It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Military age men" at San Diego's southern border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
SOURCE: San Diego News

Snippet:

Among the several dozen Pakistani and Afghan men who have entered the U.S. illegally, coming into San Diego from Tijuana, two were found to have ties to terrorist groups, according to a letter sent by U.S. Rep. Duncan Hunter to the Department of Homeland Security.

Additional Source: File Type PDF Letter from Duncan Hunter

In what seems a very short time period several dozen military aged men using the human smuggling pipeline in the San Diego area with ID documents from Afghanistan and Pakistan carrying US cash were apprehended by Homeland. I am wondering how many cells made it through without detection? I will be monitoring this situation for sure. Any thoughts or opinions ATS?

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Same thing's been observed in Texas border towns.

You can monitor all you like; nothing will be done about it.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Something was already done about it:

The first group — 11 men described by a witness as "military age and carrying U.S. cash” — crossed the border illegally and sought out patrol agents in order to surrender, according to reports.

Days later, a second group of 6 men entered the country at the same place and also sought federal agents to whom they could surrender.

www.sandiegoreader.com...

Muhammad Azeem and Muktar Ahmad, both in their 20s, surrendered to U.S. Border Patrol agents in September, according to Immigration and Customs Enforcement. One was listed on the Terrorist Screening Database for “associations with a known or suspected terrorist. The other was a positive match for derogatory information in an alternative database,” according to Hunter’s letter.

www.sandiegoreader.com...#

Two things.

1. They were all taken into custody so something was done about it.

2. Wait what?? Why the hell do groups of Middle Eastern men cross the border with cash and just surrender to Federal agents. Unless the whole point is so there's a headline that a group of Middle Eastern men crossed the border illegally with cash, to imply they were attempting to carry out some devastating evil plan.

3. There are so many intelligence operatives in mosques around the world, I'd be surprised if anything happens without a lot of forewarning, even if it doesn't come directly from there, they are constantly pushing other sources for information, cutting deals, making threats, whatever, that they would know if something is up.

Sorry but it smells fishy.

"Look here, these bad guys, cross the border, carrying cash!! -probably aiming to harm your children. (Ignore that they willingly surrendered soon as they got here, even though it looks weird it's just good detective work by our border control) ...umm, they obviously surrendered because it's part of their masterful plan..."

"...Yeah, that's it. Did I mention they want to hurt your children?"
edit on 6-1-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
SOURCE: San Diego News

Snippet:

Among the several dozen Pakistani and Afghan men who have entered the U.S. illegally, coming into San Diego from Tijuana, two were found to have ties to terrorist groups, according to a letter sent by U.S. Rep. Duncan Hunter to the Department of Homeland Security.

Additional Source: File Type PDF Letter from Duncan Hunter

In what seems a very short time period several dozen military aged men using the human smuggling pipeline in the San Diego area with ID documents from Afghanistan and Pakistan carrying US cash were apprehended by Homeland. I am wondering how many cells made it through without detection? I will be monitoring this situation for sure. Any thoughts or opinions ATS?

Well we all know this is more fuel to add to trumps fire unfortunately.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The Enemy at the Gate....

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

That is about coming universal phenomena. Different type of terrorism no few potential terrosrist clusters but in masses. But maybe it is all thought out in secret meetings.
edit on 6-1-2016 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonySa reply to: machineintelligence

I just have plain old rabbit ears, so I never watched the series Breaking Bad, but while visiting a friend I saw a small amount of one episode, where it showed how easy it is to cross the border, even as a criminal.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
If they are left to wandering over the southern border with some cash they are not a part of any group to worry about. The real threats come from those who fly in with false passports and have some organization.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Do you know how often panga boats are found up and down the Ca shore, usually abandoned? Many times a year. How many young Pakistani and Afghanistan men can come to the US western shores in the dead of night on these boats and have for years now?

They are here, have been here, are increasing their ranks. I am sure they won't be able to use a gun, though, but if they do, Cousin Hussein will pardon them or set them free. No worries, Homeland Security is on it.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Its all part of the plan.
The Feds can't justify imposition of Martial Law until attacks are stepped up.

All we can do now is wait for it.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
If they are left to wandering over the southern border with some cash they are not a part of any group to worry about. The real threats come from those who fly in with false passports and have some organization.

They don't even need fake passports...
www.breitbart.com...
The legal channels can be navigated just as easily with far less advanced preparation.

top topics

join