It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anne Coulter calls for nuking of N. Korea

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
As another conservative that doesn't like everything Bush is doing; I can't stand his open-door amnesty immigration policy. And as far as the war in Iraq is concerned, it has been fought the wrong way. Didn't send in enough troops to both defeat, then round up and disarm the iraqi army. Let them just go home with a lot of their weapons - which are being used against US forces today. Now civilians are literally calling the shots based more on perceived public opinion than military strategy.

See, here's a conservative saying that Bush is far from perfect ...

Just better IMO than the alternative at this time.

Now, try and find an example of a liberal/democrat complaining about Clinton, Kerry, Dean, Ted Kennedy, etc. and you'll be hard pressed to find anything. They'll be defended to the death no matter what mistakes they've made.

Starting to see a difference between conservatives and liberals?

[edit on 1/11/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Centurion, turns out the dems you've mentioned did not invade anyone, did not commit atrocities such as the current ones. I'll tell you, Ted K is a drunk an irresponsible one. Clinton however, ws by far the best president this nation has ever seen. He was unfortunate to have been caught in the act with Monica and was a pig, but he knew how to carry this nation, and as a president he did a fine job.
Bush, on the other hand has managed to suceed inspite of the lies, the invasions and overall injustices inflicted under his watch.

What you're saying is you dont particularly like Bush but you dislike those who dislike Bush even more.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Whew... a lot of posts since last time I was here.

On Ann's looks... I don't like blondes. I pretty redheads. Especially my redhead.

How did we get from Ann Coulter and North Korea to a critique of American culture and then, as retaliation, a critique of Canadian culture? C'mon, let's show a bit of reason... Both cultures have their share of junk. On Canada's list of offences to good taste, I'd like to apologize to America for Celine Dion and William Shatner.
And on America's list... I'll accept apologies from Americans on this board for 1) Hillary Duff and Lindsay Lohan's albums, and 2) Britney Spears' noxious "Just Curious" concoction.

EDITED for spelling typo

[edit on 11-1-2005 by Otts]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
dg, not only are you a political partisan, you can't see the truth if you were smacked between the eyeballs with it.
You really think the extent of Clinton's crimes was sex in the Ovary Office, don't you?

Yeah, Teddy-boy has never harmed a soul. Great swimmer, that Teddy; lousy lifeguard but a great swimmer.
*Lord I apologize for making a joke at the expense of a girl murdered by Ted Kennedy, and let's feed all the pigmies*

Pull your head out of the DNC quote book and take note of how the two political sides seem to compliment one another. You play spades? Ever had a hand where you and your partner are cutting different suits and have the opponents in a crossfire? Notice how these two parties do they same.

Funny, you morons are so stupid you don't even notice Bush is a liberal in action. Us morons on the other side are too stupid to notice the same thing as we are so relieved to have dodged the Kerry bullet.

Let's all keep being morons. Yeah, that's more fun.

Back to bombing NKorea. We can do it with minimal civilian casualties, and within two years the move would already show to have saved many more lives than taken. Vote me to be king for a year, that's all I need!

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Otts
On Canada's list of offences to good taste, I'd like to apologize to America for Celine Dion and William Shatner.

Awwww, come on. William Shatner rocks, if only to laugh at him!

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Whatever, Thomas.

With all due respect
I dont see it your way. Never has an administration done as much damage as this. As far as Teddy goes, you'd be proud of me, i almost ran him over at a red light in Hyannis, Mass., at the Ocean St. docks.
I could have been famous and written a book perhaps! Right after my jail term
My defense would have been "your honour, the man was J walking and intoxicated!

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   

posted by Thomas Crowne
dg, not only are you a political partisan, you can't see the truth if you were smacked between the eyeballs with it.

Darn Thomas, smacked between the eyeballs is that what somebody has done to you?

You really think the extent of Clinton's crimes was sex in the Ovary Office, don't you?

At least he did not go around declaring wars on "terror" he was a lover not a fighter.

Yeah, Teddy-boy has never harmed a soul. Great swimmer, that Teddy; lousy lifeguard but a great swimmer.

Still on that old story darn don't you have something new.

*Lord I apologize for making a joke at the expense of a girl murdered by Ted Kennedy, and let's feed all the pigmies*

I have to give the guy credit he was never convicted, I guess "the perfect" crime.

Pull your head out of the DNC quote book and take note of how the two political sides seem to compliment one another. You play spades?

Thomas I though you were a Republican, now you don't like neither or?

Ever had a hand where you and your partner are cutting different suits and have the opponents in a crossfire? Notice how these two parties do they same.

Going to make your own party, Thomas, I will vote for you!!!!!!!!

Funny, you morons are so stupid you don't even notice Bush is a liberal in action. Us morons on the other side are too stupid to notice the same thing as we are so relieved to have dodged the Kerry bullet.

I was going to feel ofended by this one but I am glad you call yourself a moron too.

Let's all keep being morons. Yeah, that's more fun.

Thomas you are not moron I think your are very intelligent in a kind of pushy way, but not moron by any means.

Back to bombing NKorea. We can do it with minimal civilian casualties, and within two years the move would already show to have saved many more lives than taken. Vote me to be king for a year, that's all I need!

Thomas you know very well that it will never happend, no body is going to mess around with nuclear power, to many countries with it and they will use it too.

And will have you as my king but I have one already, and beside we will spend the time debating.

[edit on 11-1-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
DISCLAIMER: The following is meant all in fun because I'm too tired to be serious

from ECK
You and Jsobecky and whoever else who follows your same media-programmed, cringing mind-set are ridiculous.

Hey ECK, don't let me ever hear you whine and cry like a woman again, like you did in that thread where you whimpered about "haters". Whatsa matter, you feeling "less than fresh" today?
Take a Midol.

from marg
By the way Ann looks to me like she only eats bread and water and only once a day, she looks like her low fat diet is getting the best out of her.

Ooooooo..! She so skin-nee!

from Damned
Why did I have to be cursed with the power of logic and reason?

Umm, I'll venture a guess: God felt sorry for you because you got blessed with a face like a foot?
j/k

from centurion1211
So, because she is anti-peace, you want to kill her?

I guess there's no way you'd be able to see the hypocracy in that ...

Don't waste your breath..I already tried to point that out to him. He told me he got it from a bumper sticker or something.
Thick as a brick.

from Vis Mega
Assasinating a hate spewing devil spawn like Cloutier IS self defence.

Is this another example of your "brave resistance" efforts?

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Now, try and find an example of a liberal/democrat complaining about Clinton, Kerry, Dean, Ted Kennedy, etc. and you'll be hard pressed to find anything. They'll be defended to the death no matter what mistakes they've made.

Starting to see a difference between conservatives and liberals?

No, all I see is you labeling everyone, who doesn't agree with you, a liberal.
I am not a liberal. And yes, I complain about all presidents. We haven't had a decent one for over 100 years, IMO. They're all corrupt assholes who have no intention of running America by the original rules we made to keep the government out of our lives as much as possible.

Originally posted by jsobecky
Umm, I'll venture a guess: God felt sorry for you because you got blessed with a face like a foot?
j/k

Now now, Becky. Be nice. You don't even know what I look like, so implying that I'm ugly isn't even rational.

[edit on 12-1-2005 by Damned]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Rational? I'm talking to you, damned, no need to be rational.

[edit on 12-1-2005 by jsobecky]

[edit on 12-1-2005 by jsobecky]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Yes, dg, we do disagree, but that is ok. Neither of us have all of the ansewrs; neither of us probably have any of the answers.
The important thing is that we've dragged this thread for 14 pages! Ann would love that!

Come on, let's spread the mayhem to other parts of the board!

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Actually I don't look like her at all, I am more healthier and this baby got back.

I like good food and good wine, and I can cook like a pro.

You go, girl.
Healthy is hot.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Oh, for the love of.................

So we should just sit back and take anything we're dished out, correct? Allow the thievery of votes
Allow the coup style presidency
Allow our freedoms taken away
Allow it all

Unfortunately the answer to that is yes.. at least in the not-too-distant future.
According to what I was reading yesterday, there is talk of Sen. Bill Frist, (R., Tn.) introducing a bill that would classify a person making the above declarations mentally ill. Classic Hitlerian tactic. It's quite disgusting what these fools are trying to engineer. Remember when BUsh made comments about the prospect of having every US citizen screened for mental health? He was not kidding. They want to zombie out the entire US, Brave New World style. The psychos are running the asylum.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Interesting points I've read, and unbelievably, I have found some agreeable points with ECK and damned.
I'm feeling dizzy, and I fear I might have a fever.

You'll be fine, TC.
And yes, the powers that truly control things don't give a flyin flip about any one nation. Their allegiences are far more sinister. NeoCons are still very much a problem for our nation, though.

Alex Jones "Road to Tyranny" was very good.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   

DISCLAIMER: The following is meant all in fun because I'm too tired to be serious

from ECK
You and Jsobecky and whoever else who follows your same media-programmed, cringing mind-set are ridiculous.

Hey ECK, don't let me ever hear you whine and cry like a woman again, like you did in that thread where you whimpered about "haters". Whatsa matter, you feeling "less than fresh" today?
Take a Midol.

Hey Becky, keep your midol. You seem to need it WAY more!

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
According to what I was reading yesterday, there is talk of Sen. Bill Frist, (R., Tn.) introducing a bill that would classify a person making the above declarations mentally ill.

We've all heard of the shrinks in Florida treating the libs for PEST... and the fact that you couldn't get an appointment with a shrink in LA for a month after the election.

And these weak-minds want to guide our country?

Remember when BUsh made comments about the prospect of having every US citizen screened for mental health? He was not kidding. They want to zombie out the entire US, Brave New World style. The psychos are running the asylum.

Classic ECK Bu#. I have personal letters from two US Senators stating that what you're saying is ECKY-poo. What have you got?

Sis, don't stir up the pot with half-truths and innuendos. You're famous for that. Now be a nice little lib and drink your Kool-aid. Careful not to spill any on your blouse.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   

And these weak-minds want to guide our country?

The weak minds are running the country.

Classic ECK Bu#.

I see you've co-opted my terminology, Becky.
You're coming along.

I have personal letters from two US Senators stating that what you're saying is ECKY-poo. What have you got?

So, why don't you share them with us, sweetheart?

Btw, I can hook you up with some stronger stuff since the Midol's not workin.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Humm, I have not problems with my "female problems" actually I welcome them as part of my womenhood.

Now as for mental screening we may joke about it now but when it becomes a reality I wonder how some will take it.

And Jsobecky is a girl? I had not Idea, well more power for the women species.

I appologized is this is not true.

And I think Thomas is having a change of hart.

And Dg has my way about for this thread I think it rocks.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

And Jsobecky is a girl? I had not Idea, well more power for the women species.

In a matter of speaking.
I'll havta treat her with kid gloves from here on out.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Ahh, so the N Koreans want the capability to nuke us and Ann Coulter is the extremeist?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join