It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are the Oregon protesters not called terrorist?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: theySeeme

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: theySeeme

Why are we bringing blacks into this? Of those 100 can you give me their criminal history (if any) to determine their bad habits, or lack of them?

Sure here are plenty on the lack of criminal records, here's one but there's thousands if you care to do some research, I'm no one's slave so I won't.

- Man Gets Three Life Sentences For Simply Witnessing a Drug Deal

Clarence Aaron went to prison in 1993, at the age of 23. He was involved in a drug deal, but was neither the buyer nor the seller. He didn’t touch the drugs or collect any money. All he did was introduce the two men involved in the transaction and it has cost him his life.

Aaron didn’t plead guilty when he was arrested, largely because he didn’t believe he did anything wrong. Because of this, he received three life sentences. Neither Presidents Bush nor Clinton chose to commute the incredibly long sentence given to a young man who was in college and had no criminal record.

You seriously didn't try to say "the middleman" was just a witness right? He may not have touched the money or the drugs, but he SET IT UP! It's like I know a guy that wants to kill someone and needs a gun, I also know someone that is selling a gun, why don't I introduce them...

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Why are we bringing blacks into this? Of those 100 can you give me their criminal history (if any) to determine their bad habits, or lack of them?

Oh, and it's already been extended to 5 years, unjustly.

Weird way to structure your question, but the reason I make the reference to blacks being sentenced to more time for less serious crimes is because it's completely relevant; for the simple fact that if these ranchers were black people protesting the arrest of 2 criminals (yes, they were criminals who broke the law and were arrested) everyone of you folks would be going NUTS! They would of all been dead or apprehended (not without injury) long ago, let's not beat around the bush here.

White people receive unfair sentencing all the time too. Unless you have some actual facts to back of the claim racism determines sentencing.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Sure here are plenty on the lack of criminal records, here's one but there's thousands if you care to do some research, I'm no one's slave so I won't.

- Man Gets Three Life Sentences For Simply Witnessing a Drug Deal

Clarence Aaron went to prison in 1993, at the age of 23. He was involved in a drug deal, but was neither the buyer nor the seller. He didn’t touch the drugs or collect any money. All he did was introduce the two men involved in the transaction and it has cost him his life.

Aaron didn’t plead guilty when he was arrested, largely because he didn’t believe he did anything wrong. Because of this, he received three life sentences. Neither Presidents Bush nor Clinton chose to commute the incredibly long sentence given to a young man who was in college and had no criminal record.

You seriously didn't try to say "the middleman" was just a witness right? He may not have touched the money or the drugs, but he SET IT UP! It's like I know a guy that wants to kill someone and needs a gun, I also know someone that is selling a gun, why don't I introduce them...

So he deserved 3 life sentences for selling up a marijuana deal?

Just like these ranchers deserved 5 years then. Case closed.

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join