It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The minorities support Donald J Trump!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Oh but KS...don't you know? If Trump insults a candidate...he is pointing out truth! He is "shaking the system up!"

If Trump decided he wanted to ban Muslim practices...he is "ensuring safety!" I guarantee you that if tomorrow, Obama found some actual method to make Muslim/Islam practice illegal, the same people who would normally say "finally we are safe!" would be saying, "I can't believe Obummer is once again taking away our freedoms!"

If Trump was elected 2008 and came up with the ACA ( I know he wouldn't...) but if he did, it would be heralded as the greatest achievement in humanity!

It's always like this and it always will be. Each side does the EXACT SAME CRAP. Yet when the other side does it, they are evil and taking 'muh freedom.' And for those who spit conservative fire...please look to where I said BOTH sides before you flip your lid

Now...if we want actual reasons instead of insults...here they are

A Muslim database? Unconstitutional...unless we get a Christian one, Jewish one, Pagan/Wiccan one. Still unconstitutional.

Then he steps back and pulls out of the comment. Which is good...but wishy washy...you know...just like people said about Oabama

The Mexican wall? Completely against what America stands for...you know...the one where we invaded and took over then told everyone to stop coming here illegally.

I won't run third party: But he will remain "open" to the idea. Which if he really wants Republicans to win, he is screwing them hard by running third party despite him saying earlier that he will fully endorse the final Republican candidate.

Mexicans are rapists: Straight up racism and generalities abound!

The 9/11 cheering by the thousands: debunked numerous times

"I'm using my own money..." Except where people have to pay money for his hats to fund his campaign and the part where he got 4 million from "unsolicited donations." Even if "unsolicited," where is the part again where he is only spending his money?

And look....before you flip again....the Dems do this manner of lying and backtracking as well....so quit jumping on the bias, partisan wagon and for once look around you with your so-called "awakened mind" and realize that your glorious Trump is just as bad a liar and cheater as the rest of them

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: KyoZero

You are right and what I see as the biggest problem with Trump is that he is literally ALL of those things with NO redeeming qualities that help people excuse this behavior from other candidates. Trump is the only candidate that I think I'd seriously consider moving out of the country if he were elected. I could tolerate any of the other conservative candidates over him. Because Trump is only looking out for one thing. Donald Trump. Anyone who believes otherwise is either gullible or delusional.
edit on 7-1-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

I don't understand how you can deny that he is the face of corporate America, is it denial? He's famous because he's rich, he's rich because he runs a multi-billion dollar corporation, he is the face of corporate America. If you can't see that then it's because you don't want to see it.

Also, what do the polls have to do with him being the poster child of corporate America?
edit on 1/7/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I don't understand how you can deny that he is the face of corporate America, is it denial? He's famous because he's rich, he's rich because he runs a multi-billion dollar corporation, he is the face of corporate America. If you can't see that then it's because you don't want to see it.

Also, what do the polls have to do with him being the poster child of corporate America?

Your labelling him a poster child for corporate America when, in fact, the perception of Trump is the exact opposite amongst his supporters. The obvious fact YOU seem in denial of is the whole mechanism, the left-right game, the corporate influence on all the remaining candidates in both parties. He comes across as outside that paradigm.

His growing support in both minorities and with democrats in NYC due to his track record of results.

The perception is he is, at the least, less owing to the mechanism of power than any other candidate out there. The dude is outright brilliant. He's turned the media controlled election process head over heels and manipulates it as much as it was the other way around prior to his campaign.

He has the media, the left AND the right scared spitless and his supporters LOVE IT. That now includes millennials...

A poster boy for corporate America?? Not even close to reality, at least in perception. No wonder you guys are in such a mess...
edit on 7-1-2016 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Trumpophobes, and another obsessive thread belittling Trump.

They will only get more desperate as they get more afraid.

This time, change really is coming.
edit on 7-1-2016 by Maverick1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Yeah, because his supporters' perception of him define who he is. If that's the case then Obama was the "hope and change" we were looking for.

Trump is a politician at this point and politicians are infamous for tricking their supporters into believing they're something they are not.

Trump is the most famous CEO in the world, meaning he is the poster child of corporate America regardless of what his supporters think.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Fair enough.
However, I have not heard Trump accuse anyone of being something like a racist or a bigot, or anything else that cannot be proven true or false. He may insult them, like you say, but everything I have heard are statements that are able to be distinguished as true or false.
To me, having Trump is better than any career politician that is all but guaranteed to bend over backwards for special interest.
In my opinion, Trump seems to be the only candidate that has the stones to make a difference.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Are you ashamed of these labels?

Disappointed maybe, but not ashamed because I am none of those things.
The ones who should be ashamed are the people who resort to unsustainable defamatory statements that cannot be proven true or false.
i.e. he's racist, sexist, ect.
These types of statements are deplorable and have no merit in an actual debate.
Someone could say the same about anyone... I could claim Obama is a racist. I could claim Ted Cruz is Misogynistic.
I could say Hillary is sexist.
Hes not the first one to want to have strict boarder enforcement and hes not the first to try and stop immigration of certain people, who may or may not want to harm the U.S.
He is just the one that is demonized for it.

Trump is the our best chance to shake up the system that we all hate.
He is the best chance for change in Washington. That's why he has my support

If you read the OP carefully I never called him any of those things.
And I never said the majority of his supporters are.

What I did say is that those groups will vote for Donald Trump.

I stand by it.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Yeah, because his supporters' perception of him define who he is. If that's the case then Obama was the "hope and change" we were looking for.

Trump is a politician at this point and politicians are infamous for tricking their supporters into believing they're something they are not.

Trump is the most famous CEO in the world, meaning he is the poster child of corporate America regardless of what his supporters think.

LOL.

He isn't a politician....yet. He isn't even running a campaign...yet.

Position him as you will. Perception is reality. Yours is skewed.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Maverick1

This time, change really is coming.

Obama supporters said the same thing, as did every other presidents supporters before him.

Same song, different tune.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Are you serious? He's not running a campaign? Then how is he leading the polls for president? He's been at the debates campaigning for the presidency.

People will always fall for the same tricks over and over it seems. When will we learn?

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

LOL.

He isn't a politician....yet. He isn't even running a campaign...yet.

Position him as you will. Perception is reality. Yours is skewed.

In Politics, Perception is everything. And Trump is a genius at creating the perception that he wants the WH.
He is a master at creating a fan base and getting coverage from all the MSM; soon it will all come crashing down because Trump is playing political games and will leave a lot of people going.....whaaa? He knows the neocon GOP will never nominate him. 3rd party? time will tell.
edit on 7-1-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I'm not going to go so far as to say that he will or will not make a difference in this country.

I honestly don't believe that anybody can make a difference here. Not utilizing the mechanisms of the currently defunct system. It's down to the uncomfortable realization that nothing short of violence will solve the problems that this country is plagued by.

I laugh at how our own government uses violence, subversion, deception, and every dirty trick in the book to get what it wants. Then when one of it's people suggest something similar, they are terrorists. The US is the world's terrorist. The American people are left with little choice here. Either we vote for what could truly be an "Anti-christ" figure, or we resort to violence to get what we want. Nobody up there is listening to us. All the "surveillance" supposedly listening in on the American People is obviously not hearing what is really going on here.

The support being garnered by Trump is just a fluke. I honestly dislike the guy. He in no way seems like a warm and fuzzy dude. Now, on the other hand, I hate politicians.. I hate them. So, what do I do? Do I just not vote? Hell no, weaponize your vote. That is the warning shot. Then, when the ballot fails, the bullet follows.

Sorry the world can't be all "rainbows and peach scented farts".

I am sick and disgusted by what our "elected" officials do to the world in our name. They must go. All of them. If they go willingly, great, if not, that is their choice.

I would die for what I believe in, how many of them would?

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Are you serious? He's not running a campaign? Then how is he leading the polls for president? He's been at the debates campaigning for the presidency.

People will always fall for the same tricks over and over it seems. When will we learn?

Sigh, This isn't something I came up with, unfortunately. He isn't campaigning, he's 'promoting' . He's using his corporate talents to make inroads and media exposure as he wasn't much known nation-wide, despite claims otherwise, with the short attention span public.

He doesn't have a 'campaign manager'. PERIOD. He may move into the 'negotiation' mode at some point to garner political support/endorsement...at which he is expert.

If he wins the nomination, perhaps he gets a campaign manager and consults. There is many real close assessments of how Trump does business and I've followed it a bit more closely in the last few weeks and the positives of his actual personality and the way he does business seems to me SPOT ON.

He is hugely underestimated. He know what he's doing and looks smarter than the whole bunch he's running against on either side.

Does that make him a good President? Of course not. The same holds true for all the candidates.

He is a winner though. Personally, I'm tired of losers.....
edit on 7-1-2016 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

Fair enough.
However, I have not heard Trump accuse anyone of being something like a racist or a bigot, or anything else that cannot be proven true or false. He may insult them, like you say, but everything I have heard are statements that are able to be distinguished as true or false.

Dude he called Hillary ugly. That isn't a factual statement. That is an opinion. You can't prove that true or false.

To me, having Trump is better than any career politician that is all but guaranteed to bend over backwards for special interest.
In my opinion, Trump seems to be the only candidate that has the stones to make a difference.

So in other words you are ready to support a candidate who says anything you want to hear, no matter how unfeasible and as long as he isn't a career politician? It's interesting that Trump supporters go on about this as their reasoning for supporting him, yet that is such shallow reasoning. I can give a decent account about why I support Bernie Sanders by talking about his policies and his voting history. I don't need to rely on empty platitudes like yours to support him. I've actually educated myself on his policies as well as if they are feasible or not.

Meanwhile, with Trump supporter, whenever someone starts pointing out the glaring holes in Trump's policy proposals, we are met with deflections or more lines like the one you fed me above. Yeah I get it, Trump isn't a career politician, but "Not a career politician" isn't enough qualification to be a good President. You still need to have substance.
edit on 7-1-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You may be right.

I have seen no evidence/proof of your views of it, though.

I understand there's a time limiter on a third party run, though. The Iowa primaries is the latest to register as a third party candidate(?). Otherwise he isn't on the state ballots and it IS a State by State election not a national election like the left would prefer.

Interesting times.....

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Understood.
Sadly, the easiest way to the white house is to exploit the ignorance (many) Americans.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Dude he called Hillary ugly. That isn't a factual statement. That is an opinion. You can't prove that true or false.

So in other words you are ready to support a candidate who says anything you want to hear, no matter how unfeasible and as long as he isn't a career politician? It's interesting that Trump supporters go on about this as their reasoning for supporting him, yet that is such shallow reasoning. I can give a decent account about why I support Bernie Sanders by talking about his policies and his voting history. I don't need to rely on empty platitudes like yours to support him. I've actually educated myself on his policies as well as if they are feasible or not.

Meanwhile, with Trump supporter, whenever someone starts pointing out the glaring holes in Trump's policy proposals, we are met with deflections or more lines like the one you fed me above. Yeah I get it, Trump isn't a career politician, but "Not a career politician" isn't enough qualification to be a good President. You still need to have substance.

I'm pretty sure it was Fiorina he called ugly.. doesn't matter who. I agree that was wrong.
I have a real hard time trying to agree with your next points though.
Nobody I know is happy with the system the way it is. More Americans are starting to realize that their elected officials are corrupt and do not have their, or the country's best interest in mind. There is proof of this every time there is some type of "must pass" bill that gets hurried through and politicians sneak in things to help the ones stuffing their pockets, instead of the people. That is why Trump (and Carson, in the beginning) Is surging. Its not because he 'shoots from the hip' or appeals to scumbag racist idiots. Its because people are tired of being rear ended by Democrats and Republicans.
Policy schmolicy, Bush and Obamas policies were waaaay different, Obama even ran on hope and change, but its still the same. Trillions in debt, war all over and no strong leadership in America.
Trump can maybe change that. Maybe not, but I know others definitely will not.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

So you basically just told me that people are content with being uninformed voters and voting based on their emotions and its ok because Trump is an outsider. Yea, I know all this already. You still haven't given me a solid and substantive reason to vote for Trump. I happen to like being an informed voter, and as soon as you inform yourself about Trump past his sheen you see that he is all fluff and no substance. It's beyond obvious.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

He's a rich egomaniac who is running for president. What's been the biggest issue with American politics in recent memory? Rich egomaniacs paying politicians. So how is voting a rich egomaniac into office going to help in any way? He's the problem, not the solution.

He's a businessman, he's going to put his business before you or me 100% of the time. He doesn't care about the American people, if he did he wouldn't outsource jobs overseas.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join