It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The minorities support Donald J Trump!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Lol....when Trump beats your "shoo in" candidate Hilary I will be posting a new Trump story twice a day for a year straight just to rub it in the haters faces. He is the ONLY good option. Funny how we all say we want the truth....someone who wont lie to us....Well here he is....and STILL you reject it for some unknown reason.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The silent majority have paid the price for being too silent last time around, they are pissed off and roused to get their votes out this time around.

Blame Obama.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I'd like to point out that Trump isn't a conservative. Of course he isn't a liberal either. He is what is referred to as a narcissist.
edit on 7-1-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

"Silent majority"? First, they don't sound very silent to me. They sound loud and angry to me. Second, are you CERTAIN they are a majority?

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

"Silent majority"? First, they don't sound very silent to me. They sound loud and angry to me. Second, are you CERTAIN they are a majority?

Alone no group is a majority, but when they fall in behind a side they create a majority. Go study the rise of Reagan. They are not hardcore conservatives, nor religious fundies, nor commie manifesto worshipping anarchists, but they are bigger than any of those front and center media whores who pretend to have numbers.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Why is it that soo many people loathe Trump, but can't explain why without using a list of one or two word insults?
Furthermore, why do they lay into his supporters after they cant give good reasons for hating him?

They call his supporters stupid and him a bully, but they do it with name calling and use no credible information to back up what they say.
Seems like they mistook Trump for the mirror.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I'll ask again, are you CERTAIN that they are majority? Or I guess are you CERTAIN that they'll create a majority for you? I mean you have to know that the racial demographics of the country have changed quite significantly since Reagan was running for President. No?

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
Why is it that soo many people loathe Trump, but can't explain why without using a list of one or two word insults?
Furthermore, why do they lay into his supporters after they cant give good reasons for hating him?

They call his supporters stupid and him a bully, but they do it with name calling and use no credible information to back up what they say.

Because there is nothing credible about Trump's campaign to attack. It is all fluff. Not a single one of his policies are effective or even remotely feasible outside of your imagination. Then his comments about Muslims (as well as Mexicans) walks a fine line of being unconstitutional and bigoted. So supporting someone who supports such policies makes you look bigoted as well as uninformed about how the Constitution is supposed to work. Are you ashamed of these labels?

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

They lash out because they are afraid of the change other people believe in and know is coming.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Because there is nothing credible about Trump's campaign to attack. It is all fluff. Not a single one of his policies are effective or even remotely feasible outside of your imagination. Then his comments about Muslims (as well as Mexicans) walks a fine line of being unconstitutional and bigoted. So supporting someone who supports such policies makes you look bigoted as well. Are you ashamed of this label?

What you just stated in a nutshell is that Trump is not Politically Correct in his rhetoric. People enjoy and respect that.....to the point where they support him.
edit on 7-1-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

No. It's more than just not being politically correct. I'd say that most of the Republican candidates aren't politically correct. No, Trump is on another level. Plus, none of that has to do with the fact that I also said that his policy suggestions are unconstitutional. I noticed you ignored that bit.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

No. It's more than just not being politically correct. I'd say that most of the Republican candidates aren't politically correct. No, Trump is on another level. Plus, none of that has to do with the fact that I also said that his policy suggestions are unconstitutional. I noticed you ignored that bit.

Obamacare is borderline unconstitutional,
Obama's continued Kingly decrees using executive actions are all borderline unconstitutional,
so what is your point?

Policy which walks the fine line of Constitutionality is the norm in government and has been for a long time. Where is the controversy you are pretending is brand new and should scare people?

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Obama's continued Kingly decrees using executive actions are all borderline unconstitutional,
so what is your point?

Hmmm... This conversation isn't about Obama. Why are you deflecting your point to talk about Obama when I bring up real points about Trump's policies being unconstitutional? Are you trying to imply that because Obama has done it, then Trump should be able to do it too? Because that sounds absurd.

Policy which walks the fine line of Constitutionality is the norm in government and has been for a long time. Where is the controversy you are pretending is brand new and should scare people?

Banning all Muslims from the country (even if it isn't indefinitely) literally BREAKS the 1st Amendment. It would be by far the BIGGEST violation of the Constitution our country has ever seen. Not to mention it would destroy everything this country stands for since this country was FOUNDED on the principle of freedom of religion. So throw in Unamerican as well.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

No, he is the poster child of corporate America because he is the poster child of corporate America, he has been for years now, long before he ran for president.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

so what is your point?

Hmmm... This conversation isn't about Obama. Why are you deflecting your point to talk about Obama when I bring up real points about Trump's policies being unconstitutional? Are you trying to imply that because Obama has done it, then Trump should be able to do it too? Because that sounds absurd.

Banning all Muslims from the country (even if it isn't indefinitely) literally BREAKS the 1st Amendment. It would be by far the BIGGEST violation of the Constitution our country has ever seen. Not to mention it would destroy everything this country stands for since this country was FOUNDED on the principle of freedom of religion. So throw in Unamerican as well.

First of all you brought up the subject of Constitutionality, so showing recent history of borderline policy is relevant to the discussion and shows the hypocrisy of your sides argument.

The Constitution of the US is not the UN mission statement.
Banning non citizen Muslims from entering the country in no way attacks citizens freedom of religion.

The terrorists brand of religion is a tool of war, at which point it is not a religion any longer when wielded as such. Militant fundamentalist religious sects in open declaration of war on the US is most certainly not protected by the Constitution but is covered under such things as sedition, making them certainly illegal and actionable against.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Are you ashamed of these labels?

Disappointed maybe, but not ashamed because I am none of those things.
The ones who should be ashamed are the people who resort to unsustainable defamatory statements that cannot be proven true or false.
i.e. he's racist, sexist, ect.
These types of statements are deplorable and have no merit in an actual debate.
Someone could say the same about anyone... I could claim Obama is a racist. I could claim Ted Cruz is Misogynistic.
I could say Hillary is sexist.
Hes not the first one to want to have strict boarder enforcement and hes not the first to try and stop immigration of certain people, who may or may not want to harm the U.S.
He is just the one that is demonized for it.

Trump is the our best chance to shake up the system that we all hate.
He is the best chance for change in Washington. That's why he has my support

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

First of all you brought up the subject of Constitutionality, so showing recent history of borderline policy is relevant to the discussion and shows the hypocrisy of your sides argument.

"My side's argument"? Where did I ever say that Obama was part of "my side"? Don't make assumptions about me and who I support and don't support. That's why I said to stick to Trump.

The Constitution of the US is not the UN mission statement.
Banning non citizen Muslims from entering the country in no way attacks citizens freedom of religion.

Except the part that says that we have the right to practice our religion freely. It's not about being a citizen or not (and besides Trumps plan targeted American Muslims as well). It's just an intrinsic part of being an American.

The terrorists brand of religion is a tool of war, at which point it is not a religion any longer when wielded as such. Militant fundamentalist religious sects in open declaration of war on the US is most certainly not protected by the Constitution but is covered under such things as sedition, making them certainly illegal and actionable against.

I don't give a damn about your reasoning as to why we should ban a religion. It's STILL unconstitutional to the highest degree.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Are you ashamed of these labels?

Disappointed maybe, but not ashamed because I am none of those things.
The ones who should be ashamed are the people who resort to unsustainable defamatory statements that cannot be proven true or false.
i.e. he's racist, sexist, ect.

Things which Trump does on the regular to other candidates. Like that is pretty much his whole campaign. To insult other candidates.

These types of statements are deplorable and have no merit in an actual debate.
Someone could say the same about anyone... I could claim Obama is a racist. I could claim Ted Cruz is Misogynistic.
I could say Hillary is sexist.

It's the same thing as implying the left is full of fascists and commies. So don't act all hurt because you have to take a bit of flak. That is politics for you.

Hes not the first one to want to have strict boarder enforcement and hes not the first to try and stop immigration of certain people, who may or may not want to harm the U.S.
He is just the one that is demonized for it.

It's because his idea is absurd and stupid. Even if you were to successfully force Mexico to build the wall, there is no way they'd do a decent job of it.

Trump is the our best chance to shake up the system that we all hate.
He is the best chance for change in Washington. That's why he has my support

Oh I will agree with you there. Things WOULD change if Trump were elected. I'm just not sure it would be for the better. In fact, I'm convinced it would be for the worse.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Im really starting to think that america deserves trump to win, to keep the golden joke goin. To is fans, thank you for turning the next white house president into a reality tv star for the world to see.

Now back to hating on obama lol

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: nwtrucker

No, he is the poster child of corporate America because he is the poster child of corporate America, he has been for years now, long before he ran for president.

He's the poster child for corporate America because YOU say he's the poster child? Apparently, not so. The polls says otherwise.

Your going to have to find some other spin. So far, he's well ahead of the usual left-right game....all on his own.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join