It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anne Coulter calls for nuking of N. Korea

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   

ThomasCrowne says: over 75% of their population intend on voting

I have heard similar numbers. Where do the numbers come from? A small coalition-friendly sampling of Iraqis? There clearly has not been a referendum of the entire populace.

What choices will they be given at the voting booth?

What if they vote in favor of a system of government based on Islamic principles. Will they be allowed to have what they want? Will they be given the option of expressing such a preference?

I note that the discussion has gone far off the topic of that sexy brilliantly intelligent vixen Ann Coulter.

[edit on 1/10/2005 by dubiousone]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
"sexy brilliantly intelligent vixen Ann Coulter" stay away from my woman!!!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Double double,toil and trouble
Fire burns in Coulter's bubble

Her life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player

That struts and frets her hour upon the stage,

And then is heard no more. It is a tale

Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,

Signifying nothing.

What's this shewolf of the SS (SenSational) special brew?
I.Conjure up a grimoire of fire & brimstone(sound & fury),to defend & promote
II.Dust off the broomstick Tour-from media merry-go-round to lecture circuit
III.Feed off the notoriety,stealthly scribing the oppositions notable attacks/tactics witch/which provides new material to be meticulously countered or pompously dismissed at leisure when forging Grimoire II.
IV.Dust off the broomstick Tour II
V.Ad nauseum.

No publicity is bad publicity to practitioners of bitchcraft...

Even with her tell-tale signs of a woman scorned I prefer tough talk of nuking the nemesis from someone who doesn't duck in terror from a pie projectile-that speaks volumes.

[edit on 10-1-2005 by Vajrayana]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Time for Anne to get pied in the face again. You'd think she'd learn.

Pie the bytch!

Sorry Doc...

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
dubiousone

I will have to agree with you on that 75% of the population, perhaps the Shiite population that finally wants to get their hand on the government after decades of being oppress by Saddam.

They are probably the only ones signing for elections. Now how about the Kurds in the north and south? I guess they are a country on their own, so their votes matter not, the struggle for Iraq is now between US, Shiite and Sunny minority.

The Sunnis already decided to be against the elections so I guess is up to the US and Shiite American friendly ones.

Dubiousone is that your pic in the avatar?

[edit on 10-1-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
They are probably the only ones signing for elections. Now how about the Kurds I guess they are a country on their own, so their votes matter not, the struggle for Iraq is now between US, Shiite and Sunny minority.

The Sunnis already decided to be against the elections so I guess is up to the US and Shiite American friendly ones.

Well, I've missed the news for the last couple of days, but last time I checked the Kurds were only going to be semi-autonomous. The Turks seem pretty convinced that they're gonna have a serious Kurdish fight for seccession if Iraqi Kurds become independent. Did I miss some new development?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Elections without the Sunnis or a majority of them will be a sham. The Iraqis know that. It's uncurious George and his buddies that seem unable to grasp that.
Par for the course.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond

Well, I've missed the news for the last couple of days, but last time I checked the Kurds were only going to be semi-autonomous. The Turks seem pretty convinced that they're gonna have a serious Kurdish fight for seccession if Iraqi Kurds become independent. Did I miss some new development?

I don't know US or the media does not bring much news about them, I remember that after the invasion they retrieved into their self appointed lands and declared themselves a border, they even did some kind of election and decided to become autonomous.

Even US soldiers has to ask permission to go through their "border" and so far is supposed to be the safest area in Iraq, were American soldiers has not need or worry about being targeted.

I read somewhere that US did not agree with their propused autonomy, but for now they just let them be.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I admit to being a big Ann Coulter fan back in the day...but that's back when I believed the nonsense the neo-cons were spewing.

She's one of those who propagate the myth that there are two distinct political parties. Actually I now call them the Republicrats. There is no difference anymore.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Man, I can't stand that stupid bitch! Someone needs to just kill her and get it over with.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   

The Sunnis already decided to be against the elections so I guess is up to

The latest is that they will withdraw the boycott if the US gives a timetable for withdrawal from Iraq.

from Damned
Man, I can't stand that stupid bitch! Someone needs to just kill her and get it over with.

Nice talk.
Say, where did you come up with that signature?

Just an FYI for all the haters, Ann will be on the O'Reilly Factor tonight at 8PM EST, so if you can't watch her in person, set up your Tivo's and VCRs up.
That's the Fox News channel, by the way.

Oh, and to all of you knocking her because she ran from the wimpy lib pie-tosser, you'd do the same thing. Who knows what could be in that pie, given the libs record of throwing glasses of urine on people at protests.

And a conservative would never toss a pie - they'd rather donate it to the food kitchen.

[edit on 10-1-2005 by jsobecky]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
And a conservative would never toss a pie - they'd rather donate it to the food kitchen.

I will have to agree with that one.

And yes I do remember the Sunnis talks, I guess US will not agree with that.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Nice talk.
Say, where did you come up with that signature?

Thanks. I think I saw it on a bumper sticker one day.
People like Anne Coulter are anti-peace and anti-choice, IMO. As long as people like that are allowed to be leaders, America will continue to deteriorate. There is no such thing as a "conservative" anymore. The "conservatives" of today are anything but conservative.

[edit on 10-1-2005 by Damned]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Not condoning the liberal Al-Pieda duo,thats for sure,but like her pie-chomping corpulent antithesis Michael 'I Want Mo(o)re' I see them both as semi-clever sel f-aggrandizing opportunists whose true motives rest in ever-escalating their passion play for lucrative self-promotion (ego over substance),rather than being a sincere voice of authority on the war on terror,sort of like the opposing Andrew Dice Clays of the political theater.With their tough talk,watching Ann flinch from a pie certainly displays the same lack of fortitude as would Michael Moore having a cardiac if left stranded at the Fallujah-F9/11 premiere.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   

The conservative would steal the pie from the neighbor, lie about it
then lie to the judge in court, lie to the media even though 100 people saw (the conservative) take the pie.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

then lie to the judge in court, lie to the media even though 100 people saw (the conservative) take the pie.

Oh Dg that is hilarious I never saw it that way now that you put it on the table so eloquent.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Why, thank you Marg. It is the way it is.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   

The only reason there would be a pie to throw in the first place was because the conservative cut taxes and created jobs for the farmer, the baker, and the consumer. The libs, on the other hand, would just tax them half to death and say "Let them eat cake".

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   

The libs, on the other hand, would just tax them half to death and say "Let them eat cake".

I don't know Jsobecky things right now with the deficit, is getting to the point that its not going to be any pies to through under a Republican administration after all.

Should we blame Clinton?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Jsobecky,
I like mine better.

Marg, we might as well blame Clinton

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join