It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the real word from the Oregon standoff

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

What you are all witnessing right now right now in Oregon has the makings of a full on false flag event. And I will prove that to you to the absolute best of my ability. Should you choose to look at this from a logical perspective you will see I am 100% correct. Some of what I will tell you is speculation based on my own experience and experiences of others I have talked to throughout this ordeal, but most of what I am going to tell you is documented verifiable fact.

Christian Yingling:

This article appears to be suggesting that that the people in charge are self appointed ex con provocateurs, one of whom was a self appointed leader during the Bundy situation. If this is so then who are they working for and why?

Is something in the wind?

Link

edit on 6-1-2016 by Azureblue because: z

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Is something in the wind?

If you are insinuating flatulence you may be onto something

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

The lunatics realizing they have lunatics in their own circle?

Its about time.

These guys are professional provocateurs, all of them. Ritzheimer dude even started a kickstarter for 10millions, so he could 'protect his family' - he got a whooping 300$.

There is this guy who left his job and travelled 24hours to squat a bird sanctury in 'order to protect his family'.
So either he is jobless or a (unpaid) professional provocateur.

Anyway, reports are they have little to no food on place (that much for the big organised revolution, every 12year old boyscout would have planned it better).

The gov is clever enough to not provide them the next WACO. So these guys will leave in a couple of days, hungry, delusional and embarrased.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I did not understand why you would do something like this in the middle of winter. Okay, they were bound to a date (judge, jury, jail, whatever).

But if you want to make them leave that building (as long as they have no hostages): cut off all power, capture everyone leaving that building for firewood or water or fuel or food and wait them out.

And in other news: they will be successful. As did all the hundreds of other independent microcountries and seceded buildings in the US do.. Right? Riiight? /sarc

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
These are just nutters that think they are on a mission from God. They have no idea what they are doing in particular with both the family and the town wanting them gone. And to make matters worse they have made this entire thing about them. Man they really are idiots.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
I did not understand why you would do something like this in the middle of winter. Okay, they were bound to a date (judge, jury, jail, whatever).

But if you want to make them leave that building (as long as they have no hostages): cut off all power, capture everyone leaving that building for firewood or water or fuel or food and wait them out.

And in other news: they will be successful. As did all the hundreds of other independent microcountries and seceded buildings in the US do.. Right? Riiight? /sarc

Yea but they have guns and cool looking hats and outdated military gear. That's all you need right? Guns?

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
All I know is that these Oregon protestors are terrorists, according to the FBI's definition of terrorism

the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

Can you imagine if these Oregon "protestors" weree Mexican, Indian, Black or Muslim? They'd of been slaughtered by now..

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Yes. Yes of course.

All the others did not have guns. So these guys must be even more successful! There is no other option!

They should start inviting hostages to the building, those are nice to have around in this kind of situation I heard. Maybe they could bring some firewood and food, too!

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I't might be a problem getting any support when the people you are protesting for want nothing to do with you.

www.theatlantic.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
These are just nutters that think they are on a mission from God. They have no idea what they are doing in particular with both the family and the town wanting them gone. And to make matters worse they have made this entire thing about them. Man they really are idiots.

I agree with all of your comments. What's so interesting to me is how both sides, left and right, have latched onto them to further their agendas and talking points, when it's obvious they are simply loons.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Payne has been outed as a fraud, phoney, agent provocateur. The criminals and thugs following him are no better. I am wondering if this is all an operation to demonize the militias in general and provide a backdrop for this new gun control executive action.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
They were emboldened by Cliven Bundy getting away with stealing.
Ammon is just a white supremacist with a grudge against the government.
The criminal poachers/arsonists are behind bars.
The 'militia' aren't so well regulated, otherwise they'd have known that there's more to a campaign than "I got gun."
They're just a bunch of idiots who can't express themselves. If they cared so much for the constitution they'd (a) read it, (b) understand it, and (c) live it. Instead they are just criminal, bordering on terrorists.

The art of the siege is as old as time. Wait them out. Don't let anything in. No food. No water. They'll go away.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
So it's not a broke back mountain convention?

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
It only took six days into the new year before something was questioned as a false flag event. Thanks for not letting me down!

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
So it's not a broke back mountain convention?

Omg bwahahahahaahahaha

On a serious note, I'm still trying to figure out what I think of this situation.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence

Payne has been outed as a fraud, phoney, agent provocateur. The criminals and thugs following him are no better. I am wondering if this is all an operation to demonize the militias in general and provide a backdrop for this new gun control executive action.

I've been thinking the same thing.
I've been involved in statewide militias and had communications with other constitutional militias in the past, and this isn't normal behavior from that faction of society.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

One motivation for the government to use these agents provocateur could as the author of the article linked in the OP is to lure the Bundy's out there in the boonies to kill them to extract revenge for the NV stand off situation. This would result in an easy taking of the coveted Bundy Ranch. It also will intimidate the militias into future inaction when this whole thing goes down in a bloody mess.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I don't think it's a "false flag" situation.

I will be sufficiently paranoid, however, to be suspicious if someone like Jon Ritzheimer comes out of this again without being charged with anything.

There is a history of some extreme and prominent right wing extremists actually being government informants.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The Oathkeepers are suspicious as well.

They're on to Ryan Payne possibly being an undercover agent.

I think Payne is blackmailing Bundy and anybody else involved.

Seems most militia groups are not involved.

URGENT Warning on OR Standoff: Military Special OP Assets Have Been Assigned for Standoff. Keep Women and Children Out of There

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchenThe Oathkeepers are suspicious as well.

I'll bet the oath keepers have their fair share of goVT ops as members, just like the kkk and militia groups.

With all that drug money they need to keep the black op guys busy.
edit on 6-1-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join