It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tisulsky find — Girl in a casket

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

CITATIONS REQUIRED

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

You don't get that this sarcophagus would not survive 800 million years, intact,

So marble has an expired date? have you research how long marble can last, especially if it is air tight?

found a two-meter marble casket amazingly precise mechanical manufacture.

Have you bothered to do any kind of research on this at all?

Yes I have, and I just provided evidence of bodies preserved for thousands of years perfectly.

You're speaking as if it's all true despite there being a handful of sources saying the exact same thing,

Is there any evidence that prove this is a lie?

one of which is banned here for spouting so much BS.

You do not know if anyone was banned and for what reason, and what does that have to do with the OP?

There are strange discoveries found all over the world all the time. We do not have the answers to many of them to this day.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: HoldMyBeer

Since current scientific belief is that the Cambrian explosion only happened 650 million years ago I think the translation may be wrong and it may be 80 million years old rather then 800 million, if it is the 800 million year age then this would put it toward the end of a period known as the snow ball earth period, a hypothetical period which is gaining scientific credibility during which time the planet
is believed to have frozen over entirely, I say toward the tail end but 50 million years before it was supposedly past, the snow ball earth period is though to have occurred between 2.2 billion years ago to about 750 million years ago, there was then apparently no eco system above the microbe level until about 650 million years ago though this is hypothetical and some multi cellular remains/fossil evidence have been discovered that are radically older which may challenge the Cambrian explosion theory.
www.sciencedaily.com...

Now it could be that the Snow ball earth period was not a contiguous period of freezing (though it is believed that the sea have frozen over even at the equator several time's during this period) but a period of global ice ages interspersed by warmer period's, indeed it may also have been a global extinction level event and entire eco systems may have come and gone in and before that period.

For this female to be almost identical to us is interesting, could if real this be evidence of a non terrestrial origin for humanity?.

Then again here is some supportive if anecdotal information.
If true this would suggest an eco system at the right time,
www.uncommondescent.com...

The problem also for the upper age is that 800 million years ago there were no forests or even tree's, or plant's according to modern theory (Which remains' only theory and could be wrong) but 80 million years ago coal was still being formed, this is regarded as youngish coal though.
www.miningandexploration.ca...

While I think the translation may have added a single zero this is far from the only odd find in coal, ask most miner's who have spent there life down a pit and you may be greeted if they decide to talk about it with an unusual tale or two of odd find's in the coal, indeed the whole field of OOPARTS would not exist if it was not for such odd find's.

The few tale's in this are just the tip of a very large ice berg which most paleontological professors wished would just go away.
perdurabo10.tripod.com...

Then remember this, if dated accurately and if the date for the lady is actually 80 million years then this would be 40 million years older at 120 million years old.
www.hiddenmysteries.org...

edit on 5-1-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Thanks for these wonderful Articles. This one below really caught my interest.

perdurabo10.tripod.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

I did elaborate.

Obviously you don't know how coal is formed, there is massive amounts of pressure involved.

A 10 foot thick seam of peat is needed to form a 1 foot seam of coal.

This sarcophagus was found within a 20 metre seam of coal.

It may not even have been Marble but a marble like stone like substance, as for the pressure, yes Coal is formed under immense pressure and most is from tree's that died before fungus learned how to digest cellulose so when they died the tree would just sit were it had fallen with many later generations of tree's falling onto it in often swamp like conditions which were often but not alway's later covered in peat layers but also sometime's sand and even sandstone and other alluvial deposits as land became ocean and vice versa.

Marble however though sometimes prone to dissolving in acidic conditions despite being crystallized limestone can often exist at much higher pressure's, indeed marble is formed by limestone being exposed to much higher heat and pressure than coal and also from much deeper underground, remember limestone and it's natural derivative marble is a metamorphic rock that may be the remains' of sea organism's calcite shell's that settled first on the bed of the ocean then got buried then compressed and forced into chalk's and limestone's and of course marble's.

SO yes it could easily survive that pressure but to be intact and not broken the mechanical strength of the container would be interesting, remember you can stand on a tray of egg's if they are upright.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

As we say up north (England) I have
been interesting in this subject for donkey's years.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

SO yes it could easily survive that pressure but to be intact and not broken the mechanical strength of the container would be interesting, remember you can stand on a tray of egg's if they are upright.

Thank you for your post I found it very enlighten.

Yes, I love reading some of the amazing discoveries that are unearth around the world, and it is interesting to how governments will hide some of them, shroud them in secrete for their own benefits.

I wish more can be found about the girl in the coffin and I would love to know what scientific discovery was with the liquid.

One would think some kind of fountain of youth.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Thanks for that. I also was under the impression that carbon dating had it's pitfalls? At least back then? Anyways, captivating story. I find myself skeptically intrigued.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

What I want to know is what happened to the girl in the coffin and what did the scientist discover? Why was their work never published?

What was the composition of the pink-blue liquid?

This should refutes the "Darwinian theory" of the origin of man from apes.

Well ATS, what are your opinions, and theories on this interesting topic?

Isn't that the end to all of these? It always ends with the evidence just disappearing, or some men in black take it and so on.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Sorry I went too far off thread with speculation about nano technology so have deleted this post.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

If this coffin and it's contents did exist I doubt if it was that old. It could have been very old, maybe just a hundred thousand years could have created this if everything lined up correctly.

The way that they judge the earths age and what was on it is based on something that may be wrong, it uses known references that only go back a couple of thousand years to reference the testing. Nobody can actually find the age properly, but since we cannot prove them wrong, we are forced to accept consensus of the time on this matter. If most of the professionals believe it is correct even though it is far from correct, it is considered approved and real.

I don't know if this stuff is real or not, I am just saying I do not believe in what science is saying on some issues. This could be real and it could be a hoax, there is no proof other than a story.

The bodies in the basement or tombs of the Vatican are very old and they look like the people are asleep. I have seen pictures of their glass displays. I don't know what they are preserved with, but the technology must have been around for a very long time.

edit on 5-1-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Interesting, yes.

I believe we are talking about a technology, that is hundreds of years more advance than today.

Even if the carbon dating is wrong by a few millions of years, it still doesn't explain this kind of technology of preservation.

This is unlike anything I have read or seen in my 57 years.

Then there is her clothing, there is nothing that can explain this. Dress was shear almost see threw, and made of lace. I have to believe this might be one of the greatest finds of history on earth, and perhaps extraterrestrial.

I agree with a poster who recently said, it is known that many UFO's have had hundreds of eyewitness of seeing humans, some tall, some normal, and many with blond, or white hair.
edit on 5-1-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The story appears to have originated on a Russian"funky news" site in 2013 (earliest mention I find of it.) They had other stories about Giant Flying Amoebas (I kid you not) invading cities, Nazca lines showing "beheading people" and so on and so forth.

The story does not appear (in any language that I've checked) before 2013.

Some of the sites this story appears on have the disclaimer that the stories are "for entertainment only" and they do not guarantee that these are true.

Others have pointed out the flaws in the story -- it's a typical tale for these sites
* impossible technology is found that astonishes everyone
* it's going to "change history" (or prove aliens/annunaki/giants/etc)
* everyone involved in the story is either dead or a name that cannot be proven
* a number of logical holes (such as "carbon dating something to 800 million years... carbon dating can't be done on something that old)
* the Fascinating Object is taken away by government/Illuminati/Smithsonian who fear disclosure
* it disappears forever
* no followup occurs.
* in spite of many sites disclosing the information, no site is ever taken down to "prevent this knowledge from spreading", none of the reporters (who appear at UFO conferences) or writers (ditto) has been killed (a few have died from various circumstances, decades after they report it. You'd think that any organization that desperately wanted this hushed would not wait 30 years to kill the one reporting it... particularly when they've got a well known speaking career at psychic fairs and UFO conferences and so forth.)

Bottom line: it's fake. We've seen these before.

We DO see valid stories of coverups and we do see valid stories of mysterious objects (Baghdad battery is one of them) but there's always followup research ("batteries" are actually scroll cases... I understand they found some with the scrolls inside them) and you can always trace sources.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Let's start with your OP. Aside from the lack of corroborating evidence aside from anecdotal reminiscence, when the "article" and I use that term very loosely for this, gets to the part where it talks about genetic testing but this discovery is alleged to have occurred in 1969 while the earliest genetic fingerprint test didn't exist until 1984 and wasn't used until 1986. Prior to that all you had was blood typing. And let's not forget that if this find were real(and it's not) DNA testing of 800 million year old material is 100% impossible with 2015 technology due to DNA's half life. Complete BS claim. Then there is a "professor" who somehow has no name. Awfully convenient that its as impossible to check who made these claims as it is the provenance of the alleged find itself. Then there are no photos, no published data, nothing remotely resembling science that supports this claim despite your "article";s claim that soviet scientists were to publish their data and shock the world. There is no description of how this "site" was dated either. Yet you buy it hook line and sinker based on absolutely zero verifiable data. As for it refuting "Darwinian Theory" of man from apes... Modern Evolutionary Synthesis says nothing of the sort. We did not come from apes, we are apes and share common ancestry with the other great apes. For this there actually IS genetic evidence to support it.

Now let's touch on your equally insane "evidence" as you call it, for remarkably well preserved bodies that are 10-12KA. Again... there is even LESS to support this piece than there is your OP. Your "evidence" is a YouTube video with nothing resembling science yet again. It's just a video with music over it. There is no provenance once again, there is no city in Northern Iran dated to 10-12KA and the Iranian government has released data stating the site is roughly 850 years old. That's a far cry from 10-12KA. And then there's the claim that it is Gilgamesh... utter poppycock. Gilgamesh was a real person, he ruled Mesopotamia sometime between 2800 and 2500BPE(most likely during the 26th century BPE) during the Early Dynastic period(2900-2350BPE) and according to Mesopotamian lore, was buried in the middle of the Euphrates. He would have been buried nowhere near Persia and nowhere near as far back as 10-12KA which was 7500-9500 years before he lived. You claim you have provided proof of this

Yes I have, and I just provided evidence of bodies preserved for thousands of years perfectly.

but a YouTube video isn't proof, it's a video with a soundtrack and no citations providing an iota of supporting data.

In regards to the source material, when called out on the unacceptability of it by Chadwickus, your response was...

You do not know if anyone was banned and for what reason, and what does that have to do with the OP?

We do know for a fact that BeforeItsNews is banned as a source and we know exactly why, because it's about as reliable a source as The Onion. What that has to do with your OP is that it is a direct reflection on the credibility of the OP and its subsequent material being presented. Just like your claim regarding how it was dated.

I believe they must have done some kind of carbon test to come to those conclusions.

This claim goes to show how little research you have done on your own and are instead just repeating information based solely on confirmation bias. Had you done even the most basic due diligence you would have discovered that 14C dating is effective to an upper limit of 50-60KA and most people in related fields don't like using it for anything older than 40-50KA due to the increases in the margin of error the less 14C there is available in the sampled material. Much oin the same way that it would have been 100% impossible to get genetic samples from an 800MA source.

This thread belongs in the hoax bin or LOL forum.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Thank you for your research, I did some research and come up with nothing really.

I cannot argue that you are wrong as much as I want to, because I believe you are correct in your findings.

And in a way this does sadden me a little, because I would have loved this to been true.

It really bothers me that many people have nothing else better to do then creating mysteries or fairy tales to fool people.

I have to agree the story was very fascinating and quite detailed to say the lease.

Thanks again.

edit on 6-1-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Read the above post then read my below post, you should calm down some.

It was not my intention to fool anyone as you are trying to claim, sure I am wrong and that is what ATS is about.

This is why I love ATS. The poster above you already did a credible post and was polite while doing so.

You need to tone down your wording a little and not try to come off so braising.

If it's any consolation to you, I agree with you.
edit on 6-1-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

fair enough, but based on some of the defiance in your earlier replies, I hope you can see how I would come to such a harsh conclusion. I do however understand that when frustration sets in after seeing similar hoaxes perpetrated, I should exercise more caution because no matter how well intended I am in regards to trying to educate, it can often fall on deaf ears when I come off as a huge prick. For that I extend an olive branch. I was double checking some data while Byrd was posting. had I seen her far more eloquent reply, I probably would have ceased and desisted in finishing my post..

edit on 6-1-2016 by peter vlar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Fair enough,

However what would you expect when one doesn't know the truth.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Mods this does belong in the hoax bin.

My recommendation is to close this thread. Mystery has been solved.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

you are correct, hence my extending you an olive branch. I could have used a different tone and again, I do apologize. Like I said, there is a vast chasm between Byrd's post and my own. identical information only she was courteous and I was condescending. It really wasn't my intent to come off so harsh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join