It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A piece of my mind

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
So whats up folks? and no i cant actually give you a piece of my corrupted mind (you would not want it anyway)

I have moved once a year, sometimes i live in one place for only about four months, because of noisy neighbor syndrome. just moved to my new place a couple of days ago and you guessed it, its on again, i just want to sleep at night... i don`t care if people slaughter pigs in their places during the day, but during the night, man...

I dont like to work anymore, because our society is evil and most jobs and companies are evil (paying taxes only in india and welding stuff for chinese whaling ships and what not) and i am a lazy bastardo who only likes to paint models and to be left alone, otherwise i would buy a house high up in the mountains (oh the sweet silence of the mountains). And i would not like to work first a billion years, so i could afford it, why i just cant build my own house in the woods? i know how to build a house but someone (evil company) claims to own the land and everything in it, trees and all, could you believe it?

And this isis immigration thingy,, like whaat? okay now we all know some weird conspiracy (SNIP) is going on, i mean 9.11 could have been a black ops Russian thing or something but this is big, and it is happening everywhere.

I am a helpful person, if you need something you can count on me, but i am not going to help my country anymore, you have messed things up pretty badly, and that goes for all other countries too,

So i am going to boycott just about anything and everything from now on, i am not going to participate anymore.

Now if yo will excuse me, i am going to start painting up my limited edition Dungeons and Dragons collectors series Eye tyrant, its frigging awesome.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

I like your rant.

It is the same for me. Everywhere I go, no peace, no peace, "What do you want us to do?"...DIEEEEE, DIEEEEE!

I pulled out of the evil empire some years ago. It was a mutual decision. They could not cope with me and I could not cope with them.

I wish you lots of peace. I hope you can one day find your tranquillity.

But don't get me started on the lack of female company. Wow, that stings, and makes me start singing Patsy Cline songs (not joking either). I am currently practising a very good version of her "Crazy" song.

Crazy? Yes it is.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

A gamester huh?

Then why don't you learn the rules to the "system" play the game, work the system, find the loop holes, and make a butt load of money and live large in a nice quiet place. If you got the savy, It shouldn't take but a few years and it's actually kinda fun.

The www. is at your disposal....it's all in there!

edit on 5-1-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
That Eye tyrant sounds cool. Could you post pics when you're done?

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve
So whats up folks? and no i cant actually give you a piece of my corrupted mind (you would not want it anyway)

I have moved once a year, sometimes i live in one place for only about four months, because of noisy neighbor syndrome. just moved to my new place a couple of days ago and you guessed it, its on again, i just want to sleep at night... i don`t care if people slaughter pigs in their places during the day, but during the night, man...

I dont like to work anymore, because our society is evil and most jobs and companies are evil (paying taxes only in india and welding stuff for chinese whaling ships and what not) and i am a lazy bastardo who only likes to paint models and to be left alone, otherwise i would buy a house high up in the mountains (oh the sweet silence of the mountains). And i would not like to work first a billion years, so i could afford it, why i just cant build my own house in the woods? i know how to build a house but someone (evil company) claims to own the land and everything in it, trees and all, could you believe it?

And this isis immigration thingy,, like whaat? okay now we all know some weird conspiracy (SNIP) is going on, i mean 9.11 could have been a black ops Russian thing or something but this is big, and it is happening everywhere.

I am a helpful person, if you need something you can count on me, but i am not going to help my country anymore, you have messed things up pretty badly, and that goes for all other countries too,

So i am going to boycott just about anything and everything from now on, i am not going to participate anymore.

Now if yo will excuse me, i am going to start painting up my limited edition Dungeons and Dragons collectors series Eye tyrant, its frigging awesome.

Don't work then, paint.

Why are you complaining about immigrants?

I hate noise at night ( and sometimes in the day). I have insomnia and take sleep where I can get it. Ear plugs fall out of my ears (squishy ones for ears, earbuds from phones or MP3 players). I put rain sleep sounds on my laptop to cover up noises outside. Or dreamingwithjeff.com I live in a pretty quiet village, too.

D&D is a good medium to choose to paint. I am looking at D&D dice on the base of my monitor right now.
edit on 5-1-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Too bad you are not deaf dumb and blind, well 2 out of 3 at least. Would solve most of your issues.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra
There's nothing like a good set of D&D dice.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
If you're having trouble falling asleep you might try Jeff Bridges Sleep Tapes. It helps me sometimes.
By the way, I was wondering if the Eye Tyrant was a kind of Beholder.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Or he could play any speech by the POTUS or POPE.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

That sucks! I remember the first apartment my husband and I moved into. Screaming kids everywhere and parents yelling. Kids would climb on the car and slide down the roof. We worked hard all day and couldn't relax very well at night or on weekends. That was many years ago. When I was a kid, when we got too loud and unruly, we were told to keep it down and be respectful of the neighbors. Then you had the neighbors who had to come visit you the minute you got home and if you made excuses that we had things to do or whatever, they would feel like we were mad at them. It was stifling!

Where we are now, we have been here for like forever and a couple of years ago, we ended up with the neighbor from hell. She got into loud screaming matches with other neighbors, was rude and obnoxious and self absorbed. Cops were called all the time. Finally she was kicked out last year and we heard how she had been kicked out of other places as well. After she left it was back to peace and quiet and now come Spring or Summer we have to move to a cheaper place and I fear what kind of neighbors we'll have.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Don't give up on your country or society yet, friend. Without your active participation in the community, and a care for your surroundings and the society you are a vital part of, it rots, only leading to more noisy neighbors.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

One of the biggest issues for the migrants?!?

Where to charge their I-Phones...

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

If you're having trouble falling asleep you might try Jeff Bridges Sleep Tapes.

Sometimes the relaxation tapes don't cut it when you've got about 40 teens clattering about upstairs and deafening you with concert-volume Drum n Bass.

You may detect the tone of one who has suffered.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I dont like to work anymore,

most jobs and companies are evil

Why do you support them by buying and painting their models, unless seeing you dont like work, perhaps you stole them!

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Got me! no, i buy models, then paint em up real good, sell them for double, or triple, buy the same model again with the money, paint it better than before, and gazaam! i have a ton of free models and cash..

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Yeah, i need to post a thingy about my models someday, there are some good paints on them, and nice conversions and custom sculpts..

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I have to post some of my builds, too. I have one finished farm house. I'm working on a church now.
Here's a threadin case you want to branch out and build dioramas and such. Like another poster said, you might want to make building stuff and doing what you love your job. There's a market for it. I saw a website where they buy stuff from crafters. If I can find it I'll post it in a comment.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Is this it?

www.etsy.com... 1=056844f6-8fc4-4dd1-a3bb-22d75d4a8b13&gclid=CjwKEAiAk7O0BRD9_Ka2w_PhwSkSJAAmKswxmHWmBopszC9UEa7Of_GDZ8KuiYMf5sth7Nmi99G-hxoC8k7w_wcB

It's hard to navigate the etsy world but if you have a nice product, it can be done.
edit on 6-1-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
That's not it but looks pretty cool. I'll check it out. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Checked it out,, looks sweet.

i have not done many buildings but love to do winter and nature dioramas,, i think that after my current projects, i am finally going to start building a diorama of a post apocalyptic Moscow, i just have to map out a particular area, i really like the looks of some the older metro entrances, and i am going to make it in 28mm scale, so it can be used for gaming purposes also

top topics

<<   2 >>

join