It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO chases plane in Brazil. Famous actor aboards films everything.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: Okeyd57
I was about to post the same thing. How could it be chasing them if they were viewing it in front of the plane ?

I answered that on the previous page.

...the "chasing" and "following" are probably just a translation problem, as what was said was that the light was accompanying the plane, so "following" here is in the sense of "going along with", not "chasing".

OK. I missed your post. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Thanks for putting that up, according to the radar display in the cockpit, a close up shows the direction they are heading was, ….?

... West.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: intrptr
Thanks for putting that up, according to the radar display in the cockpit, a close up shows the direction they are heading was, ….?

... West.

Whoops, back to Venus. I was hoping it was North… Did you see the last bit of the video where he resets the focus? It resolves to a point of light.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hi, this is a map with the flight plan - Take-off from Rio de Janeiro and landing at Campinas.
The red arrow is the path of the aircraft during the video (using the informations available in the video).

Reconstitution (using Stellarium) of what would be the view from the cockpit at 9:30 pm. Average heading is west.

Rectification: Venus (magnitude -3.85) was observable in this direction between 8:00 pm and 10:25 pm (not 0:30 am as I said initially).
Maybe the disappearance was due to the fact that Venus was under the horizon after 10:25 pm.
edit on JanuarySaturday078 by Fl078 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fl078
Rectification: Venus (magnitude -3.85) was observable in this direction between 8:00 pm and 10:25 pm (not 0:30 am as I said initially).
Maybe the disappearance was due to the fact that Venus was under the horizon after 10:25 pm.

Would Venus appear to set at 10:25 pm from sea level, or did you take the plane's altitude into account.

If you were in a plane, you would be able to see something above the horizon longer than people at lower altitudes.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Soylent Green Is People, Venus would appear to set at 10:25 from seal level (we ignore the plane altitude).

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Maybe I'm being funny, but the zig-zag pattern in the blurry supposed thing being recorded on video matches the zig-zag pattern on the guys metal watch band when he turns the light on himself. Perhaps it's just a dimly lit reflection off the watch band being reflected again off the window glass? Something like an instrument or panel light might be enough to do it, if not moonlight coming in through one of the windows. The movement would then be from working the controls or having the arm with the watch move relative to the thing it's reflecting light from.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: pauljs75

It's possible, but I doubt that's what we are seeing, as I expect much more movement from the hand of the pilot, the light stays in the same place (apparently) for the whole video.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
A few more minutes of my life I can't get back.

The power companies love us web junkies.

Our loss, their gain.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

Yes, as is usual on the UFO forum - pages of drivel arguing semantics, video quality etc.

Crime 1: OP using the word 'chase' instead of the very similar 'follow'. You don't have to be behind something to follow it, but might as well argue about it.

Crime 2: Video is low resolution. The uploader doesn't have 'Record HD video' set in settings or uploads over phone network, but might as well argue about it.

And as one of the useful members points out - it's most probably Venus.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: EasyPleaseMe
Yes, as is usual on the UFO forum - pages of drivel arguing semantics, video quality etc.

If we are talking about a video, talking about video quality is expected, right?

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Logical explenation to doubt it. But a statue also in Brazil referes to a crash.. they say... wasn't there..
edit on 22-1-2016 by Sammie007 because: beter

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
These "experts" (Not cited who or if they are even reputable) are quick to say anything is authentic...

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join