It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man sues NBC (over rat eating TV)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
hosted.ap.org...

not a half bad idea. Its a good show though, and I would go through some of that stuff to win the money also. sueing the tv station may be easier though

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Only in America.

Sigh

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
OMG!!!! This is one of the people that fall under my "Too Stupid To Live" list. Right up there with the people who sue McDonalds for selling food to them or the woman who tried to commit suicide and when it failed sued the train compnay cause she lived, and WON!(Jury members also on this list).

I can't believe any court would allow this. This guy should be arressted for taking up time in court with this kind of bs.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Do what I did and exercise my right to change the channel and never watch that trash again. The FCC is a fraud. They make a big deal about Janet Jackson but they let this trash continue to play.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I noticed it failed to mention he had just got out of prision for forgery. If they would start arresting people for this kinda crap we would see less of it. I think he should lose the case and have to pay the lawyer fees of BOTH sides and have a hefty fine for wasting the courts time

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
That's why we need a good loser pays law in this country. There would be fewer lawsuits if the idiots that filed these type of lawsuits, had to pay the winner's leagal fees when it gets tossed out of court.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I actually already posted a thread on this a couple days ago in this forum...

Fear Factor Sued

[edit on 1/9/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Whoa, after reading that while eating lunch, I laughed so hard, a piece of food became lodged in my throat causing me to panic. I jumped up, turned to run into the hallway and fell over my chairleg striking my head on the edge of the desk. Thankfully, the food dislodged but I feel I have been permanently injured and disfigured by the incident. Not to mention, my boss walked by and saw me on the floor, thought I was sleeping and fired me for it.

So, can anyone help me prepare my suit against Austin Aitken?

top topics

join