It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the real word from the Oregon standoff

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
So it's not a broke back mountain convention?

Is that a gun in your pocket?
or are you just glad to see me?

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I did see these idiots described recently as:

Talibanjo
Yeehawdists
Y'all Queda

I know. I spat my coffee out too.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I think the smart thing to do is pay close attention to this with a very open mind. I reckon one of these sides is lying to us here but which one I don't know.

The Powers That Should Not Be will be rubbing their hand together with glee to know, should it be the case, that some people want these people to be labeled, and therefore presumably, treated as terrorists.

Then again, there is none worse than those who connive to make good people think that other good people are bad people. We owe it them and to ourselves and our kids to be very cognizant of and vigilant for this.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
a reply to: Azureblue

Payne has been outed as a fraud, phoney, agent provocateur. The criminals and thugs following him are no better. I am wondering if this is all an operation to demonize the militias in general and provide a backdrop for this new gun control executive action.

A good point thank you, it shows just how complicated these things can be.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Azureblue

Is something in the wind?

If you are insinuating flatulence you may be onto something

thank you for the laugh

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Badgered1
I did see these idiots described recently as:

Talibanjo
Yeehawdists
Y'all Queda

I know. I spat my coffee out too.

Vanilla ISIS

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Something is amiss in all of this.

The timing is odd to me. Obama's obsessive NEED to do something regarding guns, the 2A discussion about militias and just what and who they are (individual citizens or some organized groups), and now this "stand-off".

Yep, the timing is very agenda-sounding, don't you think?

www.kansascity.com...

Mike Vanderboegh, former leader of the 1st Alabama Cavalry Regiment Constitutional Militia and a longtime figure in the movement, said Ritzheimer and the others are fools. Ammon Bundy, he said, “has got a John Brown complex,” and he said that some of those involved are federal agent provocateurs on a mission to hurt the movement.

“What Bundy and this collection of fruits and nuts has done is give the feds the perfect opportunity to advance their agenda to discredit us,” he said.

Though most of those in the movement condemn the militant tactics, Vanderboegh said, they also won’t tolerate any reckless violence on the part of authorities.

“The federal government needs to understand that as much as we disagree with these people, as much as we suspect the motives and the character of the people behind it, we won’t stand idly by and give the feds a free pass to kill them,” he said. “If they go in and take these people down violently and kill some people, there will be a national response to that. There are no more free Wacos.”

This is indeed part of somebody's agenda, and I'm guessing it is coming from the strong-arm non-transparency of a left-wing agenda.

edit on 7-1-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join