It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside Daesh Terror Weapons Lab

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Sky News has broadcast a video purportedly filmed inside a Daesh Techncal College which claims the terror group are making terrifying explosives aimed at being used throughout Europe.

The contents of the video, if genuine, are truly astounding and will no doubt send shivers down the spine of even the most cynical of us.

Sky claim Daesh have recruited top scientists and weapon experts and they claim these experts have been able to modify weapons that were once thought to be redundant. This has been achieved through the experts devising a thermal battery that is required in the use of Surface to Air missiles, something that has never been achieved by any other terrorist group previously.

According to the article, a member of he Syrian Free Army passed over 8 hours of unedited video tape, not fully understanding the importance of the footage. Hmm, really?

They also claim that using the footage, they have identified where the training centre is located, so maybe a visit from the RAF will wipe this place off the face of the Earth?

I don't know what to make of this if I'm honest, the way the footage has found its way to Sky doesn't sit well. If it is genuine, then it would confirm that it's only their ideology that is backward.

news.sky.com...

It appears the video has now been removed from YouTube.
edit on 5/1/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

"The video is private"

Not working for me :/

If true... this is very disconcerting
edit on 5-1-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Okay, I'll try to fix it.

Maybe it's a permission thing?

Edit- It was working perfectly when I previewed it. It is now advising a sharing error, I'll remove it and attach a link to another Sky news article with the video.
edit on 5/1/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Okay, I'll try to fix it.

Maybe it's a permission thing?

Fine for me, it might be a UK only thing.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Videos are working for me inside the sky news website - I am in U.S. so maybe it was a UK only thing. Glad I can view vids directly on their website - they have some really sophisticated weaponry there. That's extremely scary to think about

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

It looks like the video has been removed from YouTube, but yes, if true, then it looks like they have become much more sophisticated.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Didin't see much in the video that sent one shiver down my spine...Remote controlled cars..? Obviously you've never watched Scrapheap Challenge or mythbusters. Though the bit at the end where they found a novel way to remove a head with a black and Decker 6" angle grinder was nearly scary.
edit on 5-1-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Just wait till they get their hands on chemical weapons... it is an inevitability imho!

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Were the remote control cars in those programmes laden with explosives and used as a terror weapon? Did they manage to resurrect redundant SAM's by coming up with their own thermal battery?

As I said in my O.P, if it is genuine, they have moved onto another level imo.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
With a title like that and coming from Sky... I would say this is propaganda but it won't stop me watching it. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I have friends in Europe, so it is a bit worrisome. Especially if you know about Nostradamus of the Balkans because she predicted that by the end of 2016, Europe would cease to exist at the end of the year and become a wasteland almost entire devoid of any form of life.

Nostradamus of the Balkans is a Blind Bulgarian clairvoyant.

She predicted the 2004 Tasmania and 9/11 attacks.

A Bulgarian clairvoyant who died 20 years ago warned of the rise of ISIS by claiming there would be a 'great Muslim war' in 2016, it has been reported.

She predicted it would take place in Syria and would come to a conclusion in 2043 with the establishment of a caliphate with Rome at its centre, News.com.au reports.

Vanga reportedly said Europe will 'cease to exist' by the end of next year, leaving the continent 'almost empty' and a 'wasteland almost entirely devoid of any form of life'.

The chilling prophecy has alerted conspiracy theorists who highlight ISIS activity close to Europe in Libya.

She also predicted that the 44th President would be African-American and that he would be the last President.

Only time will tell the truth in the end.

Blind Bulgarian Clairvoyant

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Were the remote control cars in those programmes laden with explosives and used as a terror weapon? Did they manage to resurrect redundant SAM's by coming up with their own thermal battery?

As I said in my O.P, if it is genuine, they have moved onto another level imo.

The missile in the video is the Russian version of the AIM-9 Sidewinder. AA-2 Atoll (K-13). AA-2s have been captured when Syrian airbases were overrun. A lot of the technical expertise will come from former Iraqi armed forces members. During the period of Operation Southern and Northern Watch in Iraq the Iraqi's had a lot of experience of converting missiles in an attempt to challenge Coalition aircraft from the ground. Iraq and Yugoslavia had close ties and shared such developments. The Yugoslavs/Bosnian-Serbs converted a number of air-to-air missiles into surface to air systems.

forum.keypublishing.com...

forum.keypublishing.com...

edit on 6/1/2016 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

top topics

join