It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War 3....alien war

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
(post by WhateverYouSay removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It can't be. They can't reveal ET.

The minute they do all secrecy is over and the Good will be showing up, and their earth prison ends!!!!!

Every group up there will have the right to step up and give people offers.
edit on 6-1-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

That's the plan.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

Your words and feelings behind them are obviously created by your experiences and the influences around you. Yes, I do get to speak to you directly as these factor into your thread creation. Just as you spoke to my post directly to me.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I know about spirit, for I lived the life experience...what about your own person's....what do you personally know about spirit?

I know because I applied a method of meditation and then practiced spiritual healing...and in this condition I gained verifiable information that was correct via the method I used to ensure the information was correct......historical documents...medical journals and also herbal information.

I began to gain channeled past life holographic images of our ancient brother who correlated and factored the biblical information.....so through his manifested holographic memory I was told about his own evil occultist practice and how he gained the information. I proved his information correct by following his own observations and calculations.

Therefore I knew that because modern day occult scientists were using biblical channeled psyche information, which is how this information was first gained....that in modern times, they had activated the manifesting ancient past life records of the humans who had thought about it and had been personally involved in it.

Any human who gained information about the UFO ancient WAR knew via this same process....that whenever our occultist brother re-evolved his own personal psyche and spiritual considerations, he has always applied some form of occult technology. The ancient technology was the use of the levitation of stone.

I have discussed how our brother gained this information, for he actually activated stone levitation and the UFO war himself on origin Earth when he decided to commit his own life spirit to conversion.....for he tried to convert his own self back into a light spirit....and instead activated destruction.

As sound is connected through the cooling refilled gaseous space cell, the sound he changed on Earth, activated sound change throughout the Universe....and this is how a human being caused the UFO activation universal self destruction and conversion.....Earth's history attests to this outcome.

Our brother, the occultist is far more evil than what any of you consider, his mind is so self possessed that the history of occultist already attests, that our holier brother decided to take action against him and hunted him and murdered him for he never listens to logic nor uses logical assertions....instead he imposes incorrect theory and because he gets a reaction then believes in his theory.

Yet whey you impose the logic of how the action happened...the explanation of how it occurred is totally different to what his theory imposes upon his person.....he proved he was wrong when the UFO manifestation changed into the metal "cutters", which form in the magnetosphere of Earth's rotation star particle interaction....forms metal discs that get released that come into the atmosphere and attack all life.

This is real and already proven by the archaeological evidence...and also the human remains found in coal.....for this act follows by increased radiation release which incinerates all life.

If you do not believe this is real, then why is it that when nuclear experiments began.....the case of human self combustion was also activated.

As Earth has a interactive atmospheric condition....our life was saved by ICE melting, and replacing the increased radiation attack that the nuclear experiments had caused.....ICE has melted...the only reason we are all still alive.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I agree it will be a war with aliens...illegals that is

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

The reason is obvious, the research has already told us that ICE changed, and so did the poles.

For some reason my post about A LIE N is not accessible, must have concerned someone?

I wrote about how the ancients who used their occultist realization about Satan and Christ....changed Satan the Holy Dust themselves...for their documents state that they used holy dust.

This then changed the CHRIST...and CHRIST by occultis review is the Holy Ox 1000...against Satan 1000, so they altered the natural state of + the CROSS.

This then factored a realization called Revelations...what was revealed...and this was the M 1000 other...as the realization that their human psyche who used their life witness...their own personal life history regarding their organic life Mother....got them attacked and destroyed by activation of the Alien M OTHER 1000.

The Revelations were their own realization.

They kept this secreted for our brother who believes himself to be super intelligent because HE BELIEVES his mother is an Alien......is why we got destroyed. Always has been his own egotistical self review and occultist acts that attacks our life.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
beenharmed

I don't believe that Satan or Christ will be involved in the third war...it will be the Jihad.

If in anyway extraterrestrials will be involved in a war happening on Earth will be to eliminate the Jihad and make peace on Earth (at the furthest mindset I can think of)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
beenharmed

I don't believe that Satan or Christ will be involved in the third war...it will be the Jihad.

If in anyway extraterrestrials will be involved in a war happening on Earth will be to eliminate the Jihad and make peace on Earth (at the furthest mindset I can think of)

Are UFO bodies coming out of the Earth...yes, witnessed above earthquake sites.

Are UFO bodies seen coming out of the sea...yes.

Are UFO bodies seen manifesting in the atmosphere...yes.

Is this condition happening worldwide.....YES.

The story of the occultist creation using HOLY DUST for their nuclear converting methods, caused the same WAR.

Satan already factored as presences of fallen angels.....and convering the natural fused dust of Earth changed Satan.

Of course Satan would not be involved....which is all aspects of the Biblical Review.

Modern day occult activities used HOLY DUST and made fuel as a constant....forming a different UFO outcome for the UFO is not a factor...it is a revelation....what is revealed when you apply conversion of the natural product...called a spirit by the ancients as their own alchemy advice EL GOD...the ELEMENTS.

Changing GOD, changed Satan....change Satan and Christ changes...the BALANCES of the CROSS +.

UFO and Aliens then take over the natural life condition of spirit.

Scientists of the occult know that they have created artificial chemicals....they are studying these chemicals.

Why do you think the ancients wrote the Book of Revelations......for some form of scare tactic...or because they actually got attacked themselves?

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: schuyler
I'm subscribing to this just to see what the reaction is. It seems completely nonsensical to me, void of any content at all.

Agree, but also prejudicial and biased;

"I hope that our World Leaders consider the condition that human males as ancient occultists caused us all to inherit......all of their own self deceived mind conditions...inequality and evil conjuring of spiritual powers."

Like, yeah, it's all the fault of males, what BS.

Cheers - Dave

Actually it is. The occult review came from a human male's own self determined spirit review.

Males dominated the world condition and it is only in our modern times that females have gained any sort of equality.

Males created occultism...and reviewed their own historical spiritual journey.

Humanity who formed a new consciousness by having their own life journey and experiences recorded, formed a new awareness and females eventually became notified of all of the secret life choices that males kept hidden in their psyche....so we became self advised of all of their own ancient secret occultist practices.

I have lived a life of equality up until the time when I was spiritually attacked by the occultist secret experimentation on our spirit as they tried to equate God and the Human DNA in the atmospheric union....the reason why I was attacked. I gained my own spiritual awareness after their own channels began to communicate to my female psyche.....so I do not simply make self equated statements, I make statements through correct reasoning.

There are cycles of dominance. To equate your "feelings" concerning psychic attack as a fact I would say is a bit of a stretch.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I'm subscribing to this just to see what the reaction is. It seems completely nonsensical to me, void of any content at all.

"I hope that our World Leaders consider the condition that human males as ancient occultists caused us all to inherit......all of their own self deceived mind conditions...inequality and evil conjuring of spiritual powers."

Cheers - Dave

Actually it is. The occult review came from a human male's own self determined spirit review.

Males dominated the world condition and it is only in our modern times that females have gained any sort of equality.

Humanity who formed a new consciousness by having their own life journey and experiences recorded, formed a new awareness and females eventually became notified of all of the secret life choices that males kept hidden in their psyche....so we became self advised of all of their own ancient secret occultist practices.

I have lived a life of equality up until the time when I was spiritually attacked by the occultist secret experimentation on our spirit as they tried to equate God and the Human DNA in the atmospheric union....the reason why I was attacked. I gained my own spiritual awareness after their own channels began to communicate to my female psyche.....so I do not simply make self equated statements, I make statements through correct reasoning.

There are cycles of dominance. To equate your "feelings" concerning psychic attack as a fact I would say is a bit of a stretch.

Cheers - Dave

A bit of a stretch?

What do you know about spirit?

Nothing at all, which is why you have been studying our family and their life/mind/physical spiritual attacks.

The UFO is known to transmit an evil spirit alien manifestation that attacks our mind/physical cellular creation forming the realistic review of what the alien causes....the metal in our body iron to convert. Scientists are using conversion of a natural Earth created fusion product....dust. DUST was called holy, for it was part of an ancient occult realization that the crystal transmitters in the dust belonged to our natural blood/cell life condition.

Change it and so does our cell function and blood function relying on IRON.

Metal implants by alien interaction is proof that the UFO transmitted artificial sound body causes natural blood and cell interactions to alter in the human cell functions.

The Revelations in the Bible state the cause and effect realization of what was revealed to the occultist when they practiced conversion of the holy dust. The bible states that they used the holy dust in an act of occultist practice...being ancient science.

The UFO condition that Alestair Crowley called the LAM demonstrates that it is evil, for it formed an artificial satanic spirit, from the destruction of the natural alchemy of Satan as an occultist review.

The ancient advice belonging to the natural CHRIST review was that it followed the functions of the LAMB.

When the ancients adviced their selves by psychic/spiritual reckoning of PHI, through the WORD OF GOD, as letter realized factors of angles/numerical functions, they advised their own persons that they had destroyed the LAMB condition of PHI and replaced it with the LAM.

The ALPHA BET was a reviewed ALPHA BETA function, henc the LAM was missing the B...for BETA, knowing that changing the ALPHA belonging to the CHRIST MAN demonstrated that the BETA was lost also.

Therefore the cause and effect review stated that they realized that the holy 12 and 12 of 24 time was changed.

Normally the 13 belonged to the condition of continuance.

The 13 review for M 1000 of the OTHER demonstrated their MOTHER ABOMINATION review, that they had removed their own human natural cellular condition, given to them by their own personal holy mother....the organic human Mother.

This is why they gave themselves Christ stigmata....unnatural blood leeching from the cell production. This also belonged to the changed mind chemical condition causing strange phenonena feelings along with imagery formation.

As images form in our mind by changed chemical reactions, they are also see manifest in the Medium.....for the Medium, the atmosphere is where we reflect upon our life. As our Mother conceives our cell function inside of her own body as a ovum.....the realization of Medium...atmospheric body removal causes images to form both in the mind and also the reflection of the Medium.

As our atmosphere records by natural interaction our life spirit every day...which forms the past life memory of spirit...changing the natural condition notifies us of self destruction.

The same application happened in ancient times...as the modern time Fatima realization.

Fatima states....the cell of the HUMAN DNA changed...the brain chemicals changed....the imagery and feelings changed.

Our ancient brother...the occult scientist who created these reviews, recorded his own life in the atmosphere.
When the modern occult science converted the atmosphere...our brother's ancient past life spirit memory then spoke to the children who saw the loss of their own Mother's spirit....the spirit of human life. Our brother told them what had been caused...a new HELL/window in our atmosphere...by the UFO activation...removal of the Medium of life.

blog.world-mysteries.com...

My own radiation attacked included cutting off feelings at my wrists and also my head...besides attack on my lower legs.
Also the radiation caused intense prickling burning of my brain.

Caravaggio 1606 painted the Death of Mary

classroom.synonym.com... Plagues in 1600

A hadith (Bukhari 54:524) says that Muhammad believed rats to be "mutated Jews" (also confirmed by Sahih Muslim 7135 and 7136).

The biblical/holy ancient reasoning understood when Nature had been changed, for it caused the conditions by radiation atmospheric change....and the ancients did do occultism using the dust in their documents for powers.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Cheers - Dave

Cheers - Dave

A bit of a stretch?

What do you know about spirit?

Nothing at all, which is why you have been studying our family and their life/mind/physical spiritual attacks.

The UFO is known to transmit an evil spirit alien manifestation that attacks our mind/physical cellular creation forming the realistic review of what the alien causes....the metal in our body iron to convert. Scientists are using conversion of a natural Earth created fusion product....dust. DUST was called holy, for it was part of an ancient occult realization that the crystal transmitters in the dust belonged to our natural blood/cell life condition.

Change it and so does our cell function and blood function relying on IRON.

Metal implants by alien interaction is proof that the UFO transmitted artificial sound body causes natural blood and cell interactions to alter in the human cell functions.

The Revelations in the Bible state the cause and effect realization of what was revealed to the occultist when they practiced conversion of the holy dust. The bible states that they used the holy dust in an act of occultist practice...being ancient science.

The UFO condition that Alestair Crowley called the LAM demonstrates that it is evil, for it formed an artificial satanic spirit, from the destruction of the natural alchemy of Satan as an occultist review.

The ancient advice belonging to the natural CHRIST review was that it followed the functions of the LAMB.

When the ancients adviced their selves by psychic/spiritual reckoning of PHI, through the WORD OF GOD, as letter realized factors of angles/numerical functions, they advised their own persons that they had destroyed the LAMB condition of PHI and replaced it with the LAM.

The ALPHA BET was a reviewed ALPHA BETA function, henc the LAM was missing the B...for BETA, knowing that changing the ALPHA belonging to the CHRIST MAN demonstrated that the BETA was lost also.

Therefore the cause and effect review stated that they realized that the holy 12 and 12 of 24 time was changed.

Normally the 13 belonged to the condition of continuance.

The 13 review for M 1000 of the OTHER demonstrated their MOTHER ABOMINATION review, that they had removed their own human natural cellular condition, given to them by their own personal holy mother....the organic human Mother.

This is why they gave themselves Christ stigmata....unnatural blood leeching from the cell production. This also belonged to the changed mind chemical condition causing strange phenonena feelings along with imagery formation.

As images form in our mind by changed chemical reactions, they are also see manifest in the Medium.....for the Medium, the atmosphere is where we reflect upon our life. As our Mother conceives our cell function inside of her own body as a ovum.....the realization of Medium...atmospheric body removal causes images to form both in the mind and also the reflection of the Medium.

As our atmosphere records by natural interaction our life spirit every day...which forms the past life memory of spirit...changing the natural condition notifies us of self destruction.

The same application happened in ancient times...as the modern time Fatima realization.

Fatima states....the cell of the HUMAN DNA changed...the brain chemicals changed....the imagery and feelings changed.

Our ancient brother...the occult scientist who created these reviews, recorded his own life in the atmosphere.
When the modern occult science converted the atmosphere...our brother's ancient past life spirit memory then spoke to the children who saw the loss of their own Mother's spirit....the spirit of human life. Our brother told them what had been caused...a new HELL/window in our atmosphere...by the UFO activation...removal of the Medium of life.

blog.world-mysteries.com...

My own radiation attacked included cutting off feelings at my wrists and also my head...besides attack on my lower legs.
Also the radiation caused intense prickling burning of my brain.

Caravaggio 1606 painted the Death of Mary

classroom.synonym.com... Plagues in 1600

A hadith (Bukhari 54:524) says that Muhammad believed rats to be "mutated Jews" (also confirmed by Sahih Muslim 7135 and 7136).

The biblical/holy ancient reasoning understood when Nature had been changed, for it caused the conditions by radiation atmospheric change....and the ancients did do occultism using the dust in their documents for powers.

Aren't you wound up tonight in our little corner of virtual reality. I know more than I'd like to know. So for now my holographic representation will sit back and laugh a little at your holographic representation.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I am a human being who was attacked because of occultism.

As a victim, I am fighting for the human rights of victimization and arguing against the established occult hierarchy ......worth the effort, just to demonstrate to your self possessed evolution, how evil you all are....and yet consider your own persons holy, and above the status of your family. You believe yourselves powerful by being in organizations and brotherhoods, and yet every single one of you faces the same life condition....death.

You write evil documentation about the spirit and death and then scared our family....and yet you are as scared as anyone....for when it comes to your own turn to die, you believe in evil.

I came to know evil only because I was studied as if I belonged to it...the modern time ancient considerations, imposing that my family were Aliens...or Satan as a Fallen Angel.

Yet when you review science...a human being safe in their own life makes considerations about powers that their own life does not belong. You consider information as if you know....yet what do you know?

The cause and effect of using occult practices....applying conversions to the dust of Earth attacked human life.

As I stated our ancient brother gained information about spirit and levitation of stone from the practice of using somatic brain drugged chemical spirit journeys. Using the matter of the burnt spirit....plants allowed him to review holographic memory of his origin life, where his own person as his brotherhood of self activated the destruction of life on Earth and also the Universe.

As the atmosphere lost its own presence and recording values by the activation of the UFO releases....the UFO itself was never recorded as a memory in the information that he studied. He wanted to own the state of stone levitation to use it for building practices...he wanted personal status of being magical and powerful as a Shaman. His family elders warned him that he was wrong....and his usual response...he murdered them.

He has used this response for the evolution of his spirit whenever challenged by his spiritual family....scientists, philosophers, spiritualists and psychics....he always murdered us.

When he applied the stone levitation technique that he factored...it eventually manifested the UFO body, which is the removal of the atmospheric mass as an act of destroying life on Earth. He eventually was self combusted and ancient archaeology supports this review.

Everytime his conscious self re-evolved a status of spiritual review....he recommited his life to persue science of the occult...and every time he attacked us. We first get warning signs as he removes the seals of the life of Earth. PHI...the light sound angelic fallout embedded as signals in Earth's fusion. He then destroys those signals and we begin to demonstrate life and cellular deterioration as an attack.

This is the beginning of the WAR.

Archaeological evidence also demonstrates that when our ancient brother died in his first occultist science millions of years ago...metal cutting discs were found embedded in the coal beds along with his bones. These discs form in the UFO condition on the outside of the Earth's atmosphere in the star particle/magnetosphere reaction as it heats. These discs come in and attack.

This is how the returned life of spirit, then advised their own persons about "throwing metal stars" as an act of attacking another life. All information that we use as a spirit, is given to us...information is formed via the condition in which it is formed.

As I have told you, having contact with the higher beings, we call angels who are androgynous spirits...not the O circular angels of sound...completely different spirits occultists. These spirits have always existed in origin light, for origin light only lost sound bodies from out of its origin.

Our own spirit came from out of origin light.

Our personal self is an innocent being.

Our brother took his innocent spiritual human self consciousness into a condition that allowed him to review evil and he then applied it.

I advise my brother that when he dies he suddenly realizes who he is as a spirit, and who he always was, and always is sorry for his evil life choices. How often does our brother have to destroy his and our life before he learns that spirit as a Creator is in the origin light...a light that he personally cannot access....our Creators.

The atmosphere did not create our life....it created yours.

You were a higher androgynous self manifesting...you attacked your own person and converted your spirit into your own self creation...a human life. In the attack of your own self converting...the stone converted and it began to levitate as your evil past life memory witness.

You know what you do as a consciousness relating to conversion for you were present in the act of conversion....why you know from and through the amount of radiation itself as light and sound imagery that communicates information to your own psyche.

You have never listened to your spiritual family because you are so self possessed in the state of ownership and powermongering...your own inheritance.

You never knew about the UFO activation, for the removal of the atmosphere by the UFO forming removed the condition for recording spirit. This is why the UFO is an artificial presence on Earth as an act of destruction of life...for it removes the mass of our atmosphere.

You once again gave our human life to the conditions of spiritual attack and self destruction.

Congratulations on your self possession.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The UFO holographic memory of past life atmospheric PHI reactivation states the following
1. America's atmospheric mass will drop out in a huge cold reaction of atmospheric disturbance attacking life in America.
2. When the atmosphere drops...it allows a space U body to form and the above heated gases in the outside of Earth....suddenly convert and become instantaneous cold bodies. At the moment the gases have remained heated due to atmospheric loss and an increase in star radiation particle interaction.
3. These gases heavy when cold then drop into the atmosphere and hit the Earth stone.
4. The archaeologocial geological review of the UFO attack thought it to be meteor hits, whereas it was UFO hits.
5. This is how the ancient freezing of nature happened.
6. Our brother a higher being was not in the state of freeze. for his own life had self combusted in the lead up to the freeze. Ancient holographic memory showed our brother lived on Earth as a higher consciousness. When he reactivated the origin Earth UFO attack, it continued to remanifest on Earth as an attack. When Earth life froze the attack of the UFO condition was stopped. Our atmospheric body mass remained in a stable condition until new occult practices.
7. Meteors demonstrate that the modern types of stone hitting Earth is a lighter stone relating to nuclear fuel release in radiation fields reheating, that normally crumbles and disintegrates into particles and the gases as they unfreeze redistribute a cold gas into our atmosphere.
8. The latest hits of meteors demonstrate that the gases have heated and no longer redistribute cold gases...instead combust and release blasts.
9. The theory of the UFO hit in America relates to the meteor interaction.
10. As the collider experiments react with the atmospheric interaction, it increases the amount of mass lost...which is why new meteor releases have been advised.

This review relates to the modern day occultist and his incorrect evaluations regarding the UFO fallout as a condition of creating our atmosphere.....instead it relates to the condition of destroying our atmosphere when reactivated. The UFO condition was going away...and new occult practices brought it back to Earth.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The psychic spiritual review states the following about our brother's occultist mind considerations.

He is an organic human being with a DNA formed signal inside of his own body that advises his body how to replace itself as a cell interaction.....it does not advise him how to form his adult spirit human being....as his own consciousness proposes.

Our origin parent, angelic androgynous beings communicate to our life from origin light and they were and are the adult life forms.....they only lived once on Earth. They had sexual intercourse and allowed a new life to be created. When they died, their adult presences communicated to the younger spirits, and allowed them to become adult selves.

As our brother uses his own organic life, spiritual information that only exists for around 100 years, he incorrectly advises his person about reactions of energy. His own awareness cannot advise his person of correct data.

As we live as an organic life in the condition of the level of the "freeze" the only cold reaction we belong to as a human organic life is an instantaneous freezing of the water of the air.

His collider experiments want an instantaneous cold reaction, that does not apply to the ground state where he is trying to activate his collider theory proposal. The form of cold that he relates is on the outside of our atmosphere.

As the ground freeze relates to his mind memory condition of interacting light and sound imagery with his thought proposal...his thoughts or his intellect is giving him false information relating to the cold reactions. Our brother is not the Creator and a Creator self never existed. Creation has formed naturally by its own evolving bodies....the only Creator our brother envisions is in his own mind considering his own person.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join