It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religious Killings by our Government

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Okay, before I start, let me say that the person who told me this is someone I have known for quite a few years, and I trust him 100%. His father is a former Federal Agent and was once one of the top three people involved in legal defenses for the FBI. His father told him about what I am going to tell you about.

In every state in the country, 3 locations in just Washington State, there are compounds setup, underground, to hold thousands upon thousands of people. These compounds are filled with thousands of spring loaded (very quick to use) guillotines. When the time comes, the government will go around to each citizen, and ask them one question:
Do you believe in God?

If your answer is NO: You are free to go.
If your answer is YES: You are handcuffed, taken to one of these compounds, and that's all she wrote for you.

The only reason I am posting this is to see of any of you have ever heard about this before.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I want to see sources first before i make my mind up on the matter,
its only fair you back up claims.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Haven't heard about it and highly doubt it. Religious persecution is on the rise in this country, but no where near that level, nor is that level of the extreme anywhere visible in the near future. Persecution of religious types as of now in America is limited to the media and is becoming politically correct to assume they're idiots, but the government isn't killing folks nor will they any time soon. In my opinion, that is.

EDIT:Well, the persecution also extends, I suppose, to silencing people of faith and telling them they have to change what they believe came from the mouth of God to fit in with today's political agenda...After all, California knows more about life, the universe, and everything than God does. Duh.

[edit on 1-7-2005 by junglejake]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
im still waiting for those sources....
ill keep this thread open for abit longer

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
infinite -- I don't think the author of the thread has links etc. . . he states in his first sentence that his source was a person he knew and trusted. And is asking if any of us have heard of this or anything like it.

Since I don't know his source I can't speak about it's truth but I tend to think it isn't the case. Besides there are lots more efficent ways to eliminate large numbers of people than guillotines.

jm

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If the quillitine were set up to take the headfs of the non-believers I would be more inclined to believe it----ummm not.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I have read a bit on the supposed secret underground goverment facilities. According to most sources though there is an "ET" connection to them - they have nothing to do with religious persecution (if they exist at all).

Search "Al Bielak" and "Montauk" or "Philadelpia experiment"

He seemed to have had a lot to say about those compounds.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

I'm confused.
Dalepmay heard this story, so has not way to provide a link, correct?

And. I thought only mods could close threads?
Any enlgihtenmnet would be appreciated.

*sorry for the hijack. Back to the regularyl schedulted program

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Never heard of this. I suspect that if something like this started to take place, people would be questioning these government people why their family and neighbors were not returning. This could NOT be done secretly. People would revolt, and so would military personel. Military personel are some of the most religious people that you would meet, as their job title puts them one step closer to death in war. Even if the military did nothing, I believe that the world would not let an extremist atheistic nation hell bend on destroying religion rise up. Of course America has nukes but that means nothing when there is no missle defense system to protect from all the other RELIGIOUS countries that has nukes. The world would be an asteroid belt in about 2 minutes.

[edit on 7-1-2005 by n01ukn0w]

Odd

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
wouldn't we notice compounds like these being built? They're putting in a new intersection down the street, and that alone has held up traffic for months.

If there were men and machines working on a massive underground complex in every county, somebody would have noticed by now.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
im still waiting for those sources....

First of all, please tell me how I am suppose to upload a person. I assume, since you replied twice, that you actually read the original post. And if so, you would see where I specify that this is something that someone told me, word of mouth. Therefore, since you obviously know that my source is a person, and you want me to post a source, you must want me to post (upload, type, etc.) this actual person. I'm no expert, though I have been using the internet for quite a few years, but as far as I know, this is not possible. I also specify in my original post that I was just wondering if anyone has heard of this, not trying to convince anyone or start anything.

In the future, please take the time to read, think, then reply. In that order.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalepmay
rnment will go around to each citizen, and ask them one question:
Do you believe in God?

If your answer is NO: You are free to go.
If your answer is YES: You are handcuffed, taken to one of these compounds, and that's all she wrote for you

Huh? Gov't is supposedly killing someone for believing in GOD? Over 90% of the world believes in GOD, so they are all in these compounds?

Surf

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Yes, I am aware of this, but it'll be much more specific than just "Do you believe in God?" and there will be more to it than just letting you go free if you give the proper response.

While I do not know if you are being truthful, or if your firend is being truthful, I do believe the scenario but I have no evidence of either guillotines or internment camps. As a matter of fact, I have gone out in search of camps in the Southeast and none have been where they were supposed to be. No evidence of something is not necessarily evidence of non-existence.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
No, I am not making this up. I am just saying what I was told. Like I said, the person who told me is someone I trust. That doesn't mean the person who told him was being totally truthful. And I was only posting to see if anyone else has heard this, not to prove anything, convince anyone, or anything like that. Trust me, I am just as skeptical as everyone else, that's why I figured this would be the best place to come for more opinions.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
If you have the original "whistle blower's" permission, or if he is deceased, you might consider releasing his name and a list of verifiable credentials- such as his exact job position and employment location.

Now I'm sorry but there's something I just have to say, in light of the guillotine thing. "Let the day of wonders begin". Where are all my Apocalypse fans? I know somebody knows where that came from

Last but not least: who would be behind such a thing? Obviously the "government" as it is understood can not be behind such a thing because government changes. It would have to be a specific group conspiring within the government.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I doubt that the United States Government would have these camps for the Religion aspect at least. IMO the NWO and America are using religion, mainly Christianity, in their favor. The whole "Holy War against the Muslim Militants" gives them the excuse to start invading. When America uses this excuse to start taking over mass countries it will, in a way, become and Empire and an Empire can't start killing off all of it's "Faithfull" citizens. Thats just my opinion and I may be wrong.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   

The guy who believes some twit about underground spring loaded guilltines is telling the mod who has stated he will shut the thread down if it doesn't get beyond the level of baseless rumour to think? Bwa.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Actually if you notice under infinites name he is just a member like any of us -- he isn't a mod. That is what makes the whole thing annoying.
So he has no power to shut any thread down.

jm

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

The guy who believes some twit about underground spring loaded guilltines is telling the mod who has stated he will shut the thread down if it doesn't get beyond the level of baseless rumour to think? Bwa.

So are you saying this thread should be shutdown if it does not go beyond baseless rumour? Just a quick question: Are you new to this site? Or do you just not realize that if it weren't for baseless rumours, half of these threads would not exist.

And please tell me why you think I am lying and you know what is really going on in my head? You state that I "believe" the guy, even though in my recent post I state clearly "I am just as skeptical as everyone else". So you too need to take the time to read, think, then post. In that order.

And someone answer me this:
Since when is it so wrong for someone to post something in order to see if anyone else has any information on it?
Newsflash for you, if you are not interested in a thread, move one! Or do you need someone to hold your hand while you click your mouse buttons?

[edit on 1/8/05 by dalepmay]

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

First of all, please tell me how I am suppose to upload a person. I assume, since you replied twice, that you actually read the original post. And if so, you would see where I specify that this is something that someone told me, word of mouth. Therefore, since you obviously know that my source is a person, and you want me to post a source, you must want me to post (upload, type, etc.) this actual person. I'm no expert, though I have been using the internet for quite a few years, but as far as I know, this is not possible. I also specify in my original post that I was just wondering if anyone has heard of this, not trying to convince anyone or start anything.

no, my mistake, i really should of explained in detail.
Seeings the source is a person, can you tell me abit about him over U2U i.e his background, work, etc?? can he obtain pictures,etc??

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join