It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meditation and ET contact

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

I am sorry, it was such a terrifying experience for you! I will be cautious thanks for sharing.
Would you mind to elaborate a bit on the strange occurences part? Or a link to your first thread, you mentioned?

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Don't worry, i don't mind. Something about you always makes me smile.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Yes I will elaborate.

Objects would move on their own. Loud bangs and footsteps heard by me and my mother could be heard from upstairs, but on investigation nothing was there. All of a sudden you couldn't get a phone signal anywhere in our home anymore, previously it was full bars - this is what prompted me outside on my encounter.
My father suddenly developed violent night terrors. I could no longer sleep. Only during the day.
the most unexplained part though is that there was just a feeling of total unease in our home for about 3 months, then it just vanished.....

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Revolution9

Don't worry, i don't mind. Something about you always makes me smile.

It's mutual.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

a reply to: nonspecific

I have a feeling that all the interesting stories will be kept private. Don't let the haters get you. After all this is ATS and now skunk works!
I am looking for experiences, not judgments. Pleeeeease share?
I think if you write it as while you were under the influence of substances, may it be true or not, they can't write you off as nut and i could gather more insights!

It is evening here, let me have a couple of beers and I will post one of my experiences.

It was a pretty crazy time and I need to take the edge off the world to think about it.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
PLEASE keep this on topic and remember the topic is never each other.

OR, in other words, STOP DERAILING THE THREAD WITH SNIPES AT EACH OTHER

Do not reply to this post.

Blaine91555

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Cool.

I will read it tomorrow then. Have fun...

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

A 'Couple' beers will surely help you make more 'sense'.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor

A couple of beers will allow me to think about something that happened to me that was very unusual.

I usually keep it tucked away in the back of my mind as it affected me profoundly.

Have you never had something unusual when you are meditating?

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

So far you've been not very constructive. What do you want? Everybody to bend to your worldview?
To stop talking about topics you haven't experiences with?

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I think it gets a little more complicated, then just a meditation, and speaking a few holy words to summon or ward of Aliens, rather like Gods, Angels, and Demons.

Ever notice, or find it strange how when people start looking into spiritual practices or religions(half the time), or ways, like the Occult for example, that people have these experiences of Satan, Greys, or a Godly graven images, like Jesus. Or how weird thing happen out of the blue when they do try to follow such suits?

For example...Why is it that believers in Christ are more likely to have horrible experiences caused by the paranormal, wether it alien abductions or ghost, then those who follow other practices like Buddhist or Hinduism? Maybe it their Hebrew based template of xenophobic beliefs that are the cause? Why do Buddhists and Hindu don't have the same thing, or why is their system so focused on clarity and nothingness?

I never heard of a Muslums saying they saw Mohammed in their dreams or visions.

I came across one member on the forums a year or two ago, and he had some interesting things to describe which answered a few of my questions.

edit on 5-1-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I am going to admit... That I believe that this is possible. I genuinely believe that meditation or something similar... If done properly, opens up our minds and how we connect with ourselves, each other and even other beings.

My only problem is I have no idea where to start in this realm of humanity. I've had no experiences to back up my belief.

It's simply that... A belief, for now..

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor

A couple of beers will allow me to think about something that happened to me that was very unusual.

I usually keep it tucked away in the back of my mind as it affected me profoundly.

Have you never had something unusual when you are meditating?

Ok, Fair enough.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

So far you've been not very constructive. What do you want? Everybody to bend to your worldview?
To stop talking about topics you haven't experiences with?

That's cool.
Let the healing begin..

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

So when you meditate do you use any kind of protection to stop this kind of thing happening?

I find that if I limit myself the benifits and insights are limited.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

More common than we think. It is one of the 1st encounters astrally...not to all, but a common occurrence.

And I'm not saying what these entities are or are not. But, the entire, continuing experiences tend to keep those encounters private. As do I.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Per the original OP: If you put any credibility into UFO abduction reports where telepathic communication and control is explicitly detailed in both mind and body, then...your question is moot, already answered to the positive. Whether the ETs do the process entirely by mind or utilize technology in part is not relevant. It is a true force that we must come to terms with.

Forgetting telepathic ETs, there is plenty of evidence in aspects of consciousness that show a broad range of unknown features that appear spontaneously and upon demand in some adepts. The CIA/US Army's decades of study and actual operations in the area of Remote Viewing clearly demonstrated that such talents exist and can be trained. And they are just the tip of the quantum iceberg.

One only has to be bold enough to challenge their own predispositions (created by both their own thinking and the opinions of others) to venture into investigating the true nature of such phenomena. Few, even on ATS, can muster that effort.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
From my perspective, it makes more sense to think first contact with "alien" intelligence will be through psi rather than something so slow as light waves... and some folks I respect for their veracity and intelligence have reported contact with disembodied critters, too... besides personal friends, I'd offer R.A. Wilson, P.K. Dick and John Lilly as some "names" who've reported this phenomena ... so...?

The warning about being careful is not without merit either, as there are certainly things out there that aren't too benign, and maybe they are lurking in mental realms just waiting for some poor unsuspecting soul to stumble by, like a big 'ol psychic spider, but I'd also say we can only expand our horizons by being bold.

Anyway, I'm interested to hear what some folks more adept at the astral side of traveling have to say... I've had a couple brushes with things that might've been actual external consciousness but that was when I was under the influence, and so cannot speak with any certainty... or even with much coherence about it... .although it was weird and hard to forget!

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Nah, i know what youre talking about.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I know I am opening a can of worms here, but here goes:

How do you know who you might contact, and what their real intentions might be? Where is it said that any such contact would be honest and have your best interests in mind? The simple truth is, you don't know, and any such communication is potentially dangerous. I'd strongly recommend against it. Meditation, as you describe, is basically an open invitation, which isn't a good idea. Would you leave your doors unlocked, and place signs in your yard welcoming in whoever? Of course not! So, why so willing to invite into your mind whoever, or whatever, might take you up on the invitation?

You didn't mention anything along these lines, but I am curious as to whether or not you have had any odd experiences recently? Unusual noises in the house, seeing something, things moved, whatever. That sort of thing tends to folow with what you are doing.

Please, be very, very careful.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join