It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meditation and ET contact

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I was researching a bit lately and found out many actually believe that we already are in contact with Aliens, through meditation, astral projection and similiar.

One interesting article i found was this: extraterrestrial contact experience with Dr. Greer
In which Angela Prichard describes her experience.
I am not interested in your opnion on the man. i want to know if some of you experienced something similiar?
Because I think too I have made contact, but it is hard too describe without sounding very outlandish.

When I meditate, which I do daily, I empty my head and focus on my third eye, I don't hear voices, I am not seeing things, but i have feelings and developed a communication, which I first thought was purely my deeper layers answering to my awareness. Now I am not so sure anymore.

If this were true than we all should be able to get the same answer to a question no one of us could possibly know.
If you have a suggestion what that could be, it would be much appreciated, because it should be a simple yes- or no-question.
Or if you dare to tell me your insights and are maybe more experienced, or deeper down with all these astral things, please share.
I want to find out.

What first intrigued me was the Scole Experiment, where the blue guys showed up and then Filipov Lachezar, head of the Bulgarian space programm with his claim, that contact will be telepathically.

Every opinion is welcome.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Maybe it's just your imagination.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

What makes you think that it is extra terrestial in origin?

Is there something that would suggest it is off world as opposed to from here or another dimension ect?

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Every opinion is welcome.

My opinion is it's more new age space brother fantasy that's more about fear of what's happening on this planet than any ET on their planet , if God won't help us then our space brothers will when the time comes.

The addition of Greer and her beliefs about him speak volumes for her understanding of the subject.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

That's why i'm asking for open minded people to try it too. Do you meditate, or have any suggestion? Or anything productive to contribute besides a one liner out of scepticism?
I am not saying it is this or that, i said i want to find out.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

As controversial as my answer me appear I'd like to beg you to use the utmost caution.
You're dangerously similar to myself before I had my life destroying 'contact'. I know how it feels and precisely what you're getting at. Does it ever manifest for you as a strange shape or a small ball of light? I ask you this even fearing ridicule.
I'm not a naturally fearful person but I truly do worry about this. Have you tested the contact at all? Have you tried rebuking it to observe its reaction? Does it react at all to you?
I truly do feel that these entities, whatever they are, are more prone to people with 'open minds' as you're so happy for validation that you forgo caution. This works to their advantage. Please do not let these things 'in' as it were and just hold off until we, if disclosure happens, have some clarification on what they are... If we ever find out.
feel free to write me off as a nut if you wish, but please, just be careful. Do not forgo your better judgement.

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I was entertaining lots of possibilities, akashic records, archons... But the ET theme keeps coming up the most. And since alien means strange, i would guess it sums it all up. Extra human dimensional is too long.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Hello you!

I say whatever gets you through the night is alright.

I used to be quite into all these strange imaginative processes and delving into the unconscious. For all its worth I think you have a natural strength that way. Your Tarot experiment was very interesting. You proved to me beyond doubt that there is something happening that way. You were spot on with me.

I had dreams of ETs. I always found the experiences to be working against me, confusing my life as if it was something that was not mentally healthy. I don't have so much energy for the experiments these days.

I am just about to embark on a new kind of meditation aboriginal style. I want to use the didjeridoo to control my breathing and the vibration to trance me out. My intentions are to be able to relax and calm my psyche. I know that there is something special to be found there. Many players have told me about the good effects and that it is genuinely relaxing and even quite magical.

Good luck in your studies. I like to read about where your thoughts are at OP, so keep us posted. Don't worry about those who are being impatient with you. I will not be that way with you.

Lots of good "Vibes" OP.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

No. No manifestation. Thanks for your warning, i am always making sure i am in charge. Maybe that's why i am not getting "more". If you could please share your experience, i am pretty sure it would be interesting and helpfull?

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I was entertaining lots of possibilities, akashic records, archons... But the ET theme keeps coming up the most. And since alien means strange, i would guess it sums it all up. Extra human dimensional is too long.

I see, I assumed that you thought it was ET as in from another planet, I seem to remember a guy years ago who claimed he was in contact with aliens from Zeta Reticulai or something like that. It also reminded my of Crowley and the similiarity of his contact and the Greys.

I had an issue several years ago with a contact while meditating but do not really want to talk about it in public as it make's me sound like a complete whackjob.

Be careful.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I have a feeling that all the interesting stories will be kept private. Don't let the haters get you. After all this is ATS and now skunk works!
I am looking for experiences, not judgments. Pleeeeease share?
I think if you write it as while you were under the influence of substances, may it be true or not, they can't write you off as nut and i could gather more insights!

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

edit on 5/1/2016 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Okay.
I used to meditate a lot when I was a tad younger. Sometimes for hours. Often times I would try mirror meditation or sensory deprivation meditation. But more often than not it was just standard, clear your mind meditation. Well, one night, affter about 2 hours of deep meditation, I was entertained by a small green light that entered my minds eye. It was like I had my eyes open! I knew I wasn't sleeping because I could still count my breathing - could still see the glow of a candle through my eyelids. The green light that came into focus completely disarmed my senses. I just stared at it, if you will, watching it, not willing it to do anything. The lihght slowly started to take on the form of a tiny person, but I couldn't see its face. It felt like it was playing around at first. This is when things went south.
I started to will this thing to leave but instead it put its hand up in a stop motion, so I stopped, not thinking. When I did that it wasn't a good feeling anymore, in fact it was pure malice that I felt, before I could break this 'contact' off the little green man opened a tiny door (I know this sounds silly but you had to feel it) and I knew, I don't know how I knew but I could feel it, this was the door to my being, it slipped inside, closed the door and I snapped up sweating.
After this experience I couldn't bear the dark, I had anxiety attacks and strange occurrences started occurring in our home. Then it all culminated in my first thread on this site, the massive pyramid ufo. An experience so terrifying I'd rather not go into it again. This also effected my father. Scaring him nearly to death.
I also asked a friend to pray for me as I didn't know what I'd let in, he had no reason to believe me, and he told me when he tried to pray he was attacked by something he couldn't see. This guy is the most straight up, honest guy I know and he doesn't lie, even for family.
This is why I urge caution. We have literally no idea what's out there. Inviting it TO you is plain dangerous, emptying your mind even more so because your guard is completely down.
Please forgive spelling I'm on a phone arm and some keys are funny.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Hey, don't worry. Don't fear any ridicule. I would be very interested in your experience. Lol, I doubt anything here will be judged as crazy. It is Wacky Races with all the fun of the carnival. I'll not pester you, but I would like to know what happened.

Sorry, OP. Hope you do not mind a little humour. I'm trying to get Mr Nonspecific to feel comfortable "on the couch".

I love you guys. Thank you. I never feel quite so alone when I am with you all here. You lovely people!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join