It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tisulsky find — Girl in a casket

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Googled some more and came up with this.. I call Hoax also. Good story though..
cartman.tv...

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: HoldMyBeer

Wondering how the professor could possibly hazard those estimates of how old the coffin/girl was. Fascinated by the liquid!!!???

I believe they must have done some kind of carbon test to come to those conclusions.

I agree about the liquid, whatever it was, it kept her preserved 800 million years. And as soon they removed the liquid she started to turn black, so they filled the coffin back with the same liquid and she turned back to the way they found her.

I find it absolutely amazing.

Carbon testing is only good for up to 50,000 years old. It is impossible to find out how old this thing is using that method if, as they say, it is 800 million years old. How did they get to that age i don't know.

However, looks like this came from a known hoax site so i don't think this is real at all.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

a reply to: Byrd

Thank you for your research, I did some research and come up with nothing really.

I cannot argue that you are wrong as much as I want to, because I believe you are correct in your findings.

And in a way this does sadden me a little, because I would have loved this to been true.

It really bothers me that many people have nothing else better to do then creating mysteries or fairy tales to fool people.

I have to agree the story was very fascinating and quite detailed to say the lease.

Thanks again.

Informer, let me commend you on this post.

My experience at ATS has been that, when a poster makes outlandish claims such as the one in your OP, they are utterly resistant to other posters pointing out the fallacies in their claim. It is often, perhaps usually, the case that such a claimant will press to the point of absurdity their claim and completely ignore any evidence to the contrary.

In your case, the opposite has occurred.

Thank you for a refreshing response and an acknowledgement of the falsity of the story that you brought here. You exhibit here your openness to evidence and your willingness to take in new information.

That is much appreciated.

Harte

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: skywatcher44
cartman.tv...

And yet if it were a tue story that was meant to be buried the only safe way to ever recite it would be on a site like that.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Informer1958

You don't get my point?

You don't get that this sarcophagus would not survive 800 million years, intact, full of pink-blue crystal clear liquid...which is it by the way? Pink? blue? Crystal clear?

Who's the scientist that dated it?

Have you bothered to do any kind of research on this at all? You're speaking as if it's all true despite there being a handful of sources saying the exact same thing, one of which is banned here for spouting so much BS.

Pink/Blue Clear

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: skywatcher44
cartman.tv...

And yet if it were a true story that was meant to be buried the only safe way to ever recite it would be on a site like that.

Agreed. But that written piece by MR Roman Yanchenko cartman.tv... who I have tried to find ( Twitter- no success), seems more genuine than the story.

After a Youtube search There are two uploads within the heading for TIsulsky both I presume by the same poster and both in Russian, the videos were both posted in Early 2015 both have few views and no comments or recomendations. I will add below to see if any feedback..

edit on 6 1 2016 by skywatcher44 because: Added Russian Youtube..

edit on 6 1 2016 by skywatcher44 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6 1 2016 by skywatcher44 because: Added

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Thank you for the follow up.

I read your link and find it very interesting.

cartman.tv...

It was interesting that someone really went out their way to find evidence to this mystery, but it appears there was no one alive that could confirm if it was true.

Is there an English version to your first video?

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It said 800 million years old, before the creation of coal on earth.

Can someone verify at that time would Marble have formed as well?

I'm no geologist

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

a reply to: skywatcher44

Thank you for the follow up.

Is there an English version to your first video?

No English link or subtitles, maybe someone reading ? will be able to translate anything relevant..

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
It said 800 million years old, before the creation of coal on earth.

Can someone verify at that time would Marble have formed as well?

I'm no geologist

It's a long time ago, but I'd say marble has an older history.

Marble forms. It's not like there was some "Marble Age" where all the marble we have today formed in the same era or anything.

Harte

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Thank you for your research, I did some research and come up with nothing really.

I cannot argue that you are wrong as much as I want to, because I believe you are correct in your findings.

And in a way this does sadden me a little, because I would have loved this to been true.

All of us who speak up when these things are NOT true generally have one big event in common - we all found similar material at one time and were fascinated with it. We read the "alternative history" and "ancient aliens" and then someone (a book, in my case) stepped up and said "it's not true. If you don't believe me, do some simple research and check the information."

In my case, it was Velikovsky, and the book was "Crash Go The Chariots." I looked up the information on Pacal's tomb and discovered all the things Velikovsky had been hiding that would have "broken" his story. But what I also got from the experience is the sense that there's wonderful things out there to be curious about (Pacal's tomb). Nowadays, I look at these stories and look into their background. While many are false, they have also led me to discover many fascinating treasures and ideas - which lead me into some cultural research...

...and on down many wonderful rabbit holes!

You're probably of an age where you're getting close to retirement. Looking into these cases, playing Sherlock Holmes to a weird news report is one of the best exercises your brain can have! On the way, you'll learn some languages, learn art history, learn... as Howard Carter said, "Wonderful things!"

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Thank you, and I completely agree with you.

Yes, I spend a lot of times on the internet researching many things and going down so many rabbit holes and learning some amazing things.

And then once in a while I am fooled, however it is a learning experience that never stops.

Thanks for the wonderful post.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This story (while it seems to have already been proven a hoax) is very similar to a piece I saw on some sort of mystery tv show many years ago. I dont' remember all the details, I think it was around 7 yrs ago, but much of the details are the same. Ancient grave of young girl discovered perfectly preserved underground in small Russian village, and when she is removed from her resting place by authorities begins to immediately and rapidly decay. Amidst protests from the locals, authorities relent and try to return her, but of course it's too late and lethal cursery had already set upon the locals and the lead excavators. I remember it portrayed as a true event and was one part of a segment involving other high strangeness like the Travis Walton account if I remember correctly. I don't remember them trying to place an exact number on her age. It looks like the story in the op didn't start circulating till 2013? Is anyone else aware of similar stories, or of the program I'm foggily recalling? Perhaps there is a small much less exaggerated grain of truth here somewhere. I'll return if I find anything of interest.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Not so Sure about this Hoax Story ...
but from what i Read and Seen Video and Pics of a Similar Story
This sure isnt a Hoax of what Im about to tell..

when I Came Across this Thread on ATS
when i started too Read about a Coffin encased with Liquid to Preserve a Body !

I Immediately thought of a True Story a True Happening ,

of what was Found In China a Woman in Stone Coffin Filled
with a Strange Liquid ( that was Yet to be Tested )
in the city of Taizhou

Here is that Story of the Finding on the National Geographic Website

The Ironically the Clothing is Similar to the OP Story

Pictures: Lifelike "Wet Mummy" Found During Roadbuilding

Freed from a liquid-filled coffin last week, the centuries-old Chinese woman had been found when roadbuilders stumbled upon a tomb.
news.nationalgeographic.com...

more about it
She's aged well: Face of incredibly preserved 700-year-old mummy found by chance by Chinese road workers

By Oliver Pickup
Updated: 07:59 EST, 8 March 2011
www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 52016FridayfAmerica/Chicago17 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
WOW AMAZING is this for Real???

a Must see..

Whats, Amazing about this Mummy is its so well preserved
that it body is like it been recently dead and moves !
and complete organs intact !

The 2,000 Year-Old Mummified Body of Lady Xin Zhui HD - Archaeology Documentary
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
She's hot!

Well, we know its possible on a scale such as this lady!

Maybe it did happen, just not 800 million years old, or as deep in the earth!

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

Thank you for this fantastic video.

It certainly seems the Egyptians could have learned a thing or two from the Chinese when it came to preserving their dead.

I am amazed that they found red blood still in her body after 2,000 years. The doctors claim her internal organs were still preserved almost perfectly.

She was wearing a hair piece, I had no idea that wigs had been invented 2,000 yeas ago.

This is a great find.
edit on 8-1-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

a reply to: Wolfenz

Thank you for this fantastic video.

It certainly seems the Egyptians could have learned a thing or two from the Chinese when it came to preserving their dead.

I am amazed that they found red blood still in her body after 2,000 years. The doctors claim her internal organs were still preserved almost perfectly.

She was wearing a hair piece, I had no idea that wigs had been invented 2,000 yeas ago.

This is a great find.

your Welcome ...

Its something you dont hear everyday ... Im Amazed of the Flexibility the body has with Soft tissue, as if she was just recently passed away, and having complete body organs Heart, Lung, Liver , Stomach and even the BRAIN being Intact soft and Moist let alone finding blood in the Veins , as the previous Post before that of another Body that is 700 years old encased in a Preserving Liquid in a Stone Coffin close of being the same way... The 2,000 body was found in the early 70s and the 700 year old body was just found recently , Mummy's all over china ... and in China Pyramids , Egypt , and South America too..

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Thank you, and I completely agree with you.

Yes, I spend a lot of times on the internet researching many things and going down so many rabbit holes and learning some amazing things.

And then once in a while I am fooled, however it is a learning experience that never stops.

Thanks for the wonderful post.

How does the trouble someone would endure to make up an
account of this nature. Make a story like this any less amazing
whether it's true or not? If it's a hoax and it fooled you, I'd still
say that's one hell of a G-D hoax. Which could perpetuate the
story all over again and again. Funny how that seems to be exactly
the case with all these so called untruths or hoaxes rather. And
something our academics might well consider besides that.
It's often said that the truth lives forever. And lies die with
those who tell them.

SnF OP
edit on Rpm10816v43201600000035 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
While the entire DNA profiling was first developed and put into use in 1985, a random regional soviet scientist somehow confirm DNA uniformity of his mummy and modern slavic man in 1969.

Have some vodka.
edit on 9-1-2016 by Antares1 because: Recommending some beverage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join