It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religious Killings by our Government

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I've heard about the guillotines. americanholocaust.homestead.com...

Tell you what, I'd still say yes. So I'd become a martyr and go to heaven.
I for one can't imagine why someone would be afraid to die if they're a saved Christian.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
So I'd become a martyr and go to heaven. :

Sounds like another group of people out there these days.....

dalepmay
So are you saying this thread should be shutdown if it does not go beyond baseless rumour? Just a quick question: Are you new to this site?

No, i didn't say it should be shut down, infinite suggested that he would. I wouldn't have a prblem with it being shut down, at least if its nothing more than 'i heard that'. How much space can be wasted on a disucssion like that? If its something thats been mentioned elsewhere, like on other sites and such, then it would be worth keeping. But obviously its not up to me anyway.

I registered here about a month after you and have been more involved, at least if one accepts post count, as a measure of involvement, that you. So there isn't much sense in you telling me what the forum is all about.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalepmay
Do you believe in God?

If your answer is NO: You are free to go.
If your answer is YES: You are handcuffed, taken to one of these compounds, and that's all she wrote for you.

Sounds like the plans for the New World Order - and the return of the Antichrist. They wouldn't want anyone around who believes in God because it wouldn't fit in.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Revelation 20:4
...and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God,
and which had not worshiped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

As for the US government doing its deeds in the name of Christianity, I personally believe that's a ruse. Christianity and Islam are being deliberately demonized and blamed for the ills of the earth. When the "big one" that makes 9/11 look like a firecracker accident hits the US, martial law is declared and Bush and his cronies are "exposed"(sic), Christianity and other religions will be outlawed. It'll be Waco all over again, but across the US, and probably the world. Everyone will be made to accept the new world religion on pain of death. Anti-Bush, anti-religious sentiment is the plan. It's what we're meant to think/feel...by design.

Over 90% of the world believes in GOD, so they are all in these compounds?

Not sure where that figure comes from, but I've read surveys that actually state the majority of the world believes in "a supreme being or creator", but not necessarily Jesus and the God of the bible. A seemingly minute point, but actually very, very important if some"one" is going to try playing God.

Someone stated above that half of the threads on ATS would be shut down if only threads based on hard, directly sourced facts were allowed, and if theories, opinions and rumor were not. Well, that's not exactly true. If that were the cases then about 95% of the threads would be closed down. Take a look around and tell me I'm wrong. And what a dull site it would become. The beauty of this site is that opinions and ideas outside the provable, contrary to the generally accepted and contrary to the official line can be discussed. Whether you believe or not is up to you. Asking for more sources or confirmation is fine, but threatening to close the thread...? This is the New World Order forum for Pete's sake, not Science Weekly.

OK, I'm off to read an interesting-looking reptoid thread I saw before.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   
S'cuse me, but... have you said a GUILLOTINE?

I'd never expected that the Illuminati -or the secret government- had such a taste for the retro!

Elegant, stylish, and 100% effective... Well, they could have gone for the cyanide injection, or gun shot, but they had to go for the classy way!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Right, as your offical expert here ( ATS approaved
) there are camps already in place in America. Pictures can be found all over the place, including ATS
, im not doubting the existing of more camps 'cause it would not suprise me, im just interested in the whole "religion" theme surrounding the matter.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Text Black

I HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING ON CAMPS UNDERGROUND BUT SOMEONE SAID THAT WOULDNT THE PUBLIC NOTICE A MASS PROJECT LIKE THAT BEING BUILT. I SAY NO CAUSE THE WORLD NEVER KNEW SOME OF BEST BUNKERS UNTIL POST WAR PERIODS. RELIGIOUS PERSECUTION IS ON THE RISE AND I THINK THOSE CAMPS WILL BE OUR DEATH CHAMBERS.

PEPARE TO FIGHT THE ELUSIVE ENEMY..

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Jesus also told His disciples that there would come a time when men would kill them and think they were doing God a favor.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join