozule Cross requirement of Jesus that was never fulfilled? We discuss so much Fatima request, but we forget that Mother Mary and Lord Jesus continued to appear, even up to today, and they may have new requirements and drawn red lines different from those that already failed to materialize. May be the rescue of Rome is no more an issue for heaven, may be Malachi's prediction has been confirmed that Rome sees its last inhabiting pope there. Hope nothing bad to happen to the citizens of that multimillion city!

It is much simpler if the holy father chooses another location to spare the people, if he is as sure as I am that the heaven ruled out further see in Rome. Peter was never enthroned in Rome by Jesus. He was in Jerusalem, he was in Antioch (today's Syria). Rome was the best option for that time. Not for now may be. I envision Brazil as being the largest catholic country in the word, in an entire continent that is still predominantly catholic, as the best possible solution to secularization. Of course other ideas abound. If you ask a Philippino seer, he sees the next pope moving in their direction.

Everything is possible and contemporary prophecy is not unchangeable. Even Bible prophecy sees so different interpretations, and extensions or loopholes of 2000 years. I suggested another loophole or pause, similar to that of Daniel's 69th-70th week, and that is the pause during the war in heaven/space (pls refer to my previous posts with a clear diagram although not detailed - you will understand what I mean, and you could add more).

I feel uncomfortable that there is no one place where those things to be shared among people who think alike. Catholic forums are the most hostile place to develop new ideas. Not only doctrines, but also private paradigms built upon SUPPOSED presumption of what that apparition means, is what motivates those devote people. I do not blame them personally, but to find the truth that nobody fully has, means to be open for other views. I try to be, sorry if I fell into fanaticism, because everyone of us is sinful.

Well, after that confession, there is nothing more than to expect whether the peace in Syria will be lasting, whether pope will bring any change this Easter, and when finally we will enjoy what was repeatedly postponed after 1960. That is the Era of peace with minimal chastisement (that already occurred on spiritual level to all of us) to ready ourselves and better our churches to be worthy of the dignity of a mystical multi-personal composite image of a "bride" of Christ that appears at the end of Revelation. I don't know what it means practically, neither Paul knew when he talks of "that is a great secret, but I talk of Christ and the Church". Who am I to know all secrets of the Universe? I am nobody. I do not feed my ego, I try to find answers to problems that are acute, for you too, because they concern each and everyone of us.

If tomorrow we have landing of new people, I doubt it will be the spiritually hurt and physically incapable, old, ill, persons to fulfill any new role, or today's children that frankly are farthest possible from any sound teaching and believe more their smartphones and facebook friends than their mothers and fathers, would qualify to be among those 144,000 or wider circle of people to serve the Era of Peace in all holiness. Only intervention from above, from heaven, can make it happen. If it doesn't come on time, this generation that cares, but that is already at senior age, will slowly but surely pass away to meet their rewards in heaven (in the full spiritual meaning from the holy books). But the work won't be done in that case. Even the prophetic words of Jesus. Therefore I think something will be done, also with the lifespan of the last generation. Because if Jesus was wrong once, he would be wrong always (the words recorded I mean). That would mean end of canonical gospels as well, and searching of new sources of what Jesus said. Because He said it plainly, with the authority of Hi Priest and Hi Prophet: this generation will not pass until everything is done.
edit on 14-3-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rextiberius
a reply to: 2012newstart

"... because the menta..., the attitude, the mentality, among those who, at the higher levels, the highest levels of Vatican administration and Vatican geopolitics know that, now, KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT'S GOING ON IN SPACE and WHAT'S APPROACHING US could be of great import in the next 5, 10 years." - Father Malachi Martin, 1996.

In 1980, Pope John II met a group of Cardinals in Fulda, Germany. When asked why the Catholic church refuses to divulge the 3rd secret of Fatima, he said:

"...it is enough for you to know that entire regions of the Earth will be inundated with water overflowing large regions of the Earth, and millions will die from one moment to the next."

This was recorded word for word by a journalist and published in a magazine called Stimme des Glaubens. The Vatican has never questioned the accuracy of the article. A second witness, a German priest, also wrote down what the Pope said. When he later told the Pope what he did, the Pope thanked him for it.

Interviewer: What consequences will it [Planet X] bring to our planet?
Carlos Ferrada (Chilean astronomer): The most terrifying.

"The next 10 to15 years [from March 2015] is the transition phase. You will see a lot of changes happening. Not only here [in Malaysia] but across the whole world. In the name of religion, in the name of power, in the name of position, people will have different, different conflicts. But then they will realize that this does not bring any peace. It does not bring joy. Having learnt the lesson, they will move onto the next phase. [At] that time, the world will be full of love, peace and happiness.

Very beautiful times are ahead. The whole world is going to become a wonderful place. All this evil will vanish by destroying itself. If they don't destroy themselves, Nature will destroy them [Planet X ?]. Do not feel bad because this is how it has been designed. You see, before you can change over into new clothes, you have to discard the old ones. It does not mean you are being harsh to the old ones. You have grown now, so you have to wear new clothes and you have to get rid of the old clothes even if they are very dear to you. Likewise, the world will move onto a different phase now... It’s time for a great change, when one Yuga is leading to another and lots of changes must happen. Only those who become dear to God will continue, others must go... - [Sukshma] Sathya Sai Baba, March 2015

Gill Broussard (engineer/astronomer/researcher):

"... it says in the Bible: it is this next passage [of Planet X] ... the worst time in Earth's history."

Bob Dean: "Some of our remote viewers have concluded: Yes, it [Planet X flyby] is going to happen this time - that we will be on the same side of the Sun at the same time... and they are getting their information from ETs... [I gather]... from sources within the US govt - that tell me that, yes, they are deeply concerned about it. And they are worried sick about it and they don't know what to do about it."

According to Gill Broussard:

March 26, 2016 or 2017 - Week of Jewish Passover. Eclipse & Conjunction of Sun + Planet X (= 9th hour)
- First meteor storm (Seal No. 6 of Book of Revelation). Jerusalem time 4.12 pm; Singapore/Malaysia time 10.12 pm
(= Appointed Time. Sky phenomena will match those described in Book of Revelation 12:1)

- 1/2 of world and 1/3 of land mass will be affected. Earth’s rotation will slow down by 12 hrs, and will add an extra 12 hrs of
darkness in Jerusalem, but an extra 12 hrs of daylight in North & South America respectively.

Aug-Sep 2015 or2017 - Second meteor storm (Seal No. 7 of Book of Revelation). A large meteor the size of a mountain (called 'wormwood' in the
in the Bible) will hit the Pacific ocean.

According to Kameran Failey: [Project Camelot Kameran Failey Interview II]

40 days after Ramadan - Aug 18, 2016 – passage of Nibiru. The "Assyrian" will come out and lead the ISIL militants.

P2 Lodge (or Propaganda Due) = Freemasons/Vatican – targeted for destruction by Zionists – this is certain.

Azhar [Al-Azhar] – the Islamic governing center, like the Vatican and based in Cairo was already infiltrated by Zionists. They helped to bring down the downfall of Muslim Brotherhood.

Before Planet X strikes [Aug 18], iron oxide will drop from the skies and act as a God’s gift of a merciful buffer from the adverse gravitational effects. Earth’s crust will not be stable; it will cause unimaginable electrical discharge and sink holes. There will be complete economic standstill, possibly martial law, and people will depend on govt handouts. Extreme pain will be felt esp by women. Lots of flooding. Violence everywhere. Lots of burning. People should unite and form communal groups for their own safety because of lawlessness.

What if it is Nibiru indeed? We will not be told until it is clearly visible for everyone without telescope. If Nibiru indeed travels behind Sun and under the plane of Earth, we may have only 2 weeks when it moves between Sun and Earth. We just don't know. Someone knows though. It makes me uneasy to feel hostage of people who should've told us many times and draw plans of evacuations with friendly ET. When the real thing comes (be it Nibiru, be it mega quake, or you name it) then nothing else will matter other than you are IN or OUT. No more "Interpretations" of what Our Lady and Jesus wanted to say, but we didn't understand 2000 years!

imgur.com...

imgur.com...

imgur.com...

If Nibiru is coming, and I stress IF, then the first wave of rescue will be done by one kind of ET with not so many volunteers. Those ET are called "not so good" by insiders who defend other kind of ET that according to them are benevolent to humanity, but at the same time bear teachings nothing in common with Bible and Christianity. That second wave of ET will also save people, but only to give rise to a second branch of humanity that will ultimately populate Armageddon on the restored Earth later.

The Gospel cannot be more clear that the first celestial beings to come are the Angels before any other judgment or false prophets. Angels are called those first ET who will save the righteous ones.

edit on 15-3-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

The Catholic Church of Germany voices support to Women Cardinals without the need of being ordained to priesthood (something the Catholic Church forbids). The interview with the journalist Gudrun Sailer is published on the official site of the bishops' conference www.katholisch.de...

That shows the idea of newness in the Catholic Church is not something private thinker's one, but has large support among several central European countries and their priesthood and bishops.

That is to show my own ideas of younger men cardinals not necessarily ordained priests, to resemble the picture of 144,000 innocence (although impossible in practical life until that appointed time comes) is nothing strange anymore. If even women want to share responsibility for the future of the world's biggest church. It is too big to fail, but it will collapse on its central structure unless it reforms.

My question again: what comes after Petrus Romanus? (sorry I discussed in another thread). Anyway. Pope is smart enough more than average cardinal, to have thought of what comes next. Is it planetary disaster that all leaders know about, or is it an era of peace, or may be public ET contact. In such case, what happens with the Catholic Church in any of these scenarios?

To walk after the events is not to be recommended in that case. Actually once the events happen, we don't really need the change anymore, it will be upon us already. I'd like i to be this Easter without any further delay. 3 years were enough since that night when Petrus Romanus was elected. We waited enough, some all their lives, for promised events and betterment of the world, starting 1960. We sacrificed enough and prayed enough. It is a time for the so loud proclaimed reward by heavenly messages, some of them canonized, but also by religious and politicians, some of them canonized as John Paul II. Where is the change, where is the betterment, where is the civilization of love, or the era of peace? Those are very legitimate questions, and they should be STOPPED BEING ANSWERED with unending CROSSES and SACRIFICES as the Church is known to give as answers for centuries. If that is the answer again, ten we'd better search for something else somewhere else.

imgur.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
3 prophecies 3 Atom Bombs

And 2 already came to pass.. hmm...

Besides we already know the prophecy that this will be the last Pope.
edit on 19-3-2016 by ZeroFurrbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

actually, if it were 3 atom bombs, the destruction would be lesser.

We are talking of apocalyptic occurrences that are predicted by more than one (3 or many more) credible prophecies. Indeed timing is a factor and it never happens until now. That "never" may turn to be the next week, the week after, or two months later. The delay of prophecy doesn't mean cancellation. (I speak separately of the most likely cancelled Warning as preceding event, in a thread that you easily can find by clicking on my profile or by going to Predictions forum).

Why the delay is allowed, is not mine to know.

Just remember the last November and September how the entire world leaded by Obama, Francis, and a number of scientists talked of climate change. What happened? Instead of seeing some boom of green technologies everywhere, we see nothing of the sort and silence of the topic that was N 1 only 1 month before New Year 2016. Where are the words of the French minister said before cameras in Washington DC that we have only 500 days more to react to climate change? (they expired September 2015). What was the reaction? The next futile conference on climate change?

It is obvious the big truth is not told to us. Perhaps many if not all presidents know it. I don't have info whether smaller countries have access to that or only the big ones. It doesn't matter so much. We are denied knowledge that can save us. What to wait for more? To see visible in the sky Nibiru coming? Imagine the total chaos in society when that happens (be it Nibiru, comet killer or something else). We may die from the chaos before the impact. But that is not an excuse to be kept in dark. Until now we could have all civil defense programs set in operation.

And before all, we could have ET contact by now. Why is it the ET remained in a shadow zone, of ridicule, doubt, contradiction between insiders, and so on?

Perhaps the ET will come only 3 days in advance, as said in another prophecy of the 3 days of darkness. They should be called 3 days of light because those are the days set for our (physical) salvation. I have a thread dedicated to the 3 days of darkness prophecies, where I discuss in detail Malachi Martin's last interviews, and my critical analyzes on them (pretty much the opposite what he tells as conclusion).

Be ready for 2 week notice and 3 days rescue mission! If better comes, if Era of peace comes instead, praise be to God, and thanks be to the pope or presidents! Russia should've been converted by now. Why not? Because we are simply not told the truth, not even in the Second Secret of Fatima.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
This is my last post in the forum. Please do not blame me, 2,770 posts are enough. I thought to stop posting for quite long time. Don't know what or who made me post the last series of posts. They might be imagination or anyway wrong.

Why I say that? Because we may be well inside the final End times. There are enough signs of it, as well as prophecies.

I am not the one who will determine that, of course. As anyone of you, I strive to get to the truth, Believing in the Bible and in Jesus Christ.

We have enough antichrists and beasts all the history. Why not to happen now? It will happen finally, and we will not know until that time. Meanwhile, our lives pass.

If we are at the End times, the rapture will be very soon from now. May be it won't happen. But when it happens, there won't be a way to change the things anymore.

No matter the Catholics do not accept it, it is well inside the Gospels and Letters of Paul and Peter, that I believe.

Some Catholic seers saw it, too. John Leary speaks of it, using the wording of "refuges" in "bubbles of air" that will take the righteous ones and will travel thru space. Carol Ameche supported John's mission, saying he will be known to the ends of the Universe. That message of her was posted shortly before she died.

JNSR speaks of kind of rapture too.

And here are two messages of Louise Tomkiel that are quite different from the rest of her warning messages of apocalyptic upheavals. They speak of a ship to rescue the people in midnight. I chose them to be posted in my final post in this forum.

Well, I don't want to miss it, too. Louise died some years ago. I myself could've died until now. I don't see any point to continue writing what could be wrong, in spite of the fact I could be well near my own death. (unless some unknown thing happens to be pushed to post against my will, but it is it).

I do not really comprehend Duke Puntalangit's point of view in his past messages, of Middle Eastern War connected to Fatima, and also of Rapture and Antichrist starting from 2013. What I appreciate is he said he could be wrong, and he stopped writing them.

Perhaps God gave us the chance to be wrong and to repent, as a way to move closer to Him. Sorry if anyone of you was disappointed. Anyway, most didn't pay attention to my blurbs so I rest assured it wasn't so big damage to any of you. May be you believed more in the opposite view in that way
Some may call me whatever, but I will not read their answers and certainly not respond. So they may spare their efforts, unless it is for goals different than responding to me seeking reasonable discussion. As some did many times.

Well, I am no more available for discussion in this format any longer, as I started from before 2012. Perhaps the end of that expectation finally came. In anyway, it is the end of my speculation on the expectations that each and everyone of us have, before the year 2000 when the Fatima fulfillment and era of peace was proposed by not few Catholic seers, including by the one promoted by St John Paul II, the catholic priests Fr Gobbi. While we still don't have fulfillment, the active phase for me to search answers in public space is gone. The rest I already told it, in quite lengthy posts that could be written in a book may be.

God bless, and have a happy and holy Easter!

==================================

Extremely and Imminently Urgent Message via Louise Starr Tomkiel, V+J June 9, 2004 --1:20 A.M. Louise began to receive a message from Jesus and said, "Jesus, please cover me with Your Most Precious Blood." Then Jesus spoke, "I stand ready at the helm of My ship which soon will set sail. We will pass through the great pillars leaving the turbulent seas behind and navigate our way into the safe harbor of the Three Hearts; the Hearts of your Jesus, your mother Mary and daddy Joseph. Here you will find safe refuge from the battle that rages about you. Here alone will you find true peace. Covered with the mantle of Divine Love you will find rest for your weary soul. My ship will sail safely through the darkest of night, unseen and unheard. It will withstand many storms as it is propelled by the Breath of the Holy Spirit. It has provisions for 3 1/2 years for all My precious remnant- -men, women, children and various animals. The light will come from the Light of Christ and the Spirit's Breath will provide the pure air needed for the entire journey. I invite you, My precious few, to be ready to board at My command. Fear not for it will be smooth sailing even in the roughest of seas. Michael and his legions of Angels are now on standby. All is ready and the darkest hour is approaching very quickly. Watch and pray for Our Father is about to signal His Angels and the trumpets will blast alerting His faithful ones that departure time is upon you."

Thursday, August 26, 1999
Louise started to receive a locution from The Lord and said: "Jesus, please cover me with Your Most Precious Blood."
Then Jesus said: "The ship will sail at midnight. It will not dock in familiar waters but in a port where all is new, clean and peaceful. Make ready now for the hour of departure is at hand.
Only My own faithful Remnant will be able to understand and discern this statement.
PRAY!
Your Loving, Merciful Lord".

edit on 21-3-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

originally posted by: Rextiberius

"... because the menta..., the attitude, the mentality, among those who, at the higher levels, the highest levels of Vatican administration and Vatican geopolitics know that, now, KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT'S GOING ON IN SPACE and WHAT'S APPROACHING US could be of great import in the next 5, 10 years." - Father Malachi Martin, 1996.

In 1980, Pope John II met a group of Cardinals in Fulda, Germany. When asked why the Catholic church refuses to divulge the 3rd secret of Fatima, he said:

"...it is enough for you to know that entire regions of the Earth will be inundated with water overflowing large regions of the Earth, and millions will die from one moment to the next."

This was recorded word for word by a journalist and published in a magazine called Stimme des Glaubens. The Vatican has never questioned the accuracy of the article. A second witness, a German priest, also wrote down what the Pope said. When he later told the Pope what he did, the Pope thanked him for it.

Interviewer: What consequences will it [Planet X] bring to our planet?
Carlos Ferrada (Chilean astronomer): The most terrifying.

"The next 10 to15 years [from March 2015] is the transition phase. You will see a lot of changes happening. Not only here [in Malaysia] but across the whole world. In the name of religion, in the name of power, in the name of position, people will have different, different conflicts. But then they will realize that this does not bring any peace. It does not bring joy. Having learnt the lesson, they will move onto the next phase. [At] that time, the world will be full of love, peace and happiness.

Very beautiful times are ahead. The whole world is going to become a wonderful place. All this evil will vanish by destroying itself. If they don't destroy themselves, Nature will destroy them [Planet X ?]. Do not feel bad because this is how it has been designed. You see, before you can change over into new clothes, you have to discard the old ones. It does not mean you are being harsh to the old ones. You have grown now, so you have to wear new clothes and you have to get rid of the old clothes even if they are very dear to you. Likewise, the world will move onto a different phase now... It’s time for a great change, when one Yuga is leading to another and lots of changes must happen. Only those who become dear to God will continue, others must go... - [Sukshma] Sathya Sai Baba, March 2015

Gill Broussard (engineer/astronomer/researcher):

"... it says in the Bible: it is this next passage [of Planet X] ... the worst time in Earth's history."

Bob Dean: "Some of our remote viewers have concluded: Yes, it [Planet X flyby] is going to happen this time - that we will be on the same side of the Sun at the same time... and they are getting their information from ETs... [I gather]... from sources within the US govt - that tell me that, yes, they are deeply concerned about it. And they are worried sick about it and they don't know what to do about it."

According to Gill Broussard:

March 26, 2016 or 2017 - Week of Jewish Passover. Eclipse & Conjunction of Sun + Planet X (= 9th hour)
- First meteor storm (Seal No. 6 of Book of Revelation). Jerusalem time 4.12 pm; Singapore/Malaysia time 10.12 pm
(= Appointed Time. Sky phenomena will match those described in Book of Revelation 12:1)

- 1/2 of world and 1/3 of land mass will be affected. Earth’s rotation will slow down by 12 hrs, and will add an extra 12 hrs of
darkness in Jerusalem, but an extra 12 hrs of daylight in North & South America respectively.

Aug-Sep 2015 or2017 - Second meteor storm (Seal No. 7 of Book of Revelation). A large meteor the size of

Before Planet X strikes [Aug 18], iron oxide will drop from the skies and act as a God’s gift of a merciful buffer from the adverse gravitational effects. Earth’s crust will not be stable; it will cause unimaginable electrical discharge and sink holes. There will be complete economic standstill, possibly martial law, and people will depend on

What if it is Nibiru indeed? We will not be told until it is clearly visible for everyone without telescope. If Nibiru indeed travels behind Sun and under the plane of Earth, we may have only 2 weeks when it moves between Sun and Earth. We just don't know. Someone knows though. It makes me uneasy to feel hostage of people who should've told us many times and draw plans of evacuations with friendly ET. When the real thing comes (be it Nibiru, be it mega quake, or you name it) then nothing else will matter other than you are IN or OUT. No more "Interpretations" of what Our Lady and Jesus

If Nibiru is coming, and I stress IF, then the first wave of rescue will be done by one kind of ET with not so many volunteers. Those ET are called "not so good" by insiders who defend other kind of ET that according to them are benevolent to humanity, but at the same time bear teachings nothing in common with Bible and Christianity. That second wave of ET will also save people, but only to give rise to a second branch of humanity that will ultimately populate Armageddon on the restored Earth later.

The Gospel cannot be more clear that the first celestial beings to come are the Angels before any other judgment or false prophets. Angels are called those first ET who will save the righteous ones.

There's no need to stress IF Nibiru is coming, it absolutely is *soon* and is proven fact. Here's my years worth of pics and documentation. I've been observing it for two years by the sun.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

To Me the finalFatima prophecy is clearly alluding to the global inundation. PX has been next to the sun for two years as I say, there will be no coming out from behind the sun, as the only way it is possible for it to be visible all year round is for the earth's orbit to be halted which is the claim of Zetatalk. If earth was in standard orbit objects would disappear behind the sun for most the Year, but it doesn't these are the facts! I'm expecting it "to come like a thief in the night" (for most) sudden destruction will come in May Or June the Eq data Is indicating this and Haab calendar also ends then. Brousard maybe right? I was observing objects the other day and they've dramatically increased in size and clarity. We are on the cusp of the turmoil mentioned above do not delay with preparations. Keep an eye on my thread I'll be updating it soon. Best of luck everyone!!

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Stop, just....stop with this nonsense

Nobody believes you. You have not proven "fact"

But thank you for finally providing your end date prophecy. Ill get back to you in July when nothing has happened and your cloud will still be at 2'o'clock. What will you say then?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Anyone interested in this topic may wish to read the book, The Devil's Final Battle, by Fr. Paul Kramer. It can be read online at www.devilsfinalbattle.com...

This book gives the true history of Fatima and exposes the deception and cover-up perpetrated by Vatican officials. It is the best book currently available on the subject.

After reading the book, if you find yourself asking "why", consider the following comments by Fr. Malachi Martin.

From a taped interview series titled, Deserted Vineyard, with interviewer Bernard Janzen:

Janzen: Who are the people who are working so hard to suppress Fatima?

Martin: A bunch, a whole bunch, of Catholic prelates in Rome who belong to Satan. They're servants of Satan. And the servants of Satan outside the Church, in various organizations, they want to destroy the Catholicism of the Church, and keep it as a stabilizing factor in human affairs. It's an alliance. A dirty alliance, a filthy alliance, but a very good alliance.

And then if you follow it up with Fr. Malachi Martin's last book, Windswept House, you might get an idea of what it's all really about.

edit on 30-3-2016 by MysticSoldier because: typo fixes

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I have stated before the final prophecy was told. The last one is when America becomes a communist country that will signal the end of the world. The girl told every nun she could because they locked her up in nunaries to keep her quiet.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ratpunk
I have stated before the final prophecy was told. The last one is when America becomes a communist country that will signal the end of the world. The girl told every nun she could because they locked her up in nunaries to keep her quiet.

Fr. Malachi Martin being interviewed by Art Bell on Coast to Coast Radio, 07/13/98:

Caller: Can you tell us if our country, the United States, is mentioned specifically in the secret?
Martin: No, it's not mentioned specifically. But something very relevant to the States is mentioned.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
There's no way for anyone else to know this little detail. There was a 50 year, down to the day, apparition of this same Heavenly Lady at Wash.State. U. in 1967. I had just experienced, ( Pre-cogged ), the immanent death of a coed, in a car accident, and was trying to work through it in order to derail it. I failed, the coed died, and the lawsuits started flying. So I kept quiet, except for my previous warning to that Coed's dorm R.A. a few hours before she was put to bed in the Health Center, where she was found dead the next morning. Turns out, she was the social director for Perham Hall, at the time of her death.
I called this vision as being "Palas Athena" due to the dirty grey aegis surrounding it. Athens had a statue to Athena, 500 years before Jesus's mother was even born. And that statue, as well as the famous Madonna painting in Guadalupe, Mexico, showed this aegis to a Tee.

But much later in 1971, I stumbled into a look alike 14 year old girl, on a bus, in Morocco, who turned out to be the daughter of the Sephardic Rabbi of Marrakesh. The previous apparition looked like a 26 year old woman. And it was mostly the set of their eyes which made the comparisons. This event in Pullman, WA. took place exactly 50 years after the very first angelic apparition at Fatima, Portugal, not their Heavenly Lady, a few days later. To say it shook me up was an understatement, as I was walking through doors without opening them, for half of that Summer.

Today, these concussion symptoms are better understood. Where I demonstrated, to the R.A., named Patricia, a mild pressure between my ears and a little forwards, as what would be her immanent fatal injury, today they simply drain their patients' lateral steps with a needle pushed up through the roof of the victim's mouth ( soft palette ).

The other piece of this puzzle is that back in 1917, the "dancing Sun" wasn't any known astronomical event. Rather it was something which I experienced in 1978, in the Mountains of North Idaho, and which properly is the flowering of a Wormhole, which exposes Tara Spirits. These are Spirits of Righteousness and each one is a coherent laser pure frequency of light. Think of a fuselage or a banner floating in a breeze. After blossoming out, over Fatima, they went back home, collapsing their wormhole behind them. These curvelinear spirits look all jumbled up, from a distance, and are the basis of the "coat of many colors" in the Biblical Story of Joseph. Regardless of their individual color, they all exude pure righteousness, when they touch you.

Normally, they stay in their Heavenly Mansions, and only distribute an intermittent, clear "fluid Balm" of Grace Like, Life Energy, down to us through discreet Wormholes. Oh Yeah! all that feminine apparition said to me was "You have done enough, you may be on your way". But those scant ten words were just not enough to single out one coed, from about 6,000 of them, in a student population of around 13,000, back then, in the Spring of 1967.

So I too, will be on the look out for anything Heavenly, materializing around the middle of May, in 2017. But apparitions are only apparitions, and not real people. Look at an older color T.V. when you turn it off. Those three primary colors which show for an instant, before going dark, in the center of the T.V.'s picture tube, are a pretty good metaphor for one of these wormholes, collapsing. The mauve pink and robin egg blue of many Madonna Statues, are spot on, here. They also surrounded my Heavenly Lady. But they are only parts of the projection of the image.

I was raised Catholic, but today I'm anti catholic, as most of what "holy mother church" taught me,as a child, was completely fake. By the time the 'Anchorites' died off in the Fourth Century A.D. they were already toast. Four Tibetan Llamas traveled to Rome, and met with the Pope, late in the waning Roman Empire, and told him to stop teaching a debased Buddhism. The Pope blew them off, and his nonviolent, but debased Buddhism, morphed into the nightmares of the Crusades, and later the Inquisitions.

So should they be worried?? You have no idea how much they should be worried, about what's coming at them. And that's why I attend a local Disciples of Christ Christian Church, with my wife. Malichai Martin was about as big of a fake as any of them. These frauds have milked their faithful, for their gold, ever since the Fatima Prophecies came out.

I would have put more credence in the slightly earlier prediction by the Mad Monk, Rasputin, to the Tsarina, about how the manner of his impending death would determine the future of Russia. Rasputin had already been murdered by the Aristocrats, in Moscow, by May of 1917. And even here, if Rasputin knew that being done in by Aristocrats would doom the Imperial Family, why didn't he take off from Moscow like the proverbial Big A@#$d bird? Rasputin may have only been delivering some other Russian Holy Man's prophecies. He was quite peripatetic, and had earlier met with scads of Religious priests and monks, from all across Russia. If you buy into the Third Secret of Fatima, maybe you should consider, what if, the Tsarina held back the last part of Rasputin's prophecy of his demise, determining Russia's future? What could they possibly gain, by sacrificing themselves to the Bolsheviks?? Indeed, what can the Church still gain, by not belatedly divulging their own, "Third Secret"??

I believe that there's an arrogance, at work here, which eventually will sink everybody involved, and which could have been avoided, by just publishing the complete Fatima texts, back in January of 1962 A.D. If any of you have followed my Nostradamus posts and replies, you know that I believe that 1960 would work out to 1961 A.D. since there was never a year zero, between 1 B.C. and 1 A.D. This is obvious in both the Jewish and Hindu calendars, which keep count from long before the birth of Christ. But 2017 A.D. is still, exactly one hundred years, beyond 1917 A.D. because its a simple linear count, with no mirror image years.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I have to say that in the prediction forum once more:

As of today, April 13th, we do not have any Great Warning in the terms stipulated by multiple apparitions not only Garabandal. That makes it impossible April 14 to have a Miracle either, the date available for 2016, and to have them both happened before a Chastisement later this year. Although technically is still possible the Waring and Miracle to precede in short sequence the Chastisement in early 2017, I don't think it is according to the spirit of prophecy told by multiple witnesses of Fatima. First because Fatima started 1916 with the Angel, May 13, 1917 the first apparition of the Virgin, not October 13, that makes the 100th anniversary well overdue by October 2017. Second because various important people who have read the document, said it would happen BEFORE and not ON the 100th anniversary (pls see my previous posts).

Now we get several options:

1. No Great Warning and No Miracle, only Chastisement before the 100th anniversary. Whether Garabandal and multiple other prophecies failed, were cancelled, or were misunderstood, is up to your imagination.

2. No Chastisement but moving into another plane of earthly development that will largely negate the entire idea of Fatima retold messages. Not because the humankind converted, but more likely because we misunderstood the message, or it was retold incorrectly, or God changed the original intended punishment for reasons known to Him.

3. The option of 100th anniversary to be a FALSE prediction would require several prominent figures in Fatima gate to be discredited as deluded and/or deluding. Moreover, the natural lifespan is long overdue of the generation that is intended to be the witness. Even in newer apparitions like Garabandal that lifespan moves to its end on fast pace. Many seers already died. We may add the creation of Israel in that list of unfulfilled prophecies and passing away generations. (the protestants will take only that last one). So I rule out that nothing will happen, because it is not only to sideline Fatima but also to sideline Old Testament prophecies and words of Jesus as they are recorded. So the conclusion should be, Something important will happen in the year ahead, before the last individuals to pass away and thus to close the books of prophecy as completely irrelevant and de facto untrue. That cannot be allowed to happen.

Both possibilities 1,2 are before us. Some would favor the cataclysmic one, be it Nibiru or something else, like nuclear war. I don't know which road is being decided by Heaven. Because after all, it is the Heaven who decides it, using this or that prophet, in Fatima etc. Virgin Mary as we believe.

In both ways, we will have a totally different humanity, not generations later but within the current generation. Lifespan is possible to be prolonged. News coming from many sources that independent research teams reach to the cause of ageing in DNA. The nanotech and 3D printing will make it available unlimited production out of waste, not only cars and clothes, but also food and even biological organs. It is not sci-fi it is sci-fact.

Whether the aliens will show up who undoubtedly stand behind all that, is a question of whether the humanity grew up in maturity for such a contact.

That all will happen but in a dramatic pace overnight and with alien ships, in case of any planetary catastrophe be it celestial or man made. I am not a prophet and can't predict which way will be taken.

I have to say it again, answering my own questions at the beginning of this thread, that Fr Amorth was wrong. He failed already November 2015. That comes to tell us, not even the most informed insiders, nor the holiest ones, nor those who have read the original text of the secret, know enough to predict the future. It brings again the words of Jesus as recorded in the Gospels,

Mark 13:32 KJV "But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father."

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Which ongoing apparition predicted the hundred deaths in Ecuador quake? Or the hundred thousands in Indonesia, Pakistan, Myanmar, China? Why is it that so many Our Ladies do not care of the suffering, rather want it to be bigger? As if we do not already suffer under unspeakable conditions that legitimate old apparitions already called martyrdom without blood?

That puts very reasonable questions at every modern locution, voice, or even apparition in 3D form, as whether it comes from a merciful God or from someone who would demand further human sacrifices as those of Aztecs and others. Only said in different wording because we are in 21st century of human rights.

That goes counter the dogma that Jesus Christ died once for all sins from the beginning of the world to its end, no matter how many thousands of years or how many billions of people will live until the very end of the world-universe. If each and everyone of us have to suffer all their lives, and frequently mass graves will mark the next bloody sacrifice, it is no more any merciful God who died once and for all. It is something else. It differs from the Gospel of Life as much as Andromeda is far from here, or more.

If tomorrow the Merciful God gives a way out of the nightmare, be it Nibiru or another one, thru spaceships of His faithful servants ET, those Our Ladies will cry out in one voice how that is satanic. Reference Bayside. How we should stay and suffer more "for God's sake" and die en masse, in the process ending both humanity and the Christianity. I will be very surprised if among a hundred false apparitions there might be one or two who would say: those are the chariots of Elijah that the Loving God sends to save you.
edit on 17-4-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join