It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rome chief exorcist Fr. Gabriele Amorth expects Fatima prophecy in 5 months or less

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: 2012newstart

Some of this escapes me,I'm a failed US Methodist,mostly because I don't really TRUST humanity not to corrupt the word.
Is there any part of the later information yet confirmed?

This priest is just looking at the goings on in the world of today and interpreting the events through a Fatima prophesy lens. He himself says he is not a prophet.

That being said, many of us within the catholic church have been watching the signs and listening to the prophets and events are certainly going down the path toward the great chastisement.

The date thing he gives is just a guess on his part though. All of the events including the chastisement and the period of peace that follows it are conditional and require other events to happen first. The whole thing is a giant complicated flowchart. I wish I were better at graphics - I'd make one to share with everyone for a visual reference to this whole Marian prophesy thing.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

Well hell

In that case, it could be construed to be anything.

What good is it to have a Dooms day prophecy if it isnt widely known and then it supposedly comes to pass, whats the point?

Anti climatic.

The truly interesting thing is that the Pope accepted the predictions as truth and sent by god via Mary apparition.

So why when the Pope of a certain year had been ordered to read the letter to the public he read it and returned it to his safe? As did the following Pope and so forth.

The only information eventually released was clearly false what is so bad it has to be hidden even though ordered by god (in their opinion) to make it public?

If I were the Catholic Church what would be too horrible to confide to all? I think the fact that the church will fall could cover it as that means lack of protection by god lack of approval by god.
edit on 7-1-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

when the time is right - Project Blue Beam will be turned on.
If you think that an institution like the Roman Church will not be part of the act, well what can I say?
They have shown that they exercise Temporal power quite effectively. To think that they wont have their "guiding hand" in any New World Order religion would be to underestimate them.

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

www.news.com.au... 9e139f0fa9daddeb0953

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

I'm with you. I though that the full final secret had never actually been released, but has always been just a big rumored secret.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
All 3 secrets have been revealed, and they all now deal with past events.

The pope was shot, and Russia fell. The 3rd secret has played itself out in history.

Repent, Repent, Repent. That "message" still remains.

Interesting, the tie-in with the Muslim faith tradition. Fatima was Muhammed's daughter. Hmmmm

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ignatian

The pope was shot, and Russia fell. The 3rd secret has played itself out in history.

Repent, Repent, Repent. That "message" still remains.

Interesting, the tie-in with the Muslim faith tradition. Fatima was Muhammed's daughter. Hmmmm

"Cardinal Ratzinger, have you read what is called the Third Secret of Fatima: i.e., the one that Sister Lucia had sent to Pope John XXIII and which the latter did not wish to make known and consigned to the Vatican archives?" (In reply, Cardinal Ratzinger said

"Yes, I have read it," (which frank response provoked a further question

"Why has it not been revealed?" (To this the Cardinal gave the following most instructive reply

"Because, according to the judgement of the Popes, it adds nothing (literally: 'nothing different') to what a Christian must know concerning what derives from Revelation: i.e., a radical call for conversion; the absolute importance of history; the dangers threatening the faith and the life of the Christian, and therefore of the world. And then the importance of the 'novissimi' (the last events at the end of time). If it is not made public - at least for the time being - it is in order to prevent religious prophecy from being mistaken for a quest for the sensational (literally: 'for sensationalism'). But the things contained in this 'Third Secret' correspond to what has been announced in Scripture and has been said again and again in many other Marian apparitions, first of all that of Fatima in what is already known of what its message contains. Conversion and penitence are the essential conditions for 'salvation'."

www.fatima.org...

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

For anyone interested in learning the facts about Fatima, I would refer you to an article by Jimmy Akin in National Catholic Register from 2013. A quick google search will bring it up. The title is:

"9 Things To Know And Share About The 3rd Secret of Fatima"

I've read the actual and latest text by, then Cardinal Ratzinger...and he states basically what I said in my first post.

Fatima is a "private revelation"....and as a devout Catholic, I can basically "take it or leave it". It is not something I give much thought to, actually. It's too sensationalized by the masses.

The entirety of "public revelation" is complete. It's all I need to know and follow. That revelation was made known by Jesus, in The New Testament and by apostolic succession, i.e, The Magisterium of The Roman Catholic Church.

And that's all I gotta say about that

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I cannot agree less. That was the official propaganda of Vatican in year 2000 when they posted their alleged version of the 3rd secret - not a text word by word by Virgin Mary as said to the children in 1917, but a "vision" of "Lucy", written with another handwriting style, on many pages not on one (as we know it is), no date as well (as we know there is), etc. Moreover, the killing of pope and bishops never took place when Ali Agca shot at JPII. Russia fell? Are you joking? Communism fell, while Russia possessed during all that time enough nukes to decide the matter in 5 minutes. If Russia doesn't shoot yet, it is not because the Vaticans did their job.

I suggest the Vatican hoped for some miraculous way to start in 2000 and that's why withheld the text substituting with the above. But the miracle didn't happen because God is not to be mocked not even by Vatican's cardinals. John Paul II was in a poor state of health including mental that no one would say he was the person behind the plot. While we don't know the entire text, we cannot say what exactly the Vaticans didn't do correctly. May be it has little to do with consecration of Russia at all. Otherwise, why didn't they do it, a simple prayer?

Because you raise the question of the official forgery to be the real secret, I feel obliged to post both John Paul II words in Fulda Germany and the text of Neues Europa that according to cardinal Ottaviani is very close to the real 3rd secret, but Malachi Martin said the core issue is still missing.

I will do it in separate posts.
edit on 7-1-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
you can find the text posted in many websites, some of which give their own commentaries that I see unfit when posting a version, even if we know it is not the full version

thirdsecret.net...

In 1963, Neues Europa, a German newspaper, published a version of the Third Secret. Although there are a number of reasonable objections to this version, there are reasons to give it some credence. “ In 1971, the Fatima expert Father Messias Dias Coelho said that he was hesitant to reject the Neues Europa “Third Secret” as false, for two reasons: ‘The affirmation recently made to me by an eminent Cardinal, whose name we will keep secret for the moment. According to him, the text in question contains some exaggerations (which we had already noted in 1964), but fundamentally it corresponds to the truth. Second, the fact that the central nucleus of the text in question, as moreover everybody recognizes, is the prediction of a future climate of division within the Church, a prophecy which was unbelievable eight years ago (the publication of Neues Europa dates from 1963), but is a reality today!‘

“The “eminent Cardinal” was Cardinal Ottaviani, who gave the endorsement of the article in the German publication Neues Europa in 1963. According to Father Messias Dias Coelho, Cardinal Ottaviani said that the Neues Europa Third Secret fundamentally “corresponds to the truth.” Regarding to the text printed by Neues Europa, Cardinal Ottaviani reportedly exclaimed, “Publish 10,000 copies! Publish 20,000 copies! Publish 30,000 copies!” (personal testimony of Msgr. Corrado Balducci. This fact is also attested to by Marco Tosatti in his book Il Secreto Non Svelato, (The Secret Not Revealed), Edizioni Piemme Spa, Casale Monferrato, Italy, May 2002, p. 86). Cardinal Ottaviani read the Real Third Secret, as he himself affirmed on February 11, 1967, during a press conference at the time of a meeting of the Pontifical Marian Academy in Rome: “I, who have had the grace and the gift to read the text of the Secret—although I too am held to secrecy because I am bound by the Secret…” (The Whole Truth About Fatima, Vol. III, Brother Michel of the Holy Trinity, p. 727).

Here is the "extract" of the Third Secret of Fatima that was published by Neues Europa, a German newspaper in 1963:
"It was the thirteenth of October, 1917. On that day, the Holy Virgin appeared for the last time to the little visionaries, Jacinta, Francisco, and Lucy, at the end of a series of six apparitions in all. After the manifestation of the miracle of the sun at Fatima, the Mother of God revealed a special secret message to Lucy, in which She particularly stated:
"‘Don’t worry, dear child. I am the Mother of God speaking to you and begging you to proclaim in My name the following message to the entire world. In doing this, you will meet great hostility. But be steadfast in the Faith and you will overcome this hostility. Listen, and note well what I say to you: Men must become better. They must implore the remission of the sins which they have committed, and will continue to commit. You ask Me for a miraculous sign so that all may understand the words in which, through you, I address mankind. This miracle which you have just seen was the great miracle of the sun! Everyone has seen it – believers and unbelievers, country and city dwellers, scholars and journalists, laymen and priests. And now, announce this in My name:
"‘A great punishment shall come to all mankind, not today as yet, nor even tomorrow, but in the second half of the 20th Century. What I have already made known at La Salette through the children Melanie and Maximin, I repeat today before you. Mankind has not developed as God expected. Mankind has gone astray and has trampled underfoot the gifts which were given it. There is no order in anything. Even in the highest positions, it is satan who governs and decides how affairs are to be conducted. He will even know how to find his way to the highest positions in the Church. He will succeed in sowing confusion in the minds of the great scientists who invent arms, with which half of humanity can be destroyed in a few minutes. If mankind does not refrain from wrongdoing and be converted, I shall be forced to let fall My Son’s arm. If those at the top, in the world and in the Church, do not oppose these ways, it is I who shall do so, and I shall pray God My Father to visit His justice on mankind.
"‘There will also come a time of the hardest trials for the Church.
Cardinals will be against Cardinals and bishops against bishops.
Satan will put himself in their midst.
In Rome, also, there will be big changes. What is rotten will fall, and what will fall must not be maintained. The Church will be darkened and the world plunged into confusion.
"God will punish men still more powerfully and harshly than He did by means of the Flood, and the great and powerful will perish just as much as the small and the weak.
"‘The greatest World War will happen in the second half of the 20th Century. Then
fire and smoke will fall from the sky,
and the waters of the oceans will be turned to steam, hurling their foam towards the sky; and all that is standing will be cast down. Millions and millions of men will lose their lives from one hour to the next, and
those who remain living will envy those who are dead.
There will be tribulation as far as the eye can see, and misery all over the earth and desolation in every country.
"‘The time is continually approaching, the abyss is growing wider, and there is no end in sight. The good will die with the wicked, the big with the small, the princes of the Church with their subjects. Satan’s henchmen will then be the only sovereigns on earth.
"‘This will be a time which neither king nor emperor, Cardinal nor bishop expects, but it will come, nevertheless, in accordance with My Father’s plan to punish and take vengeance. Later, however, when those who survive all this are still alive, God and His glory will once more be invoked, and He will once more be served as He was, not so long ago, when the world had not yet become corrupted.
"‘I call on all true imitators of My Son, Jesus Christ, all true Christians and apostles of the latter days! The time of times is coming and the end of everything, if mankind is not converted, and if this conversion does not come from above, from the leaders of the world and the leaders of the Church. But woe! Woe if this conversion does not come about, and if all remains as it is, nay, if all becomes even worse!
"‘Go, My child and proclaim this! I shall always remain by your side to help you.’"

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

www.salvemariaregina.info...

In 1980 John Paul II met with a select group of intellectuals at Fulda, Germany. There he was asked, "What about the Third Secret of Fatima? Should it not have already been published in 1960?" John Paul's reply was, "Given the seriousness of the contents, my predecessors… preferred to postpone publication so as not to encourage the world power of Communism to make certain moves. On the other hand, it should be sufficient for all Christians to know this: if there is a message in which it is written that the oceans will flood whole areas of the earth, and that from one moment to the next millions of people will perish, truly the publication of such a message is no longer something to be so much desired…" (Stimme des Glaubens, October 1981).

(other sources say, he talked before a group of German bishops and religious

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Moreover, we have to differentiate between the words of Our Lady given in 1917 directly to the 3 children, that are APPROVED by the popes as authentic apparitions, and the 2 passed away children are beatified.

And on the other hand, the later "visions" words or other contacts that Lucy alone had in the monastery being secluded nun. There are many controversies in the letters she wrote from the monastery. They do not match with each other. Sometimes Lucy said, the 1984 consecration was correctly done, sometimes, it was not. That and many other issues raises the question whether we are speaking of ONE SAME LUCY or of two different personages. The different handwriting in the envelope presented at Y2000 by Vatican, as well as the different numbers of pages (the real secret is on one page) come to say we may have a different "Lucy" who wrote that much later under orders of hi place. If so, and I stress IF, then only the texts received in 1917 by the 3 children could be taken as authentic.

We don't know a part of that text word by word of Virgin Mary. The Vatican hides that. (and may be much more, but we are talking now of Fatima).

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Fr Amorth in his 90, wouldn't throw weight on so much disputed Fatima gate, if there wasn't a reason big enough to do it. Also notice the apparent delay between the interview, the publishing in the magazine in October, and its release by their website on Dec 30. Why don't know the exact date of the interview. Why that delay? Perhaps it is connected with the very essence of the release Amorth is making and that is nothing else than the timing of Fatima events, although not being a fixed date.

Here are two more sources

Malachi Martin in 1996 audio interview
www.abovetopsecret.com...
"Now as regards the mystery of Fatima it still stands.... So Russia is within the plans. Why? Err....that would take me too far afield into papal secrets. Why Russia and Kiev are involved in the final solution of this problem. But they are. They are part-and-parcel and it's really God's choice. And it is purely and simply God's choice. Like he chose the Jews. He has His own favourite solutions. I wouldn't have chosen Russians or Kiev or The East for salvation. But salvation is to come from the East."

In 1997 Malachi Martin said there won't be another 20 years of waiting before the prophecy. I think that radio tape is quoted in the thread above.

Also, you may check the thread "3 days of darkness..." where I very critically discuss Martin's views on the 3 days of darkness.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

That revelation was made known by Jesus, in The New Testament and by apostolic succession, i.e, The Magisterium of The Roman Catholic Church.

why don't you quote some dogmas too? The alive magisterium f the church has already approved Fatima as authentic apparition and beatified the children. The problem is that different cardinals give different versions of one same thing. That speaks of deep divisions inside that magisterium, to say at least. I will never be satisfied with that play with the people's lives. Because it concerns us. When it happens finally, we will know it as a matter of done fact. Then the survivors won't be mercidul to those in power who today play as if they not the Virgin give the message of salvation.

I don't understand why do you put it against the message of the Gospels. Jesus said we would see and do prophecies. Peter and Paul said it too. Joel said it too. Yes Fatima is not canonical book of the Gospels. Shall we talk of the canonical and non canonical books of the gospels then? It is a shame for 2000 years Christianity we still don't know so much about Jesus, or we don't want to know.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
This interview comes relatively shortly after the publishing of yet another "vision of Lucy" this time in a book of her nuns, after pope Francis' election and his "Fatima consecration", that speaks of what we call today "pole shift".

it comes to mind the Vatican wants to clean hands after the public outcry on Fatima gate. In that way, Fr Amorth could be "advised to share his views". I suggest he is one of the illuminated of the true text, yet he doesn't give any details of the unknown part, other than his relative timing. Whether this is the true timing or we will witness yet another failure in that regard, only time can tell.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
The unasnwered questions cannot but bring more questions. Why for example the known 2 parts of the secret weren't published before Year 1941, the year of the Nazi attack on Soviet Union? Pope Pius XII and his predecessors could ask Lucia to write down the secrets at ANY time. The story goes that she wrote them only in 1941 not before that.

What guarantees they are the authentic ones, after the forgery of the 3rd one? Who except for top Vatican clerics coud be the guarantee Lucy wrote indeed that? Why it matches so perfectly with the war, with uneasy to explain position of pope and Vatican in it? Isn't it strange at the height of Hitler's might in Europe (France defeated by that time), the pope one of the most conservatives in modern days, decided to publish heavenly message that contains accusation towards the other warring side, the Soviets? At the same time little was done by Pius XII in regard to oppose the Nazi, although I believe he did the possible in his position.

So we get the conclusion at that time, Soviets were the worst of the worst, Hitler got it right to attack them. That was 1941 when the result of Hitler's campaign on the East was far from being settled. He reached Moscow quite easily. From the point of the Russian Orthodox Church it equaled a miracle to stop him in 1941 and to defeat him in 1945. But the Vatican doesn't talk about that. Why didn't Lucy write down the secret in 1931? I believe she did from the first moment she received it. And why wasn't the secret published to the large public, so it could not be changed later? When indeed the large public got a glimpse of 1917 secrets, In 1941?

Well today we are 2016 and it is a shame for the Vatican to continue like that. Get the full truth out there and tell us what is the missing part not contained even in the frightful text of Neues Europa! Aliens? May be. Good or bad? Come on, tell us. The history won't be merciful to a Vatican who prefers its narrow interests before those of the planet. If pope Francis is indeed interested in saving the planet, as he says he is, he should do much more in that regard. Why not a new movie on St Peter's, not for animals but for people. Or Aliens may be.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Will God allow to Vatican (Rome) more of the sort? Is this the first time they lie the humankind, whose spiritual growth they pretend they are appointed to lead?

We know from history of terrible wrongdoings such as the Inquisition, of the predecessors of modern day popes. That was BRIEFLY criticized by 3 last popes, and that was all about historic remorse. For example, pope Francis asked the Bolivian indigenous people to excuse the countless trespasses of the Catholic Church in past times. Let say that includes all the Americas, and also the trespasses done in Europe and Middle East. Is that really enough? Where are the names of countless MARTYRS tortured and killed by the Inquisition, in both Europe and Americas? Why not to have beatifications instead, as that of St. Jeanne d'Arc who was burned by the responsible local Inquisitor of that time? How could the Roman Catholic Church pretend it leads the humanity on the frontline of discovery, environmental protection and human ecology, if she never really recompensed the victims of her unchallenged rule for some 1,500 years in the Christendom?

Modern day popes in the Fatima-gate find it fit to God's law they preach, to LIE us about issues that concern for example World wars, or concern the planet as a whole. If there is something so terrifying why don't they tell us so we prepare? If they lied in the past, how can we be sure they are honest when they tell us "this time we want the good for humanity"? THey refuse and refuse to read aloud one page of 24 lines supposedly written by Lucia about the 3rd secret. What is it they still hiding after so much transparency in every area of our life, fromt he cosmos to the sacredness of sexual purpose of humans? You the reader, pls answer to yourself, what is more secret for the Vatican they still don't want to talk about, after they talk about EVERYTHING and try to impose their rules on everything?

For me the answer is only one.

Perhaps the masses are not ready for the Disclosure, say some specialists. It might be so. Still, what right has the Church to avoid a secret that the Heaven commanded to be released in 1960. Perhaps, the humanity had already been grown up enough by that year to bear it.

We would have a better choice and chance to survive by knowing 10, 20, 50 years in advance what choices and futures are present to the planet.

Now, we will have a choice and chance, may be only ONCE, may be only 3 days or 20 days, not with the same amount of TIME. Time is crucial. Perhaps that's why the leaks appear now.

Today's princes of the Church (far not only popes) will find it very difficult to explain to post-events Authorities of higher moral rank, and before the peoples themselves, why they acted in that shameful manner. Perhaps many if not all of them will lose any privilege and service "in the name of God". Do they ever think of the historic consequences of their wrongdoings today? Don't they think of the overloaded historic weight of their predecessors who burnt for words people like Giordano Bruno? Seems today's leaders in the Churches don't ever think that the history will be their arbiter long before the Second Coming of Jesus.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

www.returntofatima.org...
In his Fatima Newsletter, not long before he died, Father Gruner reported that he had spoken with Father Gabriel Amorth, the Vatican Exorcist, who assured him that unless the Consecration of Russia is performed properly before the end of October, the culmination of the Chastisement will begin not long thereafter. The clock is ticking, Father warned.

Fr Gruner died on April 29, 2015

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: errorcode

I am still very disturbed that exorcism is a thing in 2016.

Don't they realise, that Demons are not existing in the real world?

Instead they even went so far to kill people with exorcisms - probably in the name of god?

10 deadly exorcisms

The Catholic Church in Germany, however, made the exorcism ritual very difficult to obtain after the 1973 death of exorcism victim Anneliese Michel, a 23-year-old who had her first psychiatric episode at the age of 16. She apparently suffered from depression, epileptic seizures, and various hallucinations. Her zealous Catholic family believed she was possessed by Satan and recruited two priests who performed the exorcism ritual 67 times on the mentally ill woman. At the time of her death Anneliese weighed about 69 pounds (31kg). The priests and her parents received only suspended jail sentences, but the Church began requiring priests to obtain permits to perform exorcisms, and the permits are not easy to get.

skepdic.com...

These people need medical help.
With "these people" i mean the poor people with epileptics (the vicims of exorcism) as well as religious whackos who still believe in imaginary gods and demons.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

this pic could/might be the "CROSS" that the Pope Francis gets killed under...

according to 3rd secret, the Pope gets arrowed and shot by bullets on a mountain top site with a huge 'cross' on the top

Rio de Janero has a sculpture of Jesus with hands outstretched like a cross...
the Pope is from south America

the Pope is stepping way away from orthodox Catholic teachings... its possible that a troubled economy & troubled catholic church could nurture a fanatic to assassinate Pope Francis in Rio....maybe even refugee Muslims in Rio could cause the 3rd secret to transpire... (under the huge hewn cross... which will still be a mystery to us all)
edit on th31145226276308192016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Superstition in Italy, not surprised.

It's really sad I live in modern times and there are those in positions of clout, and they subject such nonsense upon the public.

Thanks, again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join