It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tisulsky find — Girl in a casket

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Its common knowledge that there is no written account or evidence as to its creation. . Take your own advice. You actually let me down on this one.

Local Aymara Indians insisted that the ruins were there long before the great Inca civilization came to the area and conquered it around 1450. Local legend states the founders of Tiahuanacu were taller and had distinctive facial characteristics quite apart from the high-cheekboned visages of today's dwellers of the high plateau.

All we have is a description, because even the locals have NO IDEA who they were.

Peace out Bud. I'm done here.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Triton1128
a reply to: Harte

Its common knowledge that there is no written account or evidence as to its creation. . Take your own advice. You actually let me down on this one.

Local Aymara Indians insisted that the ruins were there long before the great Inca civilization came to the area and conquered it around 1450. Local legend states the founders of Tiahuanacu were taller and had distinctive facial characteristics quite apart from the high-cheekboned visages of today's dwellers of the high plateau.

All we have is a description, because even the locals have NO IDEA who they were.

Peace out Bud. I'm done here.

Not that smooth, bud, switching from construction methods to the physical appearance of the culture.

The Tiahuanaco people can't be examined, beyond their remains that is.
The construction can.

Harte

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte
The Tiahuanaco people can't be examined, beyond their remains that is.

Remains like this, which are of perfectly normal Amerindians
uk.reuters.com...

Archeologists have uncovered the 1,300-year-old skeleton of a ruler or priest of the ancient Tiwanaku civilization together with precious jewels inside a much-looted pyramid in western Bolivia.

The bones are "in very good condition" and belong to either "a ruler or a priest," Roger Angel Cossio, the Bolivian archeologist who made the discovery, told Reuters on Wednesday.

He said the tomb -- containing a diadem and fist-sized carved pendant of solid gold -- survived centuries of looting by Spanish invaders and unscrupulous raiders who depleted Tiwanaku of many precious treasures.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join