It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump to withdraw £700MILLION investment from the UK

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: Shiloh7

So we should let a arrogant American prick hold us to ransom? Because he is rich that makes him entitled to enter?

# that, makes me want to ban him some more.

It's funny you drunken stumble bum Brits all rally behind keeping Trump out of your country, yet when it comes to muslim rapist and murders flooding your country we don't hear a single word.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Enochstask

Thats bollocks too. Muslim hate preachers that are Non UK citizen are deported or extridited these days.Mulsim hate preacher that are UK citizens ? Well we cant do anything about that as they UK citizens and have rights though many are being charged under the new terrorism laws.

And they are not "flooding" our country. We are not Germany or Sweden. We havent opened our flood gates to all.

But let me guess fox "news" told you otherwise so it mus be true.....derp derp.
edit on 8-1-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Thats bollocks too. Muslim hate preachers that are Non UK citizen are deported or extridited these days.Mulsim hate preacher that are UK citizens ? Well we cant do anything about that as they UK citizens and have rights though many are being charged under the new terrorism laws.

And they are not "flooding" our country. We are not Germany or Sweden. We havent opened our flood gates to all.

Is it not true there are certain parts of your country that are so heavily populated by muslims that the police cannot go there in uniform because it will offend the muslims? As far as you guessing about me and Fox news once again you are on the losing side of the argument because I don't watch tv except for Netflix where I watch an occasional documentary.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Where? I live in one of the most heavily populated Muslim areas in the UK and we see bobbies walk about all the time and guess what some of those Bobbies are Muslim also.
Around here we actually laugh a bit at the BS some media are pushing.
Thing is I have lived in some right rough areas of the UK in Manchester, London, Sheffield and the problem is just one thing poverty.
You are falling for the biggest con going.
But go ahead buy another gun because you are scared of Muslims.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask

Is it not true there are certain parts of your country that are so heavily populated by muslims that the police cannot go there in uniform because it will offend the muslims?

/yawn

Thats been debunked as BS.

It was just another trumped lie by Trump.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Oh and another thing my neighbors and my workpals who just happen to be Muslim have embraced our culture while including their own.
They are proud to call themselves British.
We have embraced people from all over the world for a thousand years and will continue to do so.
Look at our national dish a curry lol we love curry I get curry every Friday from Mo and Nad next door
So please instead of learning everything from fox documentary and Trump's BS get yer facts straight eh?.
Signed a proud drunken bum Brit.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The media and republicans don't like Trump, that's what makes me like him. Im pissed because now I have to take the Trump sticker I have taped to the rear window in my BRITISH car !!!!@!
edit on 8-1-2016 by Foderalover because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Is it not true there are certain parts of your country that are so heavily populated by muslims that the police cannot go there in uniform because it will offend the muslims?

/yawn

Thats been debunked as BS.

It was just another trumped lie by Trump.

Well I got the information from one of your daily rags, it has nothing to do with Donald Trump. See link below.

www.dailymail.co.uk... ml

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Where? I live in one of the most heavily populated Muslim areas in the UK and we see bobbies walk about all the time and guess what some of those Bobbies are Muslim also.
Thing is I have lived in some right rough areas of the UK in Manchester, London, Sheffield and the problem is just one thing poverty.

I guess no one over there on your island can tell the truth because I got the information from one of your rags. See link below.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Isn't the Daily Mail like the British version of Fox News?
They're an awful, biased and poor excuse for a 'rag' or a source.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: stargatetravels

I'm not sure, but they sure do have a fascination with Kim Kardashians azz. I look at the Daily Mail and the UK Daily Telegraph to keep my eye on the unscrupulous Brits.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Yeah pretty obvious that is where you get your views on the UK.
There is a reason everyone calls it the daily fail.

rationalwiki.org...

Better unscrupulous than ignorant.

edit on 8-1-2016 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Yeah pretty obvious that is where you get your views on the UK.
There is a reason everyone calls it the daily fail.

rationalwiki.org...

Better unscrupulous than ignorant.

I also look at UK Daily Telegraph, if you do have a better UK news site please share with all.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

I guess no one over there on your island can tell the truth because I got the information from one of your rags. See link below.

Dailymail is like our fox news.

Just on paper. Dont trust it.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: stargatetravels

I'm not sure, but they sure do have a fascination with Kim Kardashians azz. I look at the Daily Mail and the UK Daily Telegraph to keep my eye on the unscrupulous Brits.

Ditch the dailymail as you wont get much use from it. Dont touch the The Guardian either.

Go for the independent and Times.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Thanks for posting

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join