It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel of Lightness Predictions for 2016

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
it was refreshing to glance at over 20 forecasts, predictions to commence or become fact during 2016...

thanks for the news

well, I go back to my Netflix movie binge watching for tonight....

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

For an angel of light, you seem concerned with many matters that are largely irrelevant. Which politicians will gain more power to reward their friends and punish their enemies, while fulfilling the same wishes of the elite either way, for example, is not really important.

People spark changes with philosophies. Philosophy is a valuable profession, easily the most undervalued. If people had a philosophy of love, peace, truth, and life, our problems would vanish. Who this year will spread ideas that change people's way of thinking?

Martin Luther King Jr. Ghandi. Jesus. Einstein. Buddah. Rosa Parks. Socrates. Politicians who matter in the grand scheme are few and far between. Yet, that is the focus of your predictions in my reading of them.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: centarix

No centrarix, you are absolutely wrong in your way to judge my predictions. First at all I don't have a decade posting forecasts that have had a very acceptable level of precision to support or favor any political current or party.

Everybody that do a deep analysis of what I have talked about along years can see that I was very cautious to compromise myself with any political organization. Many of the events that I correctly predicted were not even related at all with the world of Politics:

How in the name of God can somebody find a political side on my predictions of a flood that devastated New Jersey and New York 2 years ago? or the Charlotte Island earthquake about 4 years ago, or the arrival of Hurricane Ike to Texas about 7 ? or the Volcanic eruption occurred in Alaska about 3? or the Earthquake in Japan of around 5 years ago? or the first and only important seismic motion occurred in the last 25 years in the East cost by 2011 with epicenter in Virginia ?

Now, politics reflects the level of spiritual evolution in which a nation is at some point of History. It is not that Politics can change the life of a nation, it is more that it expresses how good or bad are the ethical values of a country.

Politicians like Adolf Hitler, Napoleon Bonaparte, Joseph Stalin, Benito Mussolini, Henry VIII th, Francisco Franco, Hugo Chavez, Richard Nixon, Lyndon Johnson, Maximilien Robespierre etc, do not appear in nations that are morally healthy, but to the contrary in moments of terrible decadence of the life of countries.

If you are unable to see this, just pay attention of what Dr. Ben Carson said recently on the topic:

Americans are "being played by those people who want to divide, conquer and control."

"The trend you can see in our society is if you are pro-life, then you're anti-woman," Carson said at a town hall meeting entitled "Religion in America," sponsored by local news station CBS12 in West Palm Beach, Fla. "If you're pro-traditional marriage, then you're homophobic. If you're a white person — and you say something against a progressive black person, you’re a racist.

"We have gotten to this point to where we just like to label people and create division," Carson added. "Where the American people have to come in here is recognizing that we're being manipulated."

There is a lot of truth on what this politician has said, either if you or me like him or Not, and please take your time to check my predictions of the elections of 2008 and 2012 in which I clearly forecasted that the Democratics were going to win, and I am sure there are still many Republicans accusing me of political bias, but now I don't perceive the same situation for the incoming election.

I have a record of serious work in forecasting here in ATS, far to be manipulative or propagandist in any sense.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 1/16/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

23) Micro Computers or laptops without keyboards, entirely commanded or controlled using human voice or touch screen menus will appear at the end of the year either as experimental protypes or even first products of a new Technological revolution.

We've had the touchscreen tablets since at least 2011. And voice recognition is getting better and better all the time. I'm surprised at the good Voice Recognition my Roku 3 has. It even understands really uncommon words.

But a woman as president means Hillary, and that coincides with my prediction of the stock market dropping in Q4 2016. Not a crash, but a recession.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

The peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Happy New year 2017! I wish the best for all of you that have devoted a decade of attention to my predictions year by year.

As you know I post every January 6th my predictions of the incoming year, in the day of the visitation of the Maggi to the baby Jesus, a day of great significance for all the Astrologers, seers, clairvoyants and other sensitive psychic people around the world.

Nevertheless, I consider important to begin the year by carrying out a balance of all what it was corrected predicted a year ago in this thread.

I am going to use numerals to analyze point by point my former predictions of 2016, the same ones that were used when they were originally posted, in order to allow you to verify accuracy.

1) During the Holy Year of Mercy declared by the Holy see there was an unusual increase in the international aid for the victims of the war in the world, coming from all sides, from UN, from USA, from Europe and from Russia. This was my first accomplished forecast a year ago.

www.nytimes.com...
www.bbc.com...
ec.europa.eu...

2) The 2016 General election was one of the most contested of History, as I correctly predicted, the most since 2000, with one of the Nominees getting the popular vote with a relatively large margin of 2'900,000 and the other the Electoral vote with 305. Also I as I predicted a year ago, it was an election with a Woman Not elected in the first place of the Ticket, instead it become the first election ever ran successfully as a manager by a women , in this case by Mrs Kellyann Conway.

townhall.com...
www.cnn.com...

3) 2016 was a year full of natural disasters around the world, with really terrible ones, we had earthquakes in New Zealand, Taiwan, Indonesia, Italy, and in particular there were various natural disasters targeting the USA, in particular the worst one was in the Pacific coast, the California wildfires, but also we had Louisiana floods, Tennessee wildfires and the terrible Jonas winter storm in all the east side of the country.

www.livescience.com...

4) As I correctly predicted, Turkey had in 2016 a truly nightmare in their combat with ISIS, its territory was shaken by a lot of terrorist attacks, passing even through the Russian ambassador killed in an Art exhibition and until the very last night of 2016 in New Year eve!

fusion.net...

5) Another of my accomplished predictions, Egypt was forced to launch a military campaign in Sinai to combat the forces of ISIS that were developing terrorist actions against not only Egyptians but also of Russian tourists horribly murdered after their vacation season in the red sea resorts.

http//www.jpost.com%2FMiddle-East%2FEgyptian-army-kills-over-100-ISIS-militants-in-response-to-deadly-terror-attack-470173

www.dailymail.co.uk...

heavy.com... diers-killed-corpse-desecration-photo-report/

6) Israel was forced to start also bombing of the Golan heights against ISIS in response to a terrible wave of jihad terrorism in its territory, as well as against their people abroad, something was also included in my predictions of a year ago.

www.jpost.com...

www.rt.com...

7) As I also predicted correctly In Venezuela first time since 1998 the opposition was able to take full control of the National assembly and they have moved a lot the agenda of a revocation of mandate of Nicolas Maduro, in the middle of a situation that menace with end in complete collapse of the country.

The Chavist rule experienced the first extremely violent riots of the Caracazo of 1989 in which civilians took the streets to demand resignation and to report that the money was no longer buying goods , this provoked terrible loot of the commerce in response to the economic crisis in that country.

www.nbcnews.com...

8) 2016 as I also predicted became a Historic year in huge increase of UFO sightings around the world. In particular the USA experienced massive sightings in areas as Long beach (Calif.), Nebraska, and Detroit (Mich.).

www.mirror.co.uk...

One of the most spectacular of these sightings was filmed in Arizona during the supermoon of November 16th.

www.inquisitr.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 1/2/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Let us continue with this comprehensive report of the achievements of this thread to predict actual events occurred in 2016:

9) 2016 reported new really intriguing and amazing Marian apparitions in different places of the world, as I also predicted it was going to occur. In the United States we have these phenomena occurring in Georgia, also right now there are new apparitions occurring in Medjugorje. Besides that the Catholic church approved as authentic two apparitions of the past, in Wisconsin, abroad it was certified an apparition in Argentina, as well as, an apparition happened in Sta Fe New Mexico in 1994 was first time disclosed in public with photographic material to prove it.

www.catholic.org...

www.medjugorje.org...

www.catholic.org...

cruxnow.com...

www.express.co.uk...

10) In 2016 were reported in a journal results about unexpected supersonic events happening everywhere in the sun, discovered first time through the sounding rocket flight Clasp. Although the experiment took place in 2015 this was never reported before, only appeared first time published in December 1 of 2016, and it was announced internationally in November 26th 2016 . This was something I also foresaw was going to take by surprise the scientific community.

www.nao.ac.jp...

hinode.nao.ac.jp...

11) The Great Canal of Nicaragua project, an effort of the Chinese Tycoon Wang Jing and the Nicaraguan politician Daniel Ortega had in 2016 a year of no progress, it was a lost period of time in which instead to be moved ahead increasing opposition appeared from many sectors against it, besides visible financial issues , even there was a rebellion of aborigines against this mega project in lands that would be confiscated by the government to build it.

www.nytimes.com...

www.havanatimes.org...

12) Europe experienced terrible terrorist attacks in 2016, and not only in Turkey where it was the worst wave of this kind of criminality but again in France and belgium and arriving to different regions of Germany ( Wurzburg, Stuttgart Berlin, Munich) and sadly during the Christmas season. This was also part of my predictions for 2016 a year ago.

www.express.co.uk...

13) Mexico moved very well economically along the 2016, with a really outstanding macroeconomic performance in the Nafta and the government was relatively successful to strike against the narcotraffic cartels, after the spectacular recapture of Mafia leader Chapo Guzman, who was unable to escape again along the year, as I also predicted it was going to occur.

freedomhouse.org...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

14) The Caribbean as it was also predicted in this thread experienced a really difficult year in terms of economic growing and also cumulative debt, until the point that experts see winds of bankruptcy in some of these vacation paradises.

www.miamiherald.com...

ftalphaville.ft.com...

15) Following my forecasts Rio de Janeiro Olympia was celebrated in the middle of the worst economic recession of that country since 1930s, there were riots in the streets against the government and a political scandal that triggers an impeachment process that ended with the fall of President Dilma Rousseff who accused the opposition to have carried out a coup against her, in which her own vicePresident was involved.

www.nbcnews.com...

money.cnn.com...

16) As I also predicted the crisis in Turkey forced the American diplomacy to made a deal with Iran to create a new international environment that favor the collaboration against Isis. John Kerry defended this agreement along the year as vital part of the Obama administration legacy.

www.cnbc.com...

www.politico.com...

Thanks for your attention, please remember that you can also check the accuracy of my predictions for 2015, in the corresponding thread of two years ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 1/2/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join