It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Got the Funk (might be a tad gross)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
My sinuses don't burn any more. The crap is out of my chest. My throat doesn't hurt like it did but it's scratchy and itchy, like I'd swallowed some of that pink fiberglass insulation. No, I've never swallowed it but have had it on me and know how it itches. If I can stop coughing from the scratchy throat long enough to get some sleep I'd be okay.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I've got the same but not as bad tho I did have it back in November. Was really bad like you, also ran a fever.
Ended up going to the doctor.
If you go to the doc, be sure to ask for a sinus "cocktail" shot. I swear within 30 minutes you'll be feeling a hundred times better.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Rock and rye. My grandmother swore by it as does my mother. I keep a pint myself for when I'm feeling like your description. Btw the lung butter was hilarious.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I think the wacky weather is to blame, for myself anyway. Christmas week I shopped and ran errands in shorts and tshirts. Big storms yesterday with a thunder, lightening and hail. This morning the wind in howling and weather forecast to be a little above freezing today.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: drivers1492
Lol thanks. It didn't feel hilarious. It was like breathing through Jello.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: maybee
I think that's part of it. When the weather changes radically from day to day I get the sinus drainage and it snowballs from there. Yuck.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join