It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all those "Living the Dream" Lego pilots.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

There are these two fairly long objects called wings that tend to get in the way of putting a jetway up to the back doors.

And what makes you think you wouldn't have the same problem from the rear?

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Why not call the rear rows first, to fill the plane from the back to the front, instead of from the front to the back.

I hate being stuck standing in the isle while people in the first half of the plane are struggling to get their over-sized monstrosities jammed into the overheads while my seat is 15 rows behind them. It makes no logical sense.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Some do, but front to back has been found to work best.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

JetBlue boards elderly/military/frequent flier club/extra space passengers first, and then boards the rest of the plane from back to front.

Compared to the organized chaos of boarding on a full Southwest flight, it wins every day of the week.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Barnalby

Until Hawaiian got the 717, both them and Aloha boarded cattle car style. The fastest got the best seats, and the slowest got trampled.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Mystik,

Is that a AT ST behind the TIE and AT AT? Also wheres your X Wing?

Personally If I could afford it I'd do a build of the Lego Executor Super Star Destroyer.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Oh the X-wing is down a little lower next to the B and A wings. I have all of them

Yep, that is an AT-AT ... I really want an AT-ST but that set is retired and crazy expensive. The Millennium Falcon I have is probably one of the coolest sets, as the entire top opens up and it's a little play set inside. The Star Destroyer is also pretty neat, but it's kind of small inside.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

oh I see it now. had to blow up the picture. am I getting this right?

top shelf -at at, at pt, tie
second shelf- x wing, snowspeeder, maybe viper probe?
next shelf- y wing, a wing
fourth down- imperial I/II class star destroyer, b wing.
bottom-falcon and LATT/I

I'm jealous.

I had the hankering to build a plastic model the other week. specifically revels old star destroyer build that was super detailed. the plan was to drill fine holes for widows and back light with blue LEDs. turns out since they're out of production theyre $150.00. super bummed. maybe I'll save up, or start a go fund me.

edit on 7-1-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

That sounds about right...I built all the original trilogy sets, and was forced to build clone wars (the cartoon) ones. Now that the new movie is out I think they have a bunch of new sets not based on cartoons...

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Our 9 year old finished the new x-wing last week. You'd like it, lots of colour ;-)

We had to help him with one of the big Technics planes for his birthday. It's got powered props, nose and tail ramps as well as moving flaps and tail and a hell of a lot of gearing in there. Now it's fully built it's fantastic.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join