It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Angel of Lightness Predictions for 2016

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:35 PM
it was refreshing to glance at over 20 forecasts, predictions to commence or become fact during 2016...

thanks for the news

well, I go back to my Netflix movie binge watching for tonight....

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:04 AM
a reply to: The angel of light

For an angel of light, you seem concerned with many matters that are largely irrelevant. Which politicians will gain more power to reward their friends and punish their enemies, while fulfilling the same wishes of the elite either way, for example, is not really important.

People spark changes with philosophies. Philosophy is a valuable profession, easily the most undervalued. If people had a philosophy of love, peace, truth, and life, our problems would vanish. Who this year will spread ideas that change people's way of thinking?

Martin Luther King Jr. Ghandi. Jesus. Einstein. Buddah. Rosa Parks. Socrates. Politicians who matter in the grand scheme are few and far between. Yet, that is the focus of your predictions in my reading of them.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 08:26 PM
a reply to: centarix

No centrarix, you are absolutely wrong in your way to judge my predictions. First at all I don't have a decade posting forecasts that have had a very acceptable level of precision to support or favor any political current or party.

Everybody that do a deep analysis of what I have talked about along years can see that I was very cautious to compromise myself with any political organization. Many of the events that I correctly predicted were not even related at all with the world of Politics:

How in the name of God can somebody find a political side on my predictions of a flood that devastated New Jersey and New York 2 years ago? or the Charlotte Island earthquake about 4 years ago, or the arrival of Hurricane Ike to Texas about 7 ? or the Volcanic eruption occurred in Alaska about 3? or the Earthquake in Japan of around 5 years ago? or the first and only important seismic motion occurred in the last 25 years in the East cost by 2011 with epicenter in Virginia ?

Now, politics reflects the level of spiritual evolution in which a nation is at some point of History. It is not that Politics can change the life of a nation, it is more that it expresses how good or bad are the ethical values of a country.

Politicians like Adolf Hitler, Napoleon Bonaparte, Joseph Stalin, Benito Mussolini, Henry VIII th, Francisco Franco, Hugo Chavez, Richard Nixon, Lyndon Johnson, Maximilien Robespierre etc, do not appear in nations that are morally healthy, but to the contrary in moments of terrible decadence of the life of countries.

If you are unable to see this, just pay attention of what Dr. Ben Carson said recently on the topic:

Americans are "being played by those people who want to divide, conquer and control."

"The trend you can see in our society is if you are pro-life, then you're anti-woman," Carson said at a town hall meeting entitled "Religion in America," sponsored by local news station CBS12 in West Palm Beach, Fla. "If you're pro-traditional marriage, then you're homophobic. If you're a white person — and you say something against a progressive black person, you’re a racist.

"We have gotten to this point to where we just like to label people and create division," Carson added. "Where the American people have to come in here is recognizing that we're being manipulated."

There is a lot of truth on what this politician has said, either if you or me like him or Not, and please take your time to check my predictions of the elections of 2008 and 2012 in which I clearly forecasted that the Democratics were going to win, and I am sure there are still many Republicans accusing me of political bias, but now I don't perceive the same situation for the incoming election.

I have a record of serious work in forecasting here in ATS, far to be manipulative or propagandist in any sense.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 1/16/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:35 PM

23) Micro Computers or laptops without keyboards, entirely commanded or controlled using human voice or touch screen menus will appear at the end of the year either as experimental protypes or even first products of a new Technological revolution.

We've had the touchscreen tablets since at least 2011. And voice recognition is getting better and better all the time. I'm surprised at the good Voice Recognition my Roku 3 has. It even understands really uncommon words.

But a woman as president means Hillary, and that coincides with my prediction of the stock market dropping in Q4 2016. Not a crash, but a recession.

new topics

top topics
<< 1   >>