It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Height of TPTB Surveillance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Would it not simply be a height of tptb surveillance, if they can gain access to your hair brush and find out the ethnicity of your ex girlfriend being Chinese and also gain access to your blood, say when you are admitted to a hospital and taking out all your dna information?
Just wondering what each one's experience is in this regard.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

I don't understand....did either of these happen to you? Is it now illegal to have a Chinese girlfriend?
edit on 6-1-2016 by NewzNose because: added content

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I think TPTB have a bigger agenda than a little mans DNA.

However if DNA removal or planting it helps their agenda then they will use it.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

I don't understand....did either of these happen to you? Is it now illegal to have a Chinese girlfriend?

More importantly, wouldn't it be easier to just read your text messages to your girlfriend, or check her Facebook, to determine ethnicity. Seems like running DNA profiles on everyone would be a tad bit tedious.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

I don't even understand the thread to agree or disagree!

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Yes. Maybe the agenda is to build a data base on individuals on their watch list.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
Would it not simply be a height of tptb surveillance, if they can gain access to your hair brush and find out the ethnicity of your ex girlfriend being Chinese and also gain access to your blood, say when you are admitted to a hospital and taking out all your dna information?
Just wondering what each one's experience is in this regard.

Something just flew over my head,
And it wasn't a UFO......
nor a flying turd.

???

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Why wait till you go to the hospital? The garbage can on your curb is filled with your DNA (and a hair follicle or two).

Anyplace you go and sit or stand a bit is potentially a collection place. You shed skin cells everywhere you go. Your hat, coat, car seat, office desk, cups you sip from and napkins you wipe with.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

Yes. Maybe the agenda is to build a data base on individuals on their watch list.

Everyone is on that 'list'. If you have to go downtown now to get booked, even for minor infractions, they take your fingerprints, photo and a swab for DNA. When you give blood for alcohol or drug testing, for enlistment, for security clearances. And at the hospital. Newborn babies are also registered with prints and DNA samples at birth.

It is all being entered into a massive National database for future reference. If you commit a crime in the future they can check the database for a match. And if they don't have your DNA on file they can get mitochondria DNA from relatives to make close comparisons.

You can run but you can't hide.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
My word. this looks quite a bit elaborate.
a reply to: intrptr

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Don't trip, unless you are guilty of murder, rape or robbery or something, you don't have to sweat they got you in their system.

Everyone's into the system.

They key is to find how to live 'in' and not to be 'of' the system, not be a product of the system.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Wonder if they know how many kids you have also in their system
a reply to: intrptr

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Probably got your thumbprint off your smart phone.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I don't have any kids, so sad.

I don't belong to their system, utilize it as little as I have to.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: mfgrizzly

Probably got your thumbprint off your smart phone.

Nice. And your photo every store and ATM you visit.

Facial recognition software and RFID in credit cards and drivers license now, also track your movements.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Starting off with the Real ID, which is affecting people now who don't have one that live in states where it's limited.

The law, called the Real ID Act, was originally passed in 2005 in response to national security concerns after 9/11. It intends to reduce identity theft and fraud and enhance the nation’s security by asking states to meet more than 40 federal standards when issuing driver’s licenses. Washington’s licenses meet about half of those requirements.

Through the law, your ID eventually won’t be enough to get you on a plane. The government hasn’t given a timeline of when air travel will be affected. The Department of Homeland Security was supposed to make an announcement by the end of 2015, but that didn’t happen.

Source

No limit to what can be added to these in the future.

top topics

join