It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anne Coulter calls for nuking of N. Korea

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

Saddam DID have WMD's.

Saddam ALMOST had them until we blew his toys to hell during the Gulf War. That was the biggest plus from that whole operation.

DrHoracid:
The US didn't miscalculate the Iraqi people, but did screw up letting the borders go wide.

I did not say "the US miscalculated.." I said the NEO CONSERVATIVES miscalculated the reception our invasion force would receive. Border issues fall under occupational security. Two different subjects.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damned

Originally posted by jsobecky
Nice talk.
Say, where did you come up with that signature?

Thanks. I think I saw it on a bumper sticker one day.
People like Anne Coulter are anti-peace and anti-choice, IMO. [edit on 10-1-2005 by Damned]

So, because she is anti-peace, you want to kill her?

I guess there's no way you'd be able to see the hypocracy in that ...

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
So, because she is anti-peace, you want to kill her?

I guess there's no way you'd be able to see the hypocrisy in that ...

Yes. I hate people like that. I wish they'd all be killed. They're the reason there can't be peace. I was just joking, though. I could never kill anyone, except in self defense, maybe.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Well, maybe all the fighters on this board could agree on one thing:

If Ann looked more like marg (or at least her latest avatar), we'd have no problem with anything Ann said - what did she say anyway? ...

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Nope! I'd still hate her. Personality goes a long way, and she doesn't have one of her own. Her's is just a conglomeration of neocon programming.
She could look like Jenna Jameson and I still wouldn't tolerate her.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Nope! I'd still hate her. Personality goes a long way, and she doesn't have one of her own. Her's is just a conglomeration of neocon programming.
She could look like Jenna Jameson and I still wouldn't tolerate her.

OK. Just my attempt to lighten things up a little bit.

Hmmm, have you ever considered that with all your talk about hate and intolerance, etc. - to the 'other side' you must sound just like you say they do to you? Hint: this is one of those rare moments when you could step back and take a look at the bigger picture ...

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I'm only hateful toward those who hate, or those who are just so ignorant they don't realize they're screwing things up for everyone else, or those who are so arrogant that they don't care. Otherwise, I don't hate anyone who doesn't hate me first. There are only two kinds of people in this world: Those who hate by nature, and those who hate those who hate by nature.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Actually I don't look like her at all, I am more healthier and this baby got back.

I like good food and good wine, and I can cook like a pro.

Miss Ann is to anorexic.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I'm only hateful toward those who hate, Those who hate by nature, and those who hate those who hate by nature.

hate, hate, hate ...

Whew!

And so they say the same about you. Now, what has been accomplished by all that? Step back and take a look.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Maybe we should spread l-o-v-e so you can call us tree hugging peacenicks anti-war, Anti-Americans.

Hate breeds hate. All you hear is hatred out there towards people who do not want war and want a peaceful end to this issue with Iraq.

Who is full of hate?

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Actually I don't look like her at all, I am more healthier and this baby got back.

I like good food and good wine, and I can cook like a pro.

Now, there's some more we can agree on. Living very close to 'Wine Country' I get more than my fair share of good wines. Big chore to try and figure out which wine clubs to belong to since there's way too many to join all of them.

And forgive me if you thought I was saying you looked like Ann Coulter. Quite the opposite, I'm sure.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Maybe we should spread l-o-v-e so you can call us tree hugging peacenicks anti-war, Anti-Americans.

Hate breeds hate. All you hear is hatred out there towards people who do not want war and want a peaceful end to this issue with Iraq.

Who is full of hate?

So, your strategy is to win by hating them more than they hate you? Or is it to hate them longer than they hate you?

You're messing up the whole image of yourselves that liberals have been trying to sell us for years - as people of peace, love, diversity and tolerance.
Can that image have been just a ruse all along?

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Assasinating a hate spewing devil spawn like Cloutier IS self defence.

What happens if her Jerry Springer like political outlook (simplistic drivel) caught on.. and .. EVERYONE decided that nuking korea is a good idea!?

How do you know she isn't the first wave / front line of propaganda (like Joesph Gerbills was to Hitler) that makes the insane ideas start to 'work' for dumb ass americans everywhere? Sooner then later.. people in the Red States start thinking "You know.. we should have just done it in the 50s. We're STILL at the 38th so what was the point then? Lets get this over with already and introduce them to some superthermal democracy."

NEXT THING YOU KNOW... L.A. is being hit by a black (stealth... - why don't these exist anyways?) missile and 10000s of out of work actors working as waiters are DEAD! Then who do you get your latte from?!

AND ITS ALL CLOUTIERS FAULT DAMMIT!

Sometimes man... you have to take out the peace breaker before you can make way for the peace maker.

In fact.. how can you do it any other way? People who want war, should get their war.. we should give them the NWTerritories to fight 'it' out in.. leave the rest of us alone to attend to our own 'stuff' which USUALLY doesn't involve crying, screaming and running for your life... or bleeding to death alone beside a burning hulk of a vehical that protected you less then an identical model that would have been driven by a celeb in your cozy home country (hey... arnie you don't think arnies hummer was bullet/bomb proof, do you think it is now?). Which you could have owned had you just appeared on Fear Factor!

I really dislike "US culture". Annie.. is just like a .. echo (fart?) of that culture as far as I am concerned. Reality programing mentality. Me Me me me me ME! Its all about me and what I want and screw how it hurts anyone else.

Yes, if we are going to have peace.. we need to get rid of these people.

Simple enough for you? Its not an oxymoron. Its serious. It just a question of who is going to start 'explaining' it to people just how serious it is.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Oh, for the love of.................

So we should just sit back and take anything we're dished out, correct? Allow the thievery of votes
Allow the coup style presidency
Allow our freedoms taken away
Allow it all

We may be nice peaceful people but we're not dead or stupid.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Thomas I love your rant, sometimes it does not make sence but I still love your post defending the administration mistakes.

And by the way I had not clue you have been married more than onces before.

Sweetheart, you misunderstand. I do not defend Bush, although it might sound like it. I attack ignorance.
I people would stop being ignorant as Heck around here I could reroute my energies to attacking the one who really needs to be attacked - Bush.

You see, I believe that being right for the wrong reason is just as bad as being wrong. Maybe my my teachers had more influence on me than they thought. Regardless, I feel the need to pull you up to the next rung, so that from there, you can go even farther. First, though, you have to get past the stage of just regurgitating the same old tired left-wing BS. Don't forget, they used your side of the coin to get the country in the mindset it is today. It appears now that they will use the other side of the coin to get the country to do their bidding in othe ways. Knock off your silly political crap and look over all that stuff, look behind the scenes, look in their closets, look in your fridge and see if there is beer to send to me....sorry, I got carried away. Anyway, you get the point. There is some fishiness going on.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Oh, for the love of.................

So we should just sit back and take anything we're dished out, correct? Allow the thievery of votes
Allow the coup style presidency
Allow our freedoms taken away
Allow it all

We may be nice peaceful people but we're not dead or stupid.

Did you almost type "Christ"?

Everything you just listed is something 'you' have also been accused of - for example: thievery of votes: Kennedy vs. Nixon, Thune's first South Dakota senate try, Clinton in New York. The 2004 Washington state governors race where more votes turn up every time the democrats ask for a recount - to the point where there are now more votes than voters. So, it's only a problem if Republicans do it? Hypocritical.

Coup style presidency: see Kennedy vs. Nixon above, or what about your man Lyndon Johnson and how he got to be president? Hypocritical.

Freedoms taken away: What freedoms have you lost? Name one. The political correctness BS liberals spew out takes away a lot more freedoms than you've ever lost (if any) to a Republican administration. And before you mention the Patriot Act, please remember that it came from your most recent 'god on earth' Bill Clinton, not Bush. Hypocritical.

Hate makes rational thought impossible and so your hatred of Bush has obviously made rational thought impossible for you.

[edit on 1/11/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vis Mega

I really dislike "US culture". Annie.. is just like a .. echo (fart?) of that culture as far as I am concerned. Reality programing mentality. Me Me me me me ME! Its all about me and what I want and screw how it hurts anyone else.

While I'm on my hypocracy rant, what is 'canadian culture', but simply an echo of US influence with a little English and French 'flavoring' thrown in?

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
look in your fridge and see if there is beer to send to me....sorry, I got carried away. Anyway, you get the point. There is some fishiness going on.

Sorry Thomas all I have is zima right now, if you care for some, after Christmas I kind of had to cut on the happy drinks, kind of got carry out to much specially with liquor 43.

And are you are of you mind you want me to get over my rant? heck no, Bush is to much fun to pass out.

By the way centurion I knew you were just joking.

[edit on 11-1-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Interesting points I've read, and unbelievably, I have found some agreeable points with ECK and damned.
I'm feeling dizzy, and I fear I might have a fever.

Yes, Hussein DID have chemical and biological weapons; we all know this and have seen the horrific evidence of this. We all know that he played a continuous shell game, never assisting or cooperating with the inspectors, who left in disgust. That, for example, is what irks the America-Haters, they can't seem to remember the near past.
But then, they surprise you...

"They" can use reality to their gain as well asa fabricate ones when needed. The phases of the middle east operation seems very interesting. Which makes me want to reach back to the first letter of the sentence and put the capital letter in place by adding the beginning. Remember the first phase? It was started by a lie to Hussein by Bush '41. Some of you may remember this. It only ran on CNN for less than 1/2 day until it was noticed and "they" told CNN to snatch it off the air, but it was aired. Bush allowed Hussein to believe that we had no reason to come to the aid of Kuwait, further noting that we had no defense treaties with Kuwait and that we were disinterested in their desert turf dispute. There you go; the beginning of the Iraq situation.

By the way, to say it is the "neocons" who are behind it is absolutely misleading. And it isn't our country who is tryting to take over the world. This is what I'm trying to get through to your unusually thick skulls, the evil what you see, it is what is pulling the strings, and that evil isn't just in this country. This country is owned by the evil, like most other Western nations. Fussing about the "neocons" is like fussing at a hammer for pounding a nail. Step back, look at the whole picture and get it. While you're at it, watch that "Road to Tyranny" flick by Alex Jones. It covered OKC very well, woke me up to what I'd forgotten about since 9/11, reminded me of how they played games before and did a CRAPPY job with the cover story.

Damned, yes, it has crosed my mind before that Ann might be one of them, a NWO groupie, but I don't believe so. I think she sounds like it purely by accident while doing her schtick, just as she can be almost right on a lot of things, be factually or statistically off a little, it is a moot point as she is an entertainer with a law degree.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Zima? What's that? I've seen the bottles near the beer section, I just didn't know what to do with it.

Throwing rocks at Bush might be fun, but it is about time to get serious and look at what's going on. If you want to remain political, go to the political board Skeptic created. If you want to help connect the dots and understand, stick around! Grab a crayon, connecting the dots is fun. Just close your eyes when we're almost down as I fear the picture will be pretty scary.
For example, remember how Bush kept Tenet, the CIa overlord? Many of us on the conservative side wondered what in the Heck he was doing that for; Tenet was Clinton's strategic boy, how would this guy benefit a conservative?
Thatwas where we were wrong - Bush isn't conservative. See? Pick up the crayon, draw a line, see how the picture starts to take shape? Don't worry if "they" see you doing it, just chew on the crayon a little, talk to yourself a little, they'll think you misplaced your tinfoil hate and ignore you.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join