It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump campaign says proposed UK ban over Muslim remarks 'a dangerous precedent'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
And now Trump is blustering that if he gets banned from the UK he'll pull 700 million of investments:

www.bbc.co.uk...

Aww, poor little boo boo, he no get his way so toys come out of pram. Because yes, this gigantic whinging man-baby is perfect Presidential material.

Good!

then we can try to repair the damage he has done to Bamenie and then we might even be able to make him pay for the damage he caused

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Aww, poor little boo boo, he no get his way so toys come out of pram. Because yes, this gigantic whinging man-baby is perfect Presidential material.

He's going to make the Mexicans build his massive wall but he couldn't even stop a few windmills from being built near his golf course in Scotland. The big anti-globalist even complained his human rights were being violated under the European Convention of Human Rights. Who is he going to whine to when the Mexicans won't pay for the wall?

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Can we not invite him here and greet him off the plane with 100,000 people just laughing at him?.
Heck we could sell tickets have a festival.
And get drunk doing farting noises because of his name.
edit on 6-1-2016 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Can we not invite him here and greet him off the plane with 100,000 people just laughing at him?.
Heck we could sell tickets have a festival.
And get drunk doing farting noises because of his name.

Well on channel four the last leg they had a guy following him with a trombone

edit on 6-1-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Just found it

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Careful lads...some people get really annoyed when you take the piss.

I reckon the title of "dangerous precedent" Is feckin RIPE for mirth though, right?

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Ah British trump jokes as in passing wind for those not in the know.
A long tradition in British humour.
My first belly laugh (I was a baby) was The two Ronnies.

Helps explain why us Brits smirk a little even at the sound of his name.
Well I do anyhow

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Also parliament is not in a bluster about Trump.... so far its just ATS.

lol! Of course! I'm glad you pointed that out. ATS. It's our teapot.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: flammadraco

Lol, I understand but it still would be funny from a slightly competitive (in good light) view if you all did ban a potential president or a president, one more for America

To be honest we are just trolling you guys as we know it will (and its has) pissed of a few trumpeters

Ah, so you're admittedly violating the rules of this site to get a rise out of people. Congratulations on being a troll. Big achievement.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I used to think Trump was in general, an egotistical blowhard who aside from investment ideas, was not a really bright fellow. Now I now it to be true. Why would folks follow this blithering idiot?

I loved how he said how he was going to talk to Bill Gates to have the Internet "shut down." You know.. because it's subversive and dangerous. I think he believes it can just be shut off with a button. wow.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

He actually said parts of the Internet, which he's clarified as meaning shutting down regional access in places terrorists control or actual Inputs they control like they're Twitter and YouTube accounts.

Now that you have all the facts you can make informed decision.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Trump has an opinion? we should ban him.

Saudi royal family, leads a country which still sentences people to stoning to death for adultry. come right on in, buy up our real estate.

If you are going to do this whole banning of people, get priorities straight.

For the people who want to ban because he may convince the weakminded. Great Precedent! Can't wait to use this precedent to keep out all those who preach religion and communism!
We will fight intolerance with intolerance!

I don't even like the guy, but man are therr some bad arguments thrown up on ATS.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Trumps opinions through range from building big walls around his southern borders. Calling Mexicans rapists and drug cartel members not to mention banning certain people of a religious persuasion from entering his own nation under the guise of them possibly being terrorists or linked to terrorist organisations, operative word being possibly.

Technically all anyone from the U.K is doing by signing a petition to prevent his entering into our nation is giving him a taste of his own medicine.

The Man is being sent a message, that message being bugger off back to the U.S and spout you hate speak, take your intolerant backwards thinking ideologies back home. We dont want them over here.
edit on 7-1-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

you are quite simply wrong ... if you remember, the UK & Europe have experience of people who spout anti religious views, we do not tolerate bigots & fascists ... we do not tolerate intolerance
... our borders our rules

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Is interesting when you start to see the power of a minority in a nation, governments pander to this minorities because they are afraid of retaliation, that to me is no governing but living in fear.

The UK ban over Muslim remarks is an example, the majority is obligated to serve the minority.

Now interesting is that the majority Muslim countries are not the ones making statements, over Trumps words, they actually do not care.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: flammadraco

Lol, I understand but it still would be funny from a slightly competitive (in good light) view if you all did ban a potential president or a president, one more for America

To be honest we are just trolling you guys as we know it will (and its has) pissed of a few trumpeters

Ah, so you're admittedly violating the rules of this site to get a rise out of people. Congratulations on being a troll. Big achievement.

No my country is trolling the USA and Trump. But feel free to contact the mods to get all of the UK site banned

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

The member speaks for himself.

Personally, I am not trolling anyone. I loath the hate fuelled, ignorance heavy, intellectually invalid issuance which blurts forth from that windbag Trump, and I hope that he never sets foot here again. His business practices are shadier than the corner booth at an underground jazz night, and his attitude toward persons of different faiths and cultures to his own is absolutely shocking in this day and age. I hope he finds a way to remove himself from the roster of oxygen thieves walking the world, but in the meantime, I hope he stays the hell out of my country.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I'd say this just shows thr sad state of British politics. There government is actually taking the time in parliament to discuss something in an amarican election.If I was British id be very concerned with thr state of my government

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

We are not asking our government to discuss the election of the man, only the concept of barring him entry across our borders.

What disgusting, amoral, underhanded, dodgy and frankly obscene muck the American people chose to entertain as a candidate for their presidency is entirely up to them. Who we want walking on our turf however, is up to us.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

a reply to: Ksihkehe

Actual ask the scots.

He is a real problem. Not joking. He has been on a sort of land grab for his golf courses and made a lot of Scottish lives a misery.

I'm sure. It's probably the most important thing they can be doing. There's certainly nothing more important they could be doing. I'm sure everything else in the country is doing fine.

Why do you keep insinuating that the Trump thing is the only issue in this country and everything else is therefore somehow less meaningful? Reality doesn't work like that and it's not really a good analogy.

I'm sorry that you're not mentally equipped to deal with what I said and process it.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join