It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Germany officialy lost its mind?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColCurious
a reply to: crazyewok

Good evening, Crazyewok.

What happened in Cologne is disgusting. Ralf Jäger is an idiot for making that statement.

Nonetheless, "A few ignorant right wing nut jobs spouting there crap online" is sadly an understatement of what is currently brewing in the extreme-right in Germany. Looks like it might actually become a problem, and the Government is getting a little concerned.
That doesn't make Jägers comparison any better, but it is the context for his comments.

The political center and majority in Germany demands better regulation of refugees in a "sensible controlled way" as you said it, but the climate in Germany is very tense right now, especially between the extreme right and left.

Im sensing the heir of Hitler will come to power soon. Then we will see another Germany for just germans rise to power yet again,but this time not as stupid.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Germany seems to have lost its freaking mind and opened the flood gates to anyone and everyone and when it backfires they minimise the crimes......

I see this as a very deliberate and effective form of Jihad.

The fact that it makes absolutely no sense tells me this is true.

Also the fact that there are so many single men involved confirms it.

One does not send woman and children off to fight Jihad.

There is no freaking way that this is just a bunch of random acts by individuals.

Go to any search engine and type in 'Rape Jihad' and things become real obvious.

The number of rapes committed by Muslim immigrants in Western nations are so extremely high that it is difficult to view them only as random acts of individuals. It resembles warfare.

The Rape Jihad

This is part of the Muslim strategy for taking over the West. Like cancer cells, Muslim parasites feed off the host nation until it is completely dysfunctional (eg through political correctness)." DEAD LINK

In response to the rape epidemic, European authorities have decided to follow the Islamic way entirely; they’ve decided to place restrictions on the freedoms of their own women, rather than the freedoms of known rapists. In Germany, women were advised not to travel to and from the train station unaccompanied.

You’ve got to wonder – why on earth would Europe’s leaders do this to their own people? What is causing this? Some have told me it is stupidity, short-sightedness, or even insanity, but it isn’t – it’s hatred. This is all part of a broad-ranging, virulent, and vicious hatred of the West, and of Western people (especially white Western people).

Europe’s Rape Epidemic

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Wow, trying to equate hundreds of sexual assaults and rapes to online comments calling out said rapes?

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with Liberal Progressives?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
Sad

Sign of the time that in this day and age we have assaults and the only thing the politicians are concerned with are how things may look as apposed to how they really are and what needs to be done to address the situation.

I guess it's more important to look good than fixing a growing issue.

Elephant in the room

My thoughts exactly...

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Oh look, we caught some refugee terrorists..www.nydailynews.com...

...shocking....right again.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Ok, I see a lot of people asking why is this happening? Why are western authorities trying to hide these crimes by waves of immigrant radical Muslims which keep increasing in frequency? Someone even suggested that Merkel probably wants a work force, but if you listen/read the statements made by many of these immigrants, they don't want to work... They just want money given to them. Whomever set all these "immigrants" to seek shelter in Europe and the U.S. must have given them training on how to get western nations to just give them money... "redistribution of wealth"...

I see all of this as part of the "redistribution of wealth" to make the western nations with the strongest economies succumb under the strain of taking in so many immigrants, and worse yet, even a large percentage of them happen to be radicals. Among the moderate Muslims that have been interviewed, such as some Syrians, they state that Europe and the U.S. should not allow most of these immigrants in. Most of these people are not even Syrian, they just claim to be, and these claims are being "accepted" by western governments.

In the United States, Obama and his administration have released over 167,000 criminal illegal immigrants south of our border, and they are in our streets... WHY?... Why is this happening in every other western nation? There is only one answer to this. To impoverishing the remainder of whatever middle class is left, including the poor middle class, and to redistribute the wealth we have left so that a true global economic crash occurs.

Once that happens, and people start seen in our own "progressive streets" more and more families and children going hungry, and even starving in all western nations. Then a meeting of world leader will be convene "to valiantly save the poor people of the world" (but what they don't tell you is that these bastards want for this to happen so they can finally implement their "precious One World government" in which every aspect of every person's life will be scrutinized and controlled by the newly emerged New World Order.

It sounds crazy I know, but look around you, at what has been happening, and the responses that the western nations are giving.... "we can't publicly blame Islamic radicals not to anger them anymore"..."we must make concessions to them to appease them..." I wonder how many policies and concessions the New World Order will implement to keep "radical Muslims" happy, meanwhile the rest of the people can "suck it up".

Not all Muslims are bad people, but these depraved acts have to be stopped. There is a threat from radical Islam all over the world, even when world leaders don't want to admit it.

Granted there is also a section of the Neo-Nazi movement that is causing a lot of problems as well, and this has to be contained as well. No extremist acts of violence should be acceptable, but also we should fight to keep our freedoms because the world leaders will continue to use these attacks to infringe more on the rights of western people all over the planet. Until we are all equally poor under the watchful eyes of the world elites.

What I think we should do, is set up peaceful resistance movements. Such movements can be divided in smaller groups of non-violent, like minded individuals who want to better our nation, and our families and will be in peaceful contact always with government figures such as our state representatives and Senators, and sit down and talk. Try to figure out how we can solve all these problems. Because we can solve them. As long as people get involved. There is still hope in my mind that all this craziness can be stopped if we, the people get together and try to peacefully find a way to stop this.

Similar groups could be started in other nations, with peaceful intent. If we don't do this, the elites will continue with their plan to re-distribute our wealth to make us all equally poor, and dependent of the welfare state at the cost of our rights.

edit on 8-1-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
The trouble with peaceful demos is they only work against a government that is broadly in tune with the demonstrators.

Can you imagine what would have happened if the Jews had a sit down protest outside the Warsaw Ghetto?

Or, more recently, the Yazhidi people did the same against the IS lot?

Pegida was an outwardly peaceful organisation, but wherever they showed up they were targeted by violent antifa groups consisting of people who've been brainwashed to believe their cause was so just that any level of violence and hate is acceptable.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

If peacefull demonstrations would have the power to change the system, they were forbidden.
As elections too!

Pegida was peacefull in the beginning? Really, attacking journalists is peacefull??
I am asking myself, how well do you know Pegida. Seeing that you come from the UK, how well is your german?
How often did you listen to that stupid garbage Bachmann and Co try to tell the people?
Really, listen to them. It is ok to criticize the decisions the "rulers" made, it is ok to be a rightwinger in a "democracy"(or what we are told democracy is today), as to be a leftists. Tbh, comparing both, rightwingers amd leftists today have almost the same goals.
Really, listen to the stuff those Pegidas believe, and you will be as amused about this idiocy, as when you read Hitler´s Mein Kampf. Nobody ever tried to read it, but those who tried may have laughed almost to death. There is a cabaret artists here in germany, Serdar Somuncu, he toured through whole germany and read from that book, in schools. In over 2000 schools. If you understand german well, listen to him reading from that book! He is only reading the original text Hitler wrote!
Listen to those "besorgte Bürger" from Pegida, when they are interviewed by the "Lügenpresse". Do it once, and you will see how small-minded these easter german rednecks in reality are, that never included since 1989.
They are that what they call their enemies, living from social welfare, drunk 24/7, not willing to include, not willing to work, etc. And they really are not the brightest lights in the room.
So, Pegida really is not the best example.

To the "Cologne Events".
As it is now, the official story changed again, in a couple of hours.
Suddenly the police checked around 80 people that night, arrested 4(that four that they had to let run again, because police didn´t have the right cars to transport them, i guess...).
And now it wasn´t marocs and algerians anymore, today almost all of them have been syrian refugees.
So well ,that official story stinks from the beginning, and makes me more and more believe that this events somehow where organized under instruction of the "rulers", by agents provocateur.
So rulers can install more and more, sneaky, create a police state, can install more mass surveillance, and maybe(tinfoilhat alarm
to create chaos.
And sure become able to get rid off those guests they invited to create an army of working slaves(after they have now enough possible working slaves), to work against that aging demography, that would kill europe in a decade or two.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TonySTonyS - And so you're saying that these innocent young girls are responsible for the 'sins of the fathers'? There is something seriously wrong with your thinking if you do. That you would condone such crimes because of the past, for which these innocents are NOT responsible is disappointing to say the least.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Because it is so "funny", some news again

After official statement suddenly turned to "it was all syrian refugees", and almost no morrocan or algerian, northafrican pickpockets were at the scene and involved, i came across some "funny" things.
So the attackers suddenly became all syrian refugees now?

Assaults on NYE: Cologne police released two suspects

Text says that (stolen?) cellphones were found at the suspects(TV news telling that cellphones were found with of the NYE events on it, filmed by the attackers, maybe on these two phones?). But the most important part is that these guys are NORTHAFRICAN, not syrian.

Then this, same newspaper:
Pickpockets in court - The mildness of the constitutional state

Most important part:
The both MOROCCANS... have been linked to the NYE events...

Those both MOROCCANS have been in court because of an older case of pickpocket crimes. They are suspected to have been attackers at the cologne main station on NYE. Somehow, again, NOT syrian refugees. But we are told right now that all of the attackers were syrian refugees?
It´s laughable!

Another thing, if it´s an agenda of whoever, it starts to work:

After the NYE attacks - Accourding to surveys a big majority is for more videosurveillance

Dumb, feared(by the ridiculous official story which is switching from one hour to the next) citizens now demand more video surveillance. I really don´t trust any surveys i didn´t fake by myself
, and i really wanna know if they are real, who the F do they consult then to get such results? Kindergarten-Kids and old, helpless people only?

So now, all the usual "security" lunatics demand more money, more power, and people agree(allegedly) and are thankfull. Because that all is, of course, only for the peoples security. Sure...
Hard to believe that all that is not following an agenda!
Not at least because of all the lies they are telling the people since NYE!

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Yes, blame the women, blame the europeans! They are the ones who must adapt to the costumes of refugees and not the opposite!!!! Common sense is over, political correctness rulles now...

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Germany are still reeling after the mass rapes and attacks in cologne.

But was does Ralf Jaeger, interior minister for North Rhine-Westphalia say?

What happens on the right-wing platforms and in chat rooms is at least as awful as the acts of those assaulting the women," he said. "This is poisoning the climate of our society

BBC news

Sorry we are talking about SEXUAL ASSULAT here! SEXUAL ASSUALT! A few ignorant right wing nut jobs spouting there crap online is NOT just as bad as SEXUAL ASSULAT.

Sure Im all for helping refugees dont get me wrong, but in a sensible controlled way. Germany seems to have lost its freaking mind and opened the flood gates to anyone and everyone and when it backfires they minimise the crimes........

It never ceases to amaze me how detached some people are from reality. And why does it always seem to be politicians and religious fanatics?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: crazyewok

It's like the average native born German is less important to Germany than a wave of migrants who shouldn't have been let in in the first place.

This is all across Europe, immigrant has more rights than native! It is not just the going-crazy-Merkel

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

Its very said that they have the nerve to say these women need to be more careful and be accomplished by others to feel safe. The worst part is that CNN BBC and other news won't call the suspects what they are... asylum seekers/refugees.

I just don't understand how they can walk around freely and do what they want in these countries and the police are surprised at the crime thats committed. You can be politically correct all day but to be so naive and let your own people become victim totally disgusts me

Woman's rights has come so far in the past 100 years only to take steps back to help people who treat women like objects to bear children and to spread religion

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
DerBeobachter

I give you a star for your massive write up and your research and story. Interesting read...but me thinks there is more to the story and media only tells half of it.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Whomever set all these "immigrants" to seek shelter in Europe and the U.S. must have given them training on how to get western nations to just give them money

In one of the articles I read, it said during the sexual assault incidents in Germany, people were seen passing out packets of money to the immigrant men.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258
Wow, trying to equate hundreds of sexual assaults and rapes to online comments calling out said rapes?

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with Liberal Progressives?

Don't you see? There is nothing wrong with them. They are neither liberal nor progressive. What they are is totalitarian, and this gives them the perfect opportunity to begin curbing freedoms and rights. This is the right to speak out being taken away or curbed.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Absolutely!

The media wont call what they are, because they dont want to spread a massive response or fuel xenophobia. This is political correctness, this is cultural suicide! I have never see such a disregard for the native people of one nation! this is what the future holds for the countries who aid refugees? The politicians are to blame!

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
That is but a very small snippet from his interview, mostly he speaks about more and better policework in delicate areas of public gatherings.

And do not forget that there were a lot of right-wing attacks on refugees (usually 10 vs.1) and housings for them (usually arsonry by molotov)- which caused a lot of damage.

But lets talk about those pickpockets again. And how many of them are from Romania or Albania.

Remember: there are always more than only one or two sides in a problem.

In germany they are avoiding mentioning these things in news outlets, police do not arrest these people because in court they will be deemed racist for the arrest, Pay attention, Not arresting and prosecuting a rapist because he is a migrant is very much in line with the talk you see in the OP. Now when things get so out of hand that they cannot pretend anymore that this is goign on they equal free speech to rape to mimimize the "refugee" issue of which more then hafl do not even come from siria from wich the real refugees not economical refugees should be comming from.

they issued statements that it was not refugees that did it because they know who they where and can therefore say it was just older migrants.

But then they say no arrests where made because we dont know who they are.
(and no arrest have in fact still not been made, makes you think right ?)

Feminists orginzations even defend these perps ! Because it is racist to cal them out for their crimes somehow...
But in the meantime they scream and bitch about how the world should be afraid of the white hetero male ! (it was white hetero men who where actually defending a lot of woman that night.
wth is wrong with this picture?

^ couple that with the talk you see in the OP and it should be clear that nobody should support this because something is terribly corrupt with this whole regugee situation. Dont even dare to talk this right.

Yes i have sources for all the things i mentioned in this post !!!!
edit on 8-1-2016 by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Cologne Police Chief Fired After Migrant Sex Assaults on New Year’s Eve

www.breitbart.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join