It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anne Coulter calls for nuking of N. Korea

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damned

Originally posted by jsobecky
Nice talk.
Say, where did you come up with that signature?

Thanks. I think I saw it on a bumper sticker one day.
People like Anne Coulter are anti-peace and anti-choice, IMO. As long as people like that are allowed to be leaders, America will continue to deteriorate. There is no such thing as a "conservative" anymore. The "conservatives" of today are anything but conservative.

The question was rhetorical, with a bit of sarcasm added. Because you advocated murder, that's why.

Ann is not a leader, but an author and political commentator.

Do you know what a real conservative is? Not some witty cliche' from a left-wing rag, but a true conservative?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

The libs, on the other hand, would just tax them half to death and say "Let them eat cake".

I don't know Jsobecky things right now with the deficit, is getting to the point that its not going to be any pies to through under a Republican administration after all.

Should we blame Clinton?

Gee, Marg, that was just as funny and eloquent, where is your agreement on this one?

Good job, JSO, but you didn't expect anything more than hypocrisy, did you?

Cute, damned, again you outline the difference between a conservative and a liberal. You fit right in there with the likes of Bush and Kerry.
What? You thought Bush was a conservative? Again, because you guys aren't able to think independently and analyse the evidence.

Republicrats - that is right on target.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I saw her on Trinity Broadcasting Network (Christian Channel) and since I hate religion and politicians and the United States because I am flag-burning liberal I decided to watch her to feed my hatred. Dang it, she was right! I think I'll go burn a bible now, the flag thing is getting old.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

I agree 100%

I think the BIG con going on today is the two party system. Its a joke. Can anyone tell me any differences between the ACTIONS of either party? Unless we bring in some outside influnce, Libertarian, Constitution, or even the freaking GREENS we arent going to see ANY change.

Its a dog and pony show for those that have short attention spans and dont ask too many questions.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   

hey dubious-boy,

That's "dubious he-man" to you good doctor.

"sexy brilliantly intelligent vixen Ann Coulter" stay away from my woman!!!!! (flame)

Down boy! I was only expressing my observations of your honey's womanly qualities with no intention of horning in on your wet dream.

It's hard to say whether Coulter is a tongue-in-cheek satirist who doesn't do satire well, an attention whore, or downright seriously mean and nasty. If anything but the latter, then I take back all the mean-spirited unkind things I said about her in my earlier posts. Seems I was remembering my reaction to her the last time I saw her on the video-tube screen. It was anything but positive. The words spewing from her mouth reminded me of the vomit scene from Omen.

How did Coulter become a political commentator? What did she do or have to do to get that moniker? Could I get a job like hers just by bad-mouthing everyone and everything I disagree with? Sounds like an easy living.

[edit on 1/10/2005 by dubiousone]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   

The question was rhetorical, with a bit of sarcasm added. Because you advocated murder, that's why.

Ann is not a leader, but an author and political commentator.

Do you know what a real conservative is? Not some witty cliche' from a left-wing rag, but a true conservative?

I didn't mean she was a leader, Becky. I mean, she thinks just like the ignorant bastards that need to be shot, IMO.
A true conservative is conservative in government overall, unlike these arrogant neocons who want to control the earth. See "libertarian" if you want conservative. I have no idea how republicans ever got that title, since they practice almost nothing conservatively.

Cute, damned, again you outline the difference between a conservative and a liberal. You fit right in there with the likes of Bush and Kerry.
What? You thought Bush was a conservative? Again, because you guys aren't able to think independently and analyse the evidence.

You have me mistaken for someone else, apparently. I'm a libertarian. No, I don't think anyone in our gov't is conservative at all. They're the ones calling themselves such. I think they're anything but conservative.

"sexy brilliantly intelligent vixen Ann Coulter"

Excuse me while I puke!!! She's gotta be one of the ugliest and most annoying skanks I've seen.

[edit on 10-1-2005 by Damned]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I wouldn't mind shoving a nuke up Ann's anus and lighting the fuse.

The world needs less drama queens and more people ready to produce something useful.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Damned said: Excuse me while I puke!!!

Come on, Damned! Display some good taste. Talking about vomit is one thing, but posting a photo of it is way over the top! Makes me sick to look at it.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
This whole thread is making me sick, if its just going to be talk about killing and shoving things into Ann then I am going to close it or move it to BTS

Lets tone it down a bit OK?

I found the thread for yall

www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-1-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Okay.. so far NK hasn't hurt anyone but their own people in their own war. For some reason this freak of nature (and the other ones on this forum) seems to think that because NKs desires conflict with those of (okay most of the free world) the US then its okay to vaporise a bunch of farmers and farm kids that had no choice but to join the military in order to feed their family.

She is lucky that NK doesn't get CNN.. BECAUSE if I were a North Korean and I heard that hatefull # ... well I would take a little trip to the US and put an end to that stupidity before it caught on? AND.. teach a lesson to anyone who want to promote hatefull ideas.

Its time for people who want peace in this world.. to start standing up to those who would engulf it in flames except for their own little piece of their action.

And... anyone ... who thinks this broad is attractive in anyway seriously needs some action (well we all know how much action republicans get - specially from presexual human beings). I would not touch this women using Bush as a proxy if she was the last women on earth. I honestly think its one of those cases of the uglyness coming to the surface. She has no body deffinition and isn't much more attractive then a 12 year old boy. OH NOW I GET WHY THE REPUBLICANS LOVE HER!

Sorry.. I'm a little slow on the uptake when it comes to these things.. very nieve sometimes unfortunetly.

"Unlock the knowledge. I have to make peace."

(bet you scapers liked that one eh?)

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I don't know US or the media does not bring much news about them, I remember that after the invasion they retrieved into their self appointed lands and declared themselves a border, they even did some kind of election and decided to become autonomous.

Even US soldiers has to ask permission to go through their "border" and so far is supposed to be the safest area in Iraq, were American soldiers has not need or worry about being targeted.

I read somewhere that US did not agree with their propused autonomy, but for now they just let them be.
[edit on 10-1-2005 by marg6043]

Don't expect that to last. They would be wise to vote because the US is never going to stand for them defying the elected government. We're putting a lot of effort into this sham election and god dangit we want the kurds to show a little appreciation for our puppets.
Besides, we're the only thing stopping Turkey from trouncing them all over the desert if successfully declare independence. Turkey will not be happy with having a nation on its border supporting the separatist sect in their country.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Look, damned, I know she isn't a beauty queen, but if she stirs such a negative physical response, I'm kind of wandering if maybe you aren't a closet interior decorator!

Yes, Ann is a satyrist specializing in sarcasm. She is very good at that brand of humor. She used to be, that is. I admit, she seems to be losing her edge a bit. It might be because she is on TV more than anyone nowadyas and probably should take a much-needed break and then come back with a little more humor and a little less sharp sarcasm. A little of her goes a long way nowadays. I understand as well as many people here at this board that spends too much time here, sometimes you have to take a break and regroup.

By the way, damned; was that the last girl you picked up? I understand. the drunk ones are the easy ones.

Simmer down, it's just all in fun, and people would be disappointed if I didn't take the two-pointer when the shot is clear.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I think someone needs to point out to her that the US only attacks unarmed countries.

No first the UN inspectors go in disarm NK then the US claims they still have WMD or tthe capabilities to make 'em and only then pre-emtively nukes them.

Get with the program ann! [/

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Anne Coulter has only one objective; to make liberals out to be enemies of the state. Thats all.

Hannity and Limbaugh love to have her on because she agrees with anything hateful

All she is is a hate mongerer

Somebody pie her, please, and this time make it lemon meringue right smack on her ugly face and hair.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Anne Coulter has only one objective; to make liberals out to be enemies of the state. Thats all.

Hannity and Limbaugh love to have her on because she agrees with anything hateful

All she is is a hate mongerer

Somebody pie her, please, and this time make it lemon meringue right smack on her ugly face and hair.

Anybody that tries to PIE my ANN gets "soup" from the Doc, and my cookin has killed , well almost killed millions. Ok maybe not millions, there was that one incident with the burrito..........Well she did recover............

Well just leave poor, shy, quiet, innocent Ann alone..........

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Doc, another sleepless night due to your dreams of Anne? I hope both you and she will be very happy

I hope you dont have any large dogs who could mistake Annie for supper!

*I'm getting bad*

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
You know, this is almost to the point of pathetic, people saying the U.S. only attacks unarmed countries (Read a bit of history) which is blatant stupidity. Eveyone from international leaders to every swinging political richard in this country assumed we were going to get gassed, bio-d and were going to get bloodied in this conflict and it didn't happen. Now, brain-surgeons come out and say we attack unarmed countries. Nobody is uneducated to believe that, so I'll assume that was motivated by hate. The closest thing we've done to that was the assault on Grenada.

You might learn a bit from Ann if you listen to her. We've been tolerating the hateful speeches of the libs for years, now due to an even playing field created by conservative writers, a more conservative news source and the internet, you guys get to hear what we think of your blather. Suck it up, and while you do, show your love by continuing the hypocritical nonsense of wanting to shoot Ann, violate her with a nuke, etc. You guys are your worst enemy. Seriously. A few tokes over the line, I dare say.

You know, I really think that is why you guys are so uptight nowadays. I think you guys are mad because the left no longer has the monopoly on both "news" (as if it has been just the news for decades) and the editorial. It actually galls you guys that there are now people out there who have wrested the microphone from the hands of the 5th column!

Hew, relax, you still have the last laugh. Public ardio and TV is still in the hands of the extreme left and our tax dollars still fund liberal sludge. Not that it is relevant whatsoever, but it is still there!

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Hi, Thomas, long time no see;

Cheer up, there is help coming for us liberals

Look at this;

"When the 109th Congress convenes in Washington in January, Senator Bill Frist, the first practicing physician elected to the Senate since 1928, plans to file a bill that would define 'political paranoia' as a mental disorder, paving the way for individuals who suffer from paranoid delusions regarding voter fraud, political persecution and FBI surveillance to receive Medicare reimbursement for any psychiatric treatment they receive," writes Hermione Slatkin, Medical Correspondent for the Swift Report. "Rick Smith, a spokesman for Senator Frist, says that the measure has a good chance of passing - something that can only help a portion of the population that is suffering significant distress."

"If you're still convinced that President Bush won the election because Republicans figured out a way to hack into electronic voting machines, you've obviously got a problem," says Smith. "If we can figure out a way to ease your suffering by getting you into therapy and onto medication, that's something that we hope the entire 109th Congress will support."

See? Help is on the way for us lunatics

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   

You kill me, TC.
"you guys aren't able to think independently" -
Gee, wonder where ya heard that

- at least you understand that.

You know, TC, I was reading through this thread and through your paranoid posts, regurgitating that right-wing al-CIAda rhetoric and had to just stop, shake my head and laugh. You and Jsobecky and whoever else who follows your same media-programmed, cringing mind-set are ridiculous!
You present yourself like some big bada$$, and yet, you cower at the thought of that boogie man OOOOsama, whose hiding under bed and gonna gitcha!!
Why? Cause the boob toob has rammed that idea so far into your brain you're a prisoner of it.
It's no different than the selective brainwashing we receive in the military to hate/kill certain enemy leaders. From the level of your media-induced fear (that so many others also mimic), I'm almost ready to assume you actually might just be a terrified little girl.
No offense to the girls out there

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   

It's hard to say whether Coulter is a tongue-in-cheek satirist who doesn't do satire well, an attention whore, or downright seriously mean and nasty.

Indeed! Eitherway, shes sounds a dangerous loose cannon , needs to get a real job!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join