It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Germany officialy lost its mind?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

They can release themselves if they really want a change. I was raised by 13 generation southerners, strict baptists. My grandmother taught me from little on that africans were sub human. I questioned that during the 60's as a teenager. After that, I could not live by that creed anymore and left at the first opportunity. But, they may have to give the ultimate sacrifice to make change, I get that. But are they not already? I remember the OT story of the woman that put a sake through a king's head to help win a war.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

I think people with that mindset would find it very difficult to get American women to "behave". At least, I hope I'm correct.

I'm sure you're right .... western women have fought too long and

too hard for equal status to let it go ... Progress?

But it seems that they (the men from the east) are still living in the

stone age of being the hunter and dragging the women into the cave

by their hair ... total control?

Are they afraid of competition from a strong woman?

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Umm you do know Germany had a protype of a nuclear device too right? And they would had used it if the U S didnt before they would had.

Yeah it sucks people still treat germany like a red headed step child. ALso The use of those nuclear bombs actually saved lives in the long run on both sides. Anyway point is All nations past have been bad at times i fully agree,but to move on without remembering the past is difficult for alot of people.

What we all fail to grasp is the past dont have to define our future.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheesh

Which makes no sense becuase Islam isn't a race

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColCurious
a reply to: pavil

You misunderstood.

I'm not glossing over anything, and I'm not blaming the political right.
If I had to associate myself with a political wing in Germany, being traditional conservative I would have to place myself on the right.

I was warning about extremism from the far-right, AND the far-left... and the extremely volatile atmosphere on the streets.

Everyone who knows a bit about this people, their mentality and their history is worried about this.

Also I know very well who and what caused this crisis, and what made it even worse when it came to our doorstep.

And YOU, coming from the U.S., should be careful with pointing fingers...

I'll point fingers at any and every one, but don't look at my finger point at the Moon, look at the Moon, as the saying goes.

My point still stands, without unlimited immigration without any real means of checking any of the said immigrants, Germany and Europe has put themselves in this dangerous predicament. Funny, I'd have thought protecting your own children, Wives and Sisters and Country would take precedence over making sure you take care of immigrants. I must be crazy for thinking that.

Sure the Right wing has been handed an issue on a silver plate, did you not think they would capitalise on the mistakes made by Merkel? Hell, even her own supporters are seeing the fault in the logic of unlimited and unchecked immigration.

The REAL problem that Germany and Europe has is you don't know who exactly came in with the wave of humanity that hit your shores. Many aren't even refugees from Iraq and Syria. You had to have know you were letting in a good amont of pretty rotten people in along with all the real people in need. Now you will have to suffer for the consequences of those poor decisions. Point blank Europe, you should have done a hell of a better job sifting out all the bad people before you gave them the run of your country. You could have processed everyone the right way and kept the bad ones out, but you didn't even try.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I agree with almost everything you just said.
I think most on the right do. I think even parts of the center-left understand by now.

I was talking about the far-right... get it? Far-... as in extreme.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The mayor of Cologne has already given women a solution.

She suggests that women need to change their behavior....thus suggesting that it's not the rapists behavior that is at fault, it's the women's behavior at fault.

Just stay an arms length away from strangers at all times...that was my favorite

Remember ladies...changing your entire life-style and behavior is a small price to pay for the privilege of not getting groped or raped in public.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

I get it.... Still they are only a symptom of the real problem/ issue. They are going to do what the extremes always do.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: Sheesh

Which makes no sense becuase Islam isn't a race

You mean like Europe isn't a 'race' but many nationalities ... which

Europe is trying to tie together under one umbrella of laws etc.?

Islam/Muslim is not a race but has one law (Sharia) which

ties them all in together as a culture/race?

So is Europe emulating Islam? OR is Islam emulating Europe for

world domination?

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

They can release themselves if they really want a change. I was raised by 13 generation southerners, strict baptists. My grandmother taught me from little on that africans were sub human. I questioned that during the 60's as a teenager. After that, I could not live by that creed anymore and left at the first opportunity. But, they may have to give the ultimate sacrifice to make change, I get that. But are they not already? I remember the OT story of the woman that put a sake through a king's head to help win a war.

They are so indoctrinated and imprisoned in their culture that they

don't know any different. The religion they follow says they cannot

mix with men, pray with them (they are segregated within the Mosques)

and that the only value they have is in the kitchen and bedroom. They

even have to wait to eat till after the men have finished. They have

no more value than a servant.

You hear of women being stoned for adultery .... but never men?? so

who are the women committing adultery with?

You were in a position to question, the beliefs you were brought up with

there was a world outside, you were able to explore, and you were free

to make other choices?

With out being aware of any alternatives they are stuck!! Wasn't It like

that for victims of domestic abuse until fairly recently? They had no where

to go and had no rights?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

I was not allowed to question about race at all. I looked at the world beyond my family. That is BS, the world is all around them to see how free women live.

ETA: Everything starts with that most dangerous thing in the world an "idea". I think Muslim women are taking the easy way out and like being "protected".
edit on 10-1-2016 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Interesting.

This piece was written in October 2015. Had I found it and posted it prior to this incident in Germany, I wonder how many people would have yelled at me for being unfair. I warn you that it's a long piece, but it goes into the history of issues with sexual crimes in Britain and other parts of Europe (it talks about Rotherham; I think there was a thread here about it). It also talks about sectarian violence.

And I discusses the aiding and abetting of political correctness in the whole sorry mess.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: everyone

I am sorry, I could not see your location.
Are you in Germany right now?

Because otherwise I doubt that you could get an untainted view of Germanys media right now.

I live a few hours driving away from germany and my GF lives there.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I found this interesting Had I found it and posted it prior to this incident in Germany, I wonder how many people would have yelled at me for being unfair. I warn you that it's a long piece, but it goes into the history of issues with sexual crimes in Britain and other parts of Europe (it talks about Rotherham; I think there was a thread here about it). It also talks about sectarian violence.

And It discusses the aiding and abetting of political correctness in the whole sorry mess.

I am familiar with the Rotherham case and have brought it into my posts

within threads. The following piece from the link you provided sums it all

up for me....

Muslim communities did not care about what was
happening because the victims were not Muslim. Therefore
it did not matter.
Group solidarity and the maintaining of the good name and image of
the followers of the Prophet was ALL that counted

Says a lot about the honour of Islam when they can treat/use the

daughters of their hosting nation with such contempt and total

disregard.The Muslim men covering up the crime had all risen to

positions of authourity within the community - in the police, the

council and the social services.

Germany needs to take notice instead of burying their head in the

sand.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Nice Pavil, but dont concentrate on the finger, or you will miss all that Heavenly Glory........

If you are going to quote Bruce Lee.......... then here he is....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Migrant Invasion Will Reach OVER 10 MILLION Warns German Minister

www.breitbart.com...

Gerd Müller said only 10 per cent of Syrian and Iraqi migrants have reached Europe so far and “eight to ten million are still on the way”, with even more to come from Africa.

“The biggest movements are ahead: Africa’s population will double in the coming decades,” he told Bild am Sonntag, adding: “In the Sahara up to one million people have died trying to escape.”

The European Commission, he added, has lost a significant amount of authority thanks to the crisis. “The protection of external borders is not working. Schengen has collapsed. A fair distribution of refugees has not taken place,” he said.

He said that in the digital age we live in, more people than ever know about the prosperity of Western nations thus making it more likely they will try to travel here.

He also called for a 10 billion euro “Marshall Plan”, with European states paying to rebuild war torn countries such as Iraq, Syria and Libya. “All states must pay, especially those that receive no refugees,” he warned.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

These refugee men are shameless. They leave behind women and children to starve and fight the good fight. They choose instead to celebrate NYE by molesting and raping girls, shooting firecrackers in people's faces, defecating and pissing before a beautiful cathedral, and spitting at and mocking police. DEPORT. VET All incoming and choose women and children over men. Implement a fierce assimilation plan. Separate the incoming groups.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Yeah......... Bruce is the source of that. Look a little deeper.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The largest joke in this whole thing for me boils down to the reality that even entire nation states can't acknowledge that WW3 has begun.

People in the West have been comfortable for so long they can't even comprehend what is happening, even now BEFORE the order is given to attack a majority take a side of "be nice" not even aware on some level that their government has bombed the piss out of these peoples families for decades and they hate them, bold face lie to them, even the smiles when playing a role.... you can see literally most even the women are being totally phony...

There is an obvious goal here, load the continent with fighters, destroy the social welfare system so there is no hope of financial aid for the people when it starts, take foot holds in major cities, intimidate the local population, impregnate women and finally when the numbers are right... Attack

Europe... you were declared war on because your governments along with us in the States attacked them, these aren't mainly refugees lol, get your heads out of your behinds....

It's obvious... you are a brain washed idiot if you think otherwise, you will die, the most "liberal" will be who they kill first, We will wake up one day and 10,000 or 20,000 soldiers will have gone suicide nutso in a single attack in Europe and it will be tragic in a way no bomb we threw could ever compare to not even Hiroshima, it's that easy in a technological society to wreak havoc, Modern = be Careful.... a Few power plants and lines cut and 100 Million people can die...

Even if most are refugees... 1 percent of 10 Million is still 10,000 (and it's way worse than that) 10,000 guys can destroy Europe, a few bridges, a few roads, a few key rails and major seaports. It wouldn't be difficult to stop the food for a couple of weeks with that much Havoc, Millions and Millions would die, no dirty bomb, no Reactor needed... just enough bombs and guys to stop Food from going out or coming in, just the inability for people to commute into the top 4-5 European cities for a couple of weeks and halt the economy.

Europe has committed suicide, it's probably too late.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit
The largest joke in this whole thing for me boils down to the reality that even entire nation states can't acknowledge that WW3 has begun.

There is an obvious goal here, load the continent with fighters, destroy the social welfare system so there is no hope of financial aid for the people when it starts, take foot holds in major cities, intimidate the local population, impregnate women and finally when the numbers are right... Attack

Europe has committed suicide, it's probably too late.

In a nutshell

Immigrant soldiers in place .... destroy the first world economy/government.

Now we get a level playing field of third world economies laws and control.

There are more ways of winning a war than *Shock and Awe*

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join